Its started, Hungary the first Ethno-state

youtube.com/watch?v=8OsX2USSCs8

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/noLbn/flyktingarna-den-ungerska-polisen-misshandlar-och-torterar-oss
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#/media/File:Nuremberg_laws.jpg
ingatlan.com/
ingatlan.jofogas.hu/
ingatlanbazar.hu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Funnily enough, Israel is actually the first ethnostate

This nigga's video editing is stuck in the 90s

Is he dare I say it, /ourguy/ Sup Forums?

bump

FeelsGoodMan

Trump is the good guy... there is hope :')

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/noLbn/flyktingarna-den-ungerska-polisen-misshandlar-och-torterar-oss

All smiles.

Doesn't mean shit before every single cigan is removed

I wish he was my leader.

This is true though.

No, he's Hungary's guy though.

Part gypsy, thief, corrupt as fuck his government used to bash Jobbik for being racist, now Vona gone /cuck/ and preaches about gypsy toxic culture instead of toxic gypsy race

>reject EU migrant quota policy
Oy vey, don't do that goy.

(Please do that goyim, it's your only hope. I bless you with high birth rates and eternal homogeneity)

Too late, Hungary is 4% Gypsy now.

It's not an Ethnostate, 25% of the population is Muslim.

first post 2010? surely there have been ethno states previously

>tfw I'm half hungarian

well shit

That's quite the turn around considering what it must've been before it turned into Israel.

Good on y'all, keep it up

Most European states were essentially ethno states just not explicitly, unfortunately, which is why they're currently fucked.

Gypsies are disgusting parasites, but comparing them with the mudslimes is comparing a bad flu with the black plague. Gypsies dont want to conquer and take over, they dont have gypsy states and oil billionares supporting them, they dont have a religion of peace ingrained to their "culture" they just want to live off your shit.

for anyone who liked the photo

So you're telling me there is a white ethnostate where I will be payed to breed with women like this? This is amazing. Going to start learning the language now for when America goes completely down the shitter demographically

>when

You mean right now?

good luck with that. literally impossible.

Good for Hungarians that they have language difficult enough for others to infiltrate
They descent of the lowest of the low of India's untouchables. Every single cigan and a individual with even a drop of that blood should be removed

So what's going on

Israel is an ethnostate. Japan is an ethnostate. There are plenty of ethnostates.

Fuck yeah bitches

Hungary
>83.7% Hungarians
>14.7% not declared
>3.1% Roma
>1.3% Germans

Poland
>93.52% Polish
>0.28% German
>0.12% Belarusian
>0.12% Ukrainian
>0.04% Kashubian
>0.03% Romani
>0.02% Lemko
>4.78% other

Which country is the ethnostate again?

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/

Im sitting on a team with a nigger right now.

Tram*

Way too small of a country, my fucking state is bigger. This is not good enough

kek

Beat him up

Israel isn't an ethnostate. Japan isn't explicitly one either. But sure it's ethnically homogeneous and it will remain that way because of its strict immigration policy.

I wonder how this will play out in the future when one side of europe is completely ethnically heterogeneous, and the other side ethnically homogeneous.

I can tell you've never been to Israel

This.
Still need to be genocided tho

Madman hahaha

:D

Tru.

Or at least move to
>Madagascar
:wink-wink:

Nah, some football fan just strangled him.

I love how Orban just doesn't give a fuck about the rest of the world and does whatever he wants. Shame he doesn't remove gun control though, which as I've understood is extremely tight over there. That's the last barrier to make leftards butthurt as fuck, an European country, in the EU, part of Schengen where anyone can buy and carry any gun without any restrictions? We would never hear the end of it.
But I doubt he would ever do that, he is still a politician after all, and as such doesn't want to see his population armed.

Will I ever be able to move to a European ethnostate? All these mud people keep telling me to go back to europe when I tell them to go back their countries, and I always have to explain to them how the jews are forcing their fellow subhumans into europe as well. But even if they form european ethnostates, I am a mix of multiple european genotypes so I would not be welcome in a strictly british or irish ethnostate and certainly not a hungarian one considering I have no hungarian dna. WIll hungary let me in if I am white and willing to marry a hungarian girl and make hungarian babies who I will raise to be hungarian nationalists?

>first ethno-state
All of Europe was like this at some point many still are

>WIll hungary let me in if I am white and willing to marry a hungarian girl and make hungarian babies who I will raise to be hungarian nationalists?
Dude. Hitler was okay with QUARTER-JEWS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#/media/File:Nuremberg_laws.jpg

Do you really think Hungary is going to be harsher then HITLER'S GERMANY?

Based orban going to solo save europe!

I heard orban is really corrupt

Why is it important to arm civilians? I'm as right winged as it gets in Hungary, but I think it's retarded. The police should be granted wider power. Back in the day when the royal hungarian peace keepers were in charge there was zero civil unrest. When there's something happened a quarrel or anything and someone shouted that he will call the peace keepers.
>Shiiiiet
>P-please d-don't
Nowdays everybody fucks with the police, noone respect them, back in the days noone dared to fuck with a csendőr. This should be restored

>Every single cigan and a individual with even a drop of that blood should be removed
This

Sure, we are only hostile to jews, shitskins, and muslims not whites.
You take this hungarian purity meme to the next level annon. Relax

>ethno-state

Wtf does that mean?
The ideal modern nation state was always supposed to be the polity of a specific ethnic group, as opposed to dynastic pre-modern states.
Holy shit, Sup Forumstards have absolutely no idea about history.

