FELLOW LEAFS!

What is your current stance on Trudeau now that it is 2017?

Poll here:

strawpoll.me/12473642

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/2017/this-restaurateur-wants-canadians-to-eat-garbage-1.4001684
maximebernier.com/canada_s_immigration_policy_must_aim_to_fulfill_our_economic_needs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who do you think will win the 2019 election?

My bets are on Justin Castro, our country is beyond fucked.

It's amazing.

In less than 2 years, we went from being a shitty, irrelevant nation of rural of rural and suburban retards to being an ultraprogressive liberal utopia in which diverse people from all over the world bring their own contribution to creating a vibrant, dynamic 21st century economy.

>ultraprogressive liberal utopia
Can you elaborate on that cause nothing has changed here in BC interior

The plural of leaf is leaves.

What's it like up north anyway?

Fiance wants to move there and not sure how I feel about it with Trudeau. Hear it's not so bad, other than socially but I can deal with that.

Toronto Maple LeafS

FUCK QUEBECOIS

He's a piece of shit and I don't like him.

Mad Max 2019

He is poo poo posting

I can get behind that. Anything else to add?

>wet dreams

He just did that in Toronto

BC is just paying for it with our taxes

A FUCKIN' BURGER

>dynamic 21st century economy.

And watch it dynamically fall into oblivion.

Don't worry Turdeau will seize all your savings to keep funding his gay liberal rapefugee agenda during the collapse.

Honestly this fake country is pretty much second world now.its a shithole and I want to get the hell out

honestly he's just one of 3 puppets continuing the globalists plan

If we'd voted for anyone else the exact same shit would still be happening yet the brainwashed tards that are the majority of my countrymen still think that voting for another puppet will actually help the country this time (because it's worked for the other 70 years right?)

FFFFFFFF-

Anyone have any sites I can share with him so I can convince him it's a shithole? I really don't want to go but he's dead set on it.

I'm so fucked.

The only way out is the rope

mashalla brother

>Fiance wants to move there
why?

We're actually worse of than they are.

CBC actually suggested people eat garbage to curb the skyrocketing grocery prices.

Cant seem to find the link now.

ya canadian politics is just a crooked shell-game

I can get behind anything

I was a fucktard and took out a shit ton of student loans. On top of that I'm unhealthy AF (pre-existing genetic conditions), so medical bills in USA will fuck us over even more. Going to Canada relieves one of the two, but I don't want to go if the economy is just worse there.

East coast is more of the same. Probably worse

cbc.ca/2017/this-restaurateur-wants-canadians-to-eat-garbage-1.4001684

It's literally a fucking puppet show to give us the illusion of choice

Just look deep enough at all 3 parties and they're run by the same people. This is why no we can't just vote for a trump here if there's any hope at taking back the nation it will be at the point of a gun

The east coast votes Liberal but (in rural areas) is hugely socially conservative. We're like Vermont, not enough experience being fucked by diversity.

We're a fucking second world country trying to pretend to be a first world one

Our economy is pretty much tied to oil and gold. You would be payed less here since iur dollar is fucked so it would be even harder to pay your loans

Leave him for someone less cucky.

Wasn't the one I was thinking of, but yeah.

Bread Lines on the way.

There is basically no economy here

Also enjoy making half as much money but having to pay double the rent/taxx hat you would in the US not to mention cost of basically everything

Yeah, something I'd be willing to endure if it means I don't have to pay a shit ton for generic medical shit, even if I have to wait.

Maybe. 28+ isn't exactly time to go shopping for another guy.

1. Why is nobody enforcing the rules? Tits or gtfo

2. Just drive anywhere in Canada except Vancouver (which is the only place doing decently still economically) and you'll notice everything decaying especially outside the biggest cities

Also, sorry for hijacking the thread, long time lurker and was just looking for some advice.

My bad.

The CBC like the rest of the globalist media also continually shills for insect-based diets and tiny (or shipping-container) housing. Guess why.

cape breton rejects the corrupt oligarchy that rules the mainland and it's 'one canada policy' which prevents the rest of the world from acknowledging the sovereignty of cape breton under threat of economic embargo, political sanctioning, and nuclear annihilation. furthermore we reject the false populist movement and so-called social justice movement, both of which are counter-revolutionary agendas aimed and further dividing the masses and advancing the ultimate globalist idea: the new world order.

long live the cape breton liberation army and the east coast resistance movement!

>28+ isn't time to go shopping
I suppose.
>rules
It could be a guy.

The majority of east coast conservatives are in Alberta, really

Amen, brother. Causeway delenda est! I'm sure without food deliveries from the mainland we could live off squirrels for a while at least (shame that ours are so small though).

>MODERN MILLENNIUM

There's a few of us left here holding the fort. No matter what the economic situation, I don't think we can defend and develop our homes and communities by chasing work all across Canada (no, I'm not on EI). We have to stay and make a go of it here or somebody else will take our places.

we will live off the birds and fish of the sea!

