Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcMvFPSi4cY
paypal.me/help4kylechapman
youtube.com/watch?v=LG9eaR5tXB4&t=18s
youtu.be/1gxQaKYFx-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kekd n checked

Oh vey who was this though

can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

also a vid would be nice

I re watched the video.

You can see kiltman gets dragged off and beaten. Stickman is trying to save him.

>1488
checked

but also
>2017: Kyle Chapman was asked what it felt like to knock someone out with a bat and responded "I wouldn't know, I've only knocked out communists"
ftfy

and in the future commie crusher need to remember to make their shields center boss or X strap and ensure their "flag poles" are a hardwood like ash or red oak.

roger that

Shit you're right does the defense have this?

>1488
HAIL VICTORY

Yes probably

>1488

Nice get OP, Shadilay.

We have to make sure he gets ALL the evidence we can find. I took pictures too, but unfortunately didn't get the event itself.

Actually just found another pic I took before his sign got ripped off.

You guys see some of the other fights?
youtube.com/watch?v=lcMvFPSi4cY

>blue lives matter sign
how can one man be so based

checked

a patriot the lying crooked fake media is trying to portray as a terrorist

What's the name of this girl? She was the antifa girl from the milo protest Sup Forums thought was cute.

I want to find her IRL.

>knockoff docs
pathetic, instantly a 2/10 in my book now

Is he starting an armed revolution?

>ancaps were harmed
its personal now

>Based

Why do you reddit faggots keep using nigger words. Fucking anime nerd losers.

He's sitting in jail now, help him out. Send money to him directly, he needs funds to fight the felonies they stacked up against him: paypal.me/help4kylechapman

>1488

A real human bean!

youtube.com/watch?v=LG9eaR5tXB4&t=18s

I'd be surprised if a lawyer didn't take this pro boner

user, I'd bet 10:1 she's a cutter. Just FYI.
If she's cute and in anti-fa, she must have horrific psyhological / mental issues.

Ancaps were the only people harmed.

:( also checked

Checked.

>1488 in digits

checked

I like his sidekick coming in for the double tap after the hit. Dr.Pepper with the assist!

Wtf, saw another version where he had just two F's.

Damn, he went in ready to fuck up antifa if they tried to touch him

>tfw no one in that crowd knows how to fight, let alone fight with polearms

a guy with a 5ft long staff should be a force to be reckoned with but both antifa and red blooded patriots are swinging pine broom handles at each other like lightsabers in a japanese anime. Did (((they))) purposefully keep real fighting out of media to keep the average person ignorant of proper fighting techniques?

Would be cool if he used the money from the paypal to not just get out of jail but sue all of these cowards in civil court.

those are jungle boots m8. if you wear actual dockers knockoffs instead of military surplus you're a fucking faggot.

we need to save that grrl from herself and leftist indoctrination... or break her over the wheel of Sup Forums like so many before her.

Mate I could wreck you with my indoor feder handle let alone with the excitement of a riot.

It's this girl.

And yes from my observations, she's a piece of trash. She was throwing sticks into the trump people and retreating back into the crowd.

is that all they allow in your country? I had to take a count of how many swords are within 6ft of me; 8, 3 sharpened plus a rifle and a pistol
keep doing spinning cut finishing moves like link m8, i'm sure it will work out for you when they force sharblue onto the front lines to get the shit kicked out of them like the antifa useful idiots.
>implying I'm not secretly a top armored combat fighter in an unnamed league preserving OPSEC until the day of the rope

If any of you are in florida and want to learn unit tactics and sword/shield work (baton and riot shield) in the HEMA system I'm down, but then you already know that our niggers learned their lesson during the miami riots and the cubans are all republicans so we have "protests" of 50 white cucks that don't even make the local news.

>implying I'm not secretly a top armored combat fighter in an unnamed league preserving OPSEC until the day of the rope

This, in fact, is precisely what I was implying

youtu.be/1gxQaKYFx-4

Go on home antifa gon on home, or dont you no fucking home of your,
For 16 Fucking years we trolled you without fear, and we'll kek you for 8 fucking more
And if u stay Antifa if you stay you'll never ever beat the shadilay

>doesn't know how to box, fight with knives, wrestle, use sword, or use polearms
>considering yourself a man

if you can't take on all comers without guns with a 5ft long piece of lumber you should turn in your man card. It's easy as shit once exposed to the universal guards and a basic understanding of footwork.
>tips sallet.jpg

>no collecting funds via running classes
>using funds to tour the country
>training militias in low tech combat
desu you could probably actually make bank offering to train militias, just pitch it as "the fuck are you gonna do if you're out of ammo? Stand there and die?" prepper fucks will love it

Currently drawfagging for based stickman

r8 pls + suggestions

omfg that cringe was alarming

Nice rendition leafbro

>its illegal to have a mask
>its illegal to use a mask
>oy vey goy look at this here pocket knife we found
>how dare you protect someone being drug into a crowd of people who hate him
>oh and you're the one rioting here, not those innocent antifa, sick bigot stop hurting them
ten bucks says they roughed him up on the way to the station

>there is no free speech to be had now, only a retreat, or surrender, or death.

