Who is their audience, really?

Who is their audience, really?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html
philly.com/philly/archives/past-articles?source=archivehub
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its consumed the democrats

People that don't rely on constantly debunked racist conservative shitholes/echo-chambers like Sup Forums

Airports, hospital waiting rooms and old faggots.

Scared liberal faggots

Coastal Liberals

i bet this is what CNN readers think

Well we have a saying here: where there's smoke there's fire.

It's impossible that there wasn't any link at all between Trump and the Kremlin.

Something doesn't come out of nothing. It's just a question of time until real proof comes to surface.

Lily Allen

Retards and niggers

But where did that "something" originate user?

So both Trump's a Russian and pizza gate is real.

Old people. Boomers trust cable news because they don't know how to interpret that darn new-fangled internets and need someone to spoon feed them political opinions.

>cnn readers
>thinking

Kek

There's a big movement saying the world is flat. So that must mean the world is flat. Something doesn't come out of nothing, after all. It's just a matter of time until real proof comes to surface.

Yeah, boomers seem to get most of their news from cable TV and Facebook. My mom uses the Facebook page "being liberal" as a source when she argues with my little brother over politics. I've learned to not even bother debating her kek.

The internet is slowly killing the current news powerhouses. With open internet people have access to primary sources so people seeking primary sources no longer need the middle man. Major media outlets can no longer bring in revenue with investigative journalism because the people that were interested in investigative journalism can now do it themselves. They now have appeal to a new market to bring in revenue. This is why every story is a doomsday story. They need viewer and they need clicks. They only way to achieve this now that they lost the informed demographic market is to use shock value. So, their new audience is people with low attention spans who will only tune in if something in deemed urgent.

No one, it's just background noise for buildings with businesses

>Who is their audience, really?

What is left of the Democrat base.

Imagine for a moment that the MSM was not fully in the pockets of the left. Who would speak for the left? Who would be able to apply pressure to Trump after the lose of 1000 seats under Obama, Congress, and the presidency?

Also, the MSM is responsible for the rise of Trump and the fall of Clinton. The media gave Trump a platform and still does. Trump received millions of dollars of free ads thanks to the MSM obsession of hating Trump. How much did the MSM really cover Clinton? How many interviews did they do with Clinton? What information did the MSM give about Clinton other than reading off liberal/Clinton talking points?

>muh Russia

That's got to be the worst invented talking point around

Russia isn't an enemy

Previous presidents usually measured their words to avoid a media feeding frenzy, but Mr. Trump showed again over the weekend that he feeds off the frenzy. Uninhibited by the traditional protocols of his office, he makes the most incendiary assertions based on shreds of suspicion. He does so without consulting some of his most senior aides, or even agencies of his own government that might have contrary information. After setting off a public firestorm with no proof, he then calls for an investigation to find the missing evidence.

(((CNN))) is the K-Mart of news.

this and confirmed by kek

roll

(You)

Rich white folks, ironically.

no one frequents any of these websites, they just use it as a source for their propaganda to verify their false reality

It it only shock value, or is there an agenda?

Why anchors like Anderson Cooper?

t. low key shill

You guys are getting better.

From Trump's trips to Russia, when he was trying to get venture capital for his failed real estate projects?

Look it up, it's an older subject that was known before he even got into the campaign.

cuckolds

To his adversaries, Mr. Trump’s bomb-throwing seems like a calculated strategy to distract from another story he wants to avoid. In this case, they said Sunday, he clearly wanted to turn the conversation away from Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who recused himself last week from any federal investigation into the Trump campaign’s links with Russia in response to reports that he had met with Russia’s ambassador during the presidential race. Instead of what Mr. Sessions did or did not do, the Sunday talk shows were dominated by discussion about what Mr. Obama did or did not do.
Continue reading the main story

But in shifting the story, Mr. Trump also kept the Russia investigation front and center, rather than his initiatives on health care, taxes or jobs. His first address to Congress, which won him plaudits for being presidential, was last week but now feels ages ago. Even some Republicans pointed out that if an eavesdropping warrant had been approved, it would mean that a judge was convinced that someone in Mr. Trump’s circle might have committed a crime or acted as a foreign agent.