Doesn't matter what I am.

Thanks for the advice given. Will try and farm up some websites that convince him not to move here, for both of our sakes.

Who the fuck buys burgers every day let alone THREE burgers a day LET ALONE 15 FUCKING DOLLARS PER BURGER no wonder americans are such fatasses

1) It was satire and 2) you're in the wrong thread

If you're a gay I'd actually reccomend not moving here. The only cities where you'd be accepted are really fucking expensive to live in if not there your life would be shit

nothing has changed and nothing ever will

>r/canada

Day of the rake when?

>NS: alcoholics

Right on the money.

Don't do it. trust me just don't. America is way better.

Voted for him only because he promised electoral reform.

If that cuck gets elected again I think i'll kill myself.

And sorry guys. I failed you all.

that said my riding will be going through a byelection and you can bet your ass I'll vote differently, too bad all the french cucks near me vote liberal like mindless robots.

Lmao

Well Harper was an idiot and a terrible conservative but now we have Maxime Bernier! I really suggest you check out his stance on our country. honestly finally another politician who I can agree with. (i sound like a goddam advertisement and im okay with that)

Fuckin thing sucks.

fuck Trudeau, hes nothing more than a pretty idiot riding the name of his father, who also royally fucked over Canada 40 years ago.

>I failed you all.

Don't feel bad, so did 32,000+ idiots in my riding alone. And now they're bitching about Syrians and the carbon tax.

People don't like Syrian cock? bad goyims.

Unless the Tories come up with a politician who will reduce immigration to less than 25,000 a year and give preferential admission to people of European descent I will never vote Conservative again. Never ever. Is that unrealistic? Perhaps, but who cares? The only way the CPC will ever learn to listen to the voters and to ignore the quasi-Marxist consensus in this country is to lose about six federal elections in a row. And even then, I'm not optimistic that they'll get the message (and even if they do, King Trudeau II by then will have flooded the country with enough instant Liberal voters to render the question moot).

voted

Seems like our politicians are either a tool of Israel, like Harper, or a tool of the (((globalists))), like Trudeau. What real choice is there?

Im just patiently waiting for the day of the rake.

maximebernier.com/canada_s_immigration_policy_must_aim_to_fulfill_our_economic_needs
Honestly this is much better then what any other party is offering.

Kellie Leitch 2019!

would you?

If drunk.

Tom Mulcair maybe?

Just don't move to a city and it's fine.
Brock Lesnar emigrated to Canada because he likes living on a farm and shooting shit. Canada is good for that, shitty for everything else imaginable.

Looks good to a superficial glance, but:

>Reduce the total number of immigrants to 250,000 per year

250,000 is the approximate population of Halifax. Are we building a new city the size of Halifax every year to accommodate these people? No. So where the fuck are we going to put them all, exactly? And pay attention to the game being played here: the Liberals will double immigration from its current level, then in 2019 the Tories can reduce it by one-third and claim that they've made a significant cutback, even though the end number is still higher than under Harper. The UK Tories perfected this sleight-of-hand years ago. Remember that Enoch Powell back in the 60s was justifiably freaking out about the effects on English life of just 50,000 mostly black immigrants every year.

fucking tell me about it
I'm taking a sociology course for an easy A and we just got to stratification.
All they ever talk about is how women are stratified. Fucking kill me, I can't study for this seriously.

Idk if you know this but here in Ontario housing is being built rapidly. its being built TO fast infact. most houses are empty near me. 250,000 is not alot of people.

that's my fetish

>Tom Mulcair maybe?

Are you fucking kidding? That's like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. The NDP would make Trudeau -- with his open-borders policies and Canadians-last spending priorities -- look like Victor Orban.

The Prairies are nice if you like working for a living and don't mind the cold. Can't recommend anywhere else.

>Idk if you know this but here in Ontario housing is being built rapidly.

That's grand, but is it being built fast enough to keep pace with increasing demand? The hugely skyrocketing prices of urban real estate would suggest otherwise. (Thank goodness I live in the boonies and got my house and acres for a song).

250,000 is the necessary number to keep our shitshow of a country going because we Canadians stopped fucking and having children.

We're dying faster than we're importing people. Let that sink in for a minute.

Look pal, you're frankly admitting that our economy is a pyramid scheme. And all such schemes eventually collapse. Why not let it do so now while we at least still have a vestige of cultural and social cohesion that can be preserved, not to mention before our environment is destroyed under a tsunami of third-worlders and their insatiable demand for housing? Why not encourage Canadians to have more children with monetary incentives? It would be far more cheap than supporting massive Somalian families on welfare.

That was trudeau's chance to detonate his jihad belt, and end the king of the zionists once and for. He blew it.. some muslim wannabe that fucking cuck is.