Well that's an EASY choice for us ANTIFA!

STICKMEN NEVER RETREAT

STICKMEN NEVER SURRENDER

>Oh vey who was this though

That's his grandfather.

I hear they call him "Grandpa Lampshade" because he goes on tyrades about the Jews when he drinks to much.

What the fuck is that bald guy doing near the wall.

don't get rapey cunt

No I have a tourney feder and rapier too. Please no booly about firearms it's a real problem.

Aint that always the way, where they need it they aint got it and where you got it you don't need it.
Don't be too hard on those righteous commiefornians who fought antifa, if it's anything like my nanny state of a country they have been getting feminized for decades
>telling boys not to scrap
>no combat sport or hunting
>worshiping single mothers
Thankfully I had older brothers to toughen me up and a step dad to teach me to be a man. Some people never stood a chance.

this thread makes me want to do that.
A 2 hour crash course in nonstatic guards, footwork, basic jointlocks, etc. is suprisingly easy for someone to pick up. it's just that they've never been exposed to how to actually fight. Most people don't even know how to throw a punch, let alone use a club.

shareblue plz go
>hurr cringe
>the current year
attempting to shame people on an anonymous shadowpuppet enthusiast forum is like calling /r/lgbt faggots. I am not boasting in the fact that with a walking stick I could beat the shit out of anyone who doesn't have a gun. the fact that you do not know why it'd be so easy is because you don't know how to fight.

I love this guy.

Hail the stormtrumper

A lot of attacks will leave the victim with serious injuries, which is not the point. You could jab people in the eyes for example, but you really just want people to go back, not leave them with eye damage.

9/10 looks great but his shield is a circle

Alt Knights story becomes more epic the moment you realized that he was helping his friend with the red helmet against the antifas but eventually got dragged and beaten iup by them

>1488
CHECKED

KYLE "I FAP, MAN" CHAPMAN

paypal.me/justice4KyleChapman

His name is Kyle Chapman

fake

Praise Victory!

Form the lions guard user, ready men to stand and fight for what is sacred. And if you do be sure to drop by NC, I want to be able to shitpost about tar heels again

Carrying a knife is a felony?

MAKE SURE THE DEFENSE GETS THIS AMERIBROS

Conceal carrying a knife in California is a felony.

Open carrying a fixed knife is not. they're literally throwing the book at the poor guy

Now, continue his legacy. Whack fourth.

PHYSICALLY REMOVE COMMUNIST

I really wonder how this guy looks in the mirror and thinks "at least I'm not a nazi".

It's not even concealed though what a ripoff.

All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify

I feel like nike should officially sponsor based stick man instead of being politically correct pussies.

a solid downward hit to the clavicle or a thrust to the breastbone will cause significant pain, maybe broken bones, but isn't life threatening just incapacitating. knocking the shit out of antifa with a solid hit to the head or wrecking bawling through them and giving a proper pommel strike to the jaw would fuck up anyone without riot gear.

if a guy went out there with a 10ft flagpole with a "decorative eagle/macehead" on the end and stood behind a line of guys with shields he'd be like what happens during BoTN/HMB but with dead people instead of dented helmets.

>form the lions guard
if this "hurr we're rioting because drumph is an evil racist lets rob that liquor store and break all the windows at starbucks" doesn't stop by year 1/8 of trumps presidency I'll be on the police line with a lawyer on retainer when I get arrested at an antifa riot; full suit of armor, wooden sword, and a handgun for if things get real and a rifle in the truck.

we �� like them ��dead communists

He's gonna need it

paypal.me/justice4KyleChapman

you can see in the photos/video it looks like hes open carrying it, youre right theyre throwing the book at him, but not everything will stick

witnessed

It is complete bullshit that the cops stand around and do nothing and then arrest the person who protects the citizens. Everything is fucking reversed.

Digits

>1488

I spend about half an hour a day on jo work. Does this count?

IDK, they are really strange. They all seemed extremely afraid, these guys here are all swaying around like they're nervous.

has this been properly verified yet? someone might be amassing a small fortune based off this

maybe misdemeanor rioting will stick. it depends on how much cash he has to throw at a proper defense. if he has 10K put aside for this commie bashing he's essentially free and clear but if he has a $1000 "I couldn't make it as a public defender" tier lawyer he'll end up with one of the felony weapons charges, the misdemeanor riot charge, and a few months in county+ community service.

>88

How do we know this is verified him/for him?

What do you expect? The mayor and police chief are liberals.

Physically remove communist
Stickman is /ourguy/

And a happy 1488 to you too.

This makes me angry. Why is defending your fellow american a crime?

You can check. The guy's wife posted the paypal link on one of the popular social media sites.

How is it possible that this patriot is still behind bars in Trump's America?