Dude russia lmao

If ratings are to be believed, not many

There was no smoke there. It was such a ridiculously invented subject it blew up quick.

Both

They work with a narrative for the agenda, and they do clickbait for the hits

The only agenda is money. They would promote Hitler himself if they could make a penny from it.

Holy fuck a rational person in Sup Forums

>earth is flat
>big movement

Not really. Do a poll and see how big is that movement.

I guarantee you, not even 5% believe that.

Democrats

checked.

It's impossible that there wasn't any link at all between Hillary and the Kremlin.

he sucks pee pee's

Thanks. We're doing our best.

Genuinely curious. Source?

(Assuming ur share blue, but still open minded)

So the earth is flat too you fucking moron

I find CNN to be the most useful news reporters nowadays.
No joke- in this age of journalistic free-for-all, CNN is the most reliable in printing things that are ALWAYS wrong rather than unpredictably wrong.
Read CNN, then take the opposite of what they print and you get a good news source.

Alright Sup Forums, today I want to talk about the mainstream legacy media which is slowly going the way of the dinosaur. The old-guard TV media shitfucks spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on studios whilst the true press only need to buy a webcam and microphone for a few hundred dollars. It's actually quite funny. That's about all, peace out.

Gray haired leftist baby boomers that are probably social workers or schoolteachers.

That's possible.

missing the point

>Something doesn't come out of nothing
You know sometimes politicians and the media lie? In fact that's what they're doing more often than not

By this point they have no audience.

Interesting about Obama giving the NSA broader sharing powers:

nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html

>Even some Republicans pointed out that if an eavesdropping warrant had been approved, it would mean that a judge was convinced that someone in Mr. Trump’s circle might have committed a crime or acted as a foreign agent.

Kek

Yeah, the judge totally wouldn't give out warrants for spying like candy, right? Right?

>it's true because lots of people believe in it

People who need their opinion validated by the very people that made them hold that opinion in the first place. Sad.

> Whitehouse can't seem to shake off the Russian Drama

Sounds like a promotion for a tv show on lifetime.

Ok proxy, can you explain why CNN seems to be more connected to the IC than other MSM?

Shitskin detected

There's dozens of coincidence akin to what Trump had with Russia. It's hypocrisy to dismiss one but except the other on these low key connections.

Shareblue you ain't fooling anyone here.

(((Diaz)))
I think my detector broke

Gee, I fucking wonder why. It certainly wouldn't have anything to do with the media playing it up at every single chance they get, would it?

Could be.

It's behind a paywall. Go to Phillly's archives:
philly.com/philly/archives/past-articles?source=archivehub

and search for this title:
TRUMP MAY BUILD HOTELS IN U.S.S.R.

They don't know anymore

Sorry I don't know what you mean by IC.

I don't spend all day on Sup Forums, just wasting some time here while I'm making a disk backup.

Sure, then let the evidence speak.

Same for Trump's ties with Russia.

USSR doesn't exist you dumb fuck

Literally every major Manhattan developer has the same connections to Russia. Now they are all connected to the Chinese.

Also for nyc rentals, it would be impossible not to have Russian tenants

Going to need more.

...i don't want trump to be right, but so far the evidence seems to be pointed in his favor. The cnn articles make a weak case

Idiots like my family

Russia is the direct inheritor of USSR as an international law subject. Inform yourself.

The idea is that Trump's ties with Russia go way back, to when his failed/bankrupt businesses needed new markets/capital. The late 80s were just the beginning. He kept going back to Moscow for (((business))).

>Literally every major Manhattan developer has the same connections to Russia.

Proof?

Agreed brother.

