Convince me not to convert to Christianity Sup Forums

Convince me not to convert to Christianity Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No organized thought can represent the eternal truth, but only abstract it to something measurable.

To perceive god, you must be free of tendencies.

>2017
>Worshiping a kike on a stick

No cunt. Come to church with me. You'll love it. (If you have an open mind)

How bout I do you one better and convince you that the Christian God is real?

Why? Converting to Christianity is the greatest decision you'll ever make. We were created to worship the Lord, only by doing that will you ever find true peace

listen to christ, but don't listen to christians. most of them are tools of satan. all of the churches are satanic cults. christ said to look within, not to give your money to old men who rape children.

Although you don't need to be a christian for that, Christianity instill great values and a strong moral compass that most people are unable to develop on their own.

Prophecy is what solidified my faith in God.

>Christians will be beheaded for not worshiping the false blasphemous god in revelation

Christians are beheaded daily by muslims

>knowledge shall be greatly increased and man shall roam the entire earth

obvious in the past 100 yrs

>Israel shall become a state again

>A beast that resembles a lamb (Jesus) but speaks like a dragon (Satan) will cause all to worship the other beast of revelation (Islam, which I shall prove further momentarily)

Islam prophecy preaches that Jesus was a prophet and that in the end of days he will return alongside the Mahdi, the Islamic messiah, and tell the whole world he is not the son of God and for everyone to worship allah. So there's youre false Jesus that is prophesied 600 years before the quran is written.

>those that worship the beast or his image will be condemned to hell

In biblical terms, an image is a statue or idol or physical representation. Islam declares you must make at least one expedition to Mecca to walk around the black stone 7 times and pray, touching it afterwards to be "forgiven" of your sins. This is a direct replacement of Jesus Christ, whom the Bible declares is the only one who can forgive sins.

>Who is the liar but the one that denies the Father and the Son

One of Islams holiest and most imperative doctrines is that Jesus is not the Son of god and that Allah has no son or need for one

Should I go on?

>believing words of questionable origin
For shame.

Words written 600 prior to their fulfillment is enough evidence for me m8

Why would I? It's the final redpill.

youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE

>Appealing to George Carlin to make your argument
Really? You can't think of anyone who might be more qualified to make actual arguments than a stand up comedian who uses a strawman to crack jokes?

The current christian church led by the black cuck pope are a disgrace, not religious myself but if anything go Orthodox or bust

If you got rich enough, cathocucks will run for you and offer their daughter to marry. That works with other monotheistic religion tho, but as bonus you get to eat pork and wine

Enjoy cuckoldry.

everything you do you are responsible for, god cant save you from your failures.
Christianity makes people lazy

Won't do that I'm not a Jew or atheistcuck

He nailed it though.

Lots of discussion from both sides

Checked

I agree it is the final red pill

fpbp

giving 10% of your income to your imaginary friends sounds great

Go dwell where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. Eternally. Or just accept Jesus as your Lord. It's a simple choice of faith. You have faith, even if you don't recognize it. Where will you put your faith in; yourself, only in things you can see and touch, some other tradition that tells you what you want to hear or demands your unquestioning obedience?

If your faith is faltering as you consider your eternity, you are not alone. Pray for more. Read the Word. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Because I've yet to find a denomination that understands miscegenation is the chief of all sodomy. It is to sodomy as compound interest is to usury.

There is no evidence for existence of god. To convert to theism as a logical man means you also have to subscribe to Bigfoot and all manner of shit that has no supporting evidence.

Also, assuming god does exist. he either doesn't care about the suffering of man or left this planet centuries ago

low quality bait

>a religion created by roman elites to control their subjects without using force.

Checked.

Pol has made me a christian. The more i learn the more i realize that 99% of people who criticize christianity have never bothered to read the bible. Its a book, you can read it in a dcholarly conxext without having to believe yet they dont. Maybe one or two passages but never the whole picture

Scholarly*

DO IT FAGGOT

enjoy this thread brother

the Bible and mankind is the greatest story ever told, being entirely true and a legend at the same time. Our existence is the greatest plotline ever concieved

if you read the bible though a secular lens you go into it assuming it is all lies. It can't be understood this way.

Well, what do you actually want from Christianity?

Kek > Jebus

This should be enough.

You need to be resolved of your ancestral sins and beg forgiveness for all the slaves your fathers before you raped and beat.

Well when you put it like that I guess I couldn't read it because I thought it was all lies.

Convince you not to join a religion invented by the Jews? NEVER!

Now be a good goy and go pay your money to the church.

you could do it for cultural reasons.Think it as a way to honor your ancestors.

chaos digits for christ

Jesus is the fire of the gnostic soul. When he returns you shall see his burning blade carve out the freedom of God from the chains of islam.

Thanks user. Things I really struggle with though:

1.The "nice doctrine" pic that always gets dropped in these threads

2. I genuinely believe in racial difference

I struggle with these feelings and how they relate to what's in the gospels