>Wtf does that mean?
It means nation-state, but dumb westerners have redefined word nation so we can no longer use it in such terms so we use ethno-state

Holy shit its the guy from that anti federal reserve documentry. Hes based as fuck glad to see hes still around....hes still using his 90s editing software though haha.

bad attitude. You must be exclusively Hungarian state with some historic Germans, Poles, Czechs and Austrians tops

I don't even mind the average Jew. Or a dark-skinned tourist as long as they obey the rules of civility.

he is and fidesz is too, but atleast he does something useful unlike romanian politicians

based

you absolute delusional naive fucker

Cuck

Funny thing is, I just met a (possibly French) Canadian with a Hungarian wife who moved here from Toronto recently. From what I heard, they can't handle what Toronto has become.

As long they are tourists only

Send them away. You don't need French blood in your gene pool

what is an ethnic Hungarian, they are genetically identical to their neighbours, do you mean culture then because you can share a culture with someone even if you're not the same ethnicity as them

Korea is an ethnostate. Even says so in its official korean name. Virtually impossible for nonKoreans to gain citizennship or PR outside of marriage

Well I don't mind tourists either.
>TOURIST
Very important
I can't say the same for the jews though.
Always when I see them on Deák with thier kippas and idiotic jewhair. I can't help but feel hostility thoward them

Lol no. It's a mix of ashkenazi jews, arab jews, african jews...

hungary said it will accept european refugees trying to flee the multiculti west. I guess they would accept Americans too.
You still have a chance though. Trump is in charge and he wont accept millions of rapefugees like merkel.

Euro is doomed. You can still make it. Might move there in some years, if this shit continues.

Your country is like 15% non-Greek though. And Hungary should not accept traitors

bump

I just moved here, it's awesome. I'm Hungarian though.

The language is difficult, but not impossible.

Given our history of bad luck, I really hope we won't get literally genocided this time.

>have a lot of money
You'll have a very comfortable and affordable life with white people around you.

>seeking honest work and an intelligent partner?
Hungary welcomes you at heart, but keep in mind that the common wages are low, starting is going to be difficult and you need to have keen skills to get payed big.

>looking to kick cans around all day and expect gibs?
You will be miserable, don't do it.

One day we will make Hungary great again. Treaty of Trianon will never be forgotten, okay? Sons of the Khaganate will return.

What's the best link you can give for buying property in Hungary? You guys are getting pretty appealing. And Forints not Euros, for one thing? I mean there's still a (((central bank))) but denying the Euro is a damn good thing

Are you an ethnic Hungarian? No? Then don't buy land in a country where they want an ethnostate. You're as bad as a nigger.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT COMMIE PUSSY BITCH HUNGARY NEEDS GUN RIGHTS WE NEED TO DEFEND THE BORDER

ingatlan.com/
ingatlan.jofogas.hu/
ingatlanbazar.hu/

These are the common real estate vendors, but the best deals are in Hungarian kikebook groups and you need luck, patience and be on a lookout for scams to be successful.

Start learning the language. If you want to remain sane while going through the bureaucracy that is...

Budapest became a huge attraction for foreigners lately, but mostly for people with some money.

Public transportation is very good, also bike lanes, etc.

Parking is very bad, so think about losing the car.

GOD BLESS VIKTOR ORBAN

Fair point, though I feel like their broader requirements and saying they're literally looking for "west european refugees" suggest it's not the same thing at all.

They're paying young "eligible" couples to have children and calling out to krauts to move in, says OPs video.

Ethnostate =/= totally sealed borders anyway, don't let's be autistic now

>the golden team

You can also try exploiting the purchasing power parity. Wages are shit but so are living costs, so if you manage to save up a couple thousand dollars/euros before moving you can instantly move in to a nice house and start investing into something, maybe even start a company. I heard they even relaxed the restrictions of foreigners buying arable land, so you can easily buy a relatively huge amount of land and live on a farm, producing food for yourself and live off breeding dogs or something.

Post appreciated, browsing now and thinking about a Hungarian Holiday if nothing else. Thanks user

third for this

this "hungarian impossible" meme is almost as bad as millenials not creating families becuase "costs too much money and marriage takes away my freedoms!". If its so hard, why do we have thousands of turks and chinese here who while have pretty broken hungarian, can at least carry a basic conversation along? My dad from Syria learned hungarian in like a year, that was the condition to stay and not get kicked out of the scholarship, and he's a fucking moron by western standards.

Meanwhile I met 3 english guys here whove been living here for years and STILL cannot speak a basic sentence in hungarian. I dunno whats it about you anglo cucks who refuse to learn another language because english and your GF takes care of everything for you.
Basically if you want to learn it, YOU CAN.

Thats right, be good white goys and stay there, we need more kebab shops anyways :^)

all uncucked white nations should be doing this

>they even relaxed the restrictions of foreigners buying arable land
austrian farmers who had bought land in hungary got disowned just a few years ago

I am a Dutchmen who moved to Hungary several years ago. Can confirm. Feels good man.

Orban and his cronies are corrupt and criminal though.

Source plz

not an argument

Nah, they were just forced into forming hungarian holding companies.They were also shifty and trying to evade tax so its more of a result of that. IIRC you need to prove that youre actually able and willing to farm the land instead of just buying it as a real estate speculation as a foreigner.

Its not impossible but its competely different from indo-european languages in structure, vocabulary, pronunciation etc.

if youve never been to europe, please shut the fuck up

Im aware, but its always the western whites who are scared of it, turks and chinks dont give a shit and come here anyway.

Cracks me up every fucking time

what we need is High IQ homogeneity, not ethnic homogeneity.

Intelligent people can work and live with people of any race in perfect harmony.

Honestly there were fuck all resources for English speakers learning until Duolingo released their module a few months ago. Rosetta Stone doesn't offer Hungarian and our schools sure as hell aren't offering it.

>my dad from Syria
Bait.

>female Jeb

This nigga might be onto something.