All the smoke is coming out of NYT, WaPo, Pelosi, Schumer and McCain.
So you are saying they should all be fired?

>WH can't shake off Russian Drama
>CNN reporting nothing but spurious speculation, anonymous sourced rumor, and conjecture about it 24/7

i wonder if the WH even thinks about the "Russian Drama."

Okay. Where's the evidence?

Isn't that being investigated?

Why do you ask me, ask your Congress and your FBI. I don't investigate your country's issues. I just made an argument, while being bored.

i bet half the people in this thread have at least one "link" to russia.

their neighbor, their cat, the guy who installed their internet, the guy who delivered their pizza, their barber, etc, etc.

finding links between people and places is not difficult. the question is whether or not those links were nefarious. It's actually very surprising that Trump hasn't had more dealings with Russians despite his wife being from around that part of the world and him being a huge international businessman and celebrity.

Hillary Clinton had multiple pay-for-play schemes and did business on behalf of the State Dept. with Russia and Vlad directly for years, she's far more likely to have dealt in an underhanded way with the Russians than Trump. Yet I'm supposed to believe this is some vast conspiracy, replete with secret lines of communications so well hidden no one can find them?

I am not aware what smoke is coming out of those. Some context?

I don't have any link to Russia. Don't trivialise the argument.

Also, what do I care about Clinton?

You are assuming I'm somehow part of your 2-party system debate. I'm not.

"where there's smoke there's fire" ect ect
What smoke? All we have are baseless allegations

You have no idea what an echo chamber is if you think Sup Forums is an echo chamber. This place is full of constant disagreement and arguing. It's just that the conclusions seem so foreign to outsiders because they're the kind of conclusions that can only be reached through constant debate.

Sup Forums is a blast furnace where weak ideas shatter. Where else can you say 'hitler did nothing wrong' without the entire website collapsing on you? And you know what? It turns out to be true that hitler did nothing wrong. Weird how that works, huh?

well once we investigate you i'm sure we'll find out. that you are connected, deeply, to the Russians. For now, i'll just take your IP address and then publish it so people can know who to watch out for. Can't have you running around with all those ties to Russia.

I thought it was funny that WaPo has an article out today condemning Trump for basing his information on "anonymous sources" while WaPo, CNN, and NYT will print any and every rumor they can find.

It is. Read comments of major media stories. It will blow your mind.

I don't think your intelligence agencies would peddle this subject if there weren't good reasons to do so.

They would risk total ridicule if they just investigated completely false subjects.

There's obviously some grounds for this subject to survive so long and just keep coming back.

I don't deny that there isn't a concerted effort by the butthurt media to discredit Trump, but I think the Sessions subject didn't come from the media. It came from the Congress.

No problem. I've got nothing to hide.

Compared to you, that is.

Go on, publish my IP, you piece of shit. What do you think it's going to happen, you're going to ddos my ISP? I'll get another IP from them. Go fight internet providers.

85th dimensional chess at it's finest, rampant speculation in a baseless link between your campaign and a foreign government? Raise a stink about the former President that oversaw the largest increase on domestic surveillance wiretapping you. Now you are making the same sort of baseless claims, but your theory seems a lot more plausible than the other.

70 year old baby boomers

Whatever you say, shill. No one trusts our intelligence agencies. Perhaps even less than our media

Well, that's sad. If you don't trust your own institutions, then your country is lost.

You should stop lecturing other countries, then. You have nothing to teach others, if you think your own institutions are working against you.

>where there's smoke there's fire

and it's all blowing out of schlomo's ass for the MSM to spew into peoples' faces

It's the situation in every country, most especially post-Soviet shitholes

CNN intern detected. Now get back to work making up lies to feed to the goyim.

Remember when CNN used to be "alternative", now they're bloated and corrupted

Not true. Things have improved to some extent here, especially in the justice system.

And contrary to what most people think, there are lots of capable people in institutions doing their job, like the central bank, finance ministry, labour ministry, etc.

themselves