Other urls found in this thread:

incogman.net/victims-of-pc/mudshark-madness/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zms9OIrJF4&t=8s
foreverymom.com/mom-gold/married-a-black-man-chelsie-dort-no-lives-matter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one cares

lmao

This is why I hate this country

None of this racemixing shit would have come about if it weren't for Americans and our slaves and our efforts to "integrate" them into our society after the Civil Rights movement. This entire fucking mess we're in, and Europe is currently in, is all our fault. All of it.

I can't wait for this country to fucking die

You mean if it weren't for the ***Jews*** behind the civil rights movement.

>muh jews

Stormfag shills are the worst

And Jews run America so there isn't much difference. America and Jews, it doesn't matter, it's all America now.

Its not like its a secret. Jews are proud of their role behind the civil rights movement. Take any old Jew in politics and look at their past they were probably involved in it in some form or another Bernie Sanders for one. Then of course theres the Jew led founding of the NAACP

He doesn't know that MLK was a communist party member and his most famous speech was written by a Jew.

>German education

>being this ignorant of jews

watch e Micheal jones.

Did she at least cuck the mooncricket with that all white kid there?

Hopefully their life is short, filled with extreme misfortune and culminates in the the death of both the parents and the abomination produced by their union.

hahaha

>the older boy
>part black

HAHAHAHA
Tyrone got cucked

i don't care about coalburners. Unless its my non-existent sister or mother or daughter

Oh this thread again...

Ya I know. I read that shit she kept referring to him as "our son" lmao. That kid has a white daddy. You know I am not even to mad about this. At least that whore managed to pop out a white kid, better than most coalburners

Fug. I'm dating a White French girl and she has quadroon or octoroon kid. She's a literal 10 and her food is delicious. Incredibly redpilled and is aware of the Jew

Racemixing on Incogman.net

incogman.net/victims-of-pc/mudshark-madness/

>dating a women with another man's child

>muh jews

Cowardly kraut dishonoring millions of his ancestors who gave their lives fighting the jews

how's that cultural enrichment going?

>nu german

kill yourself, Hans Cuckmeister

she's 19, rich, anti-semitic and a 10 though

>redpilled
>half black bastard

>Incredibly redpilled
>I'm dating a White French girl and she has quadroon or octoroon kid.
>Incredibly redpilled
I don't think you quite understand the meaning of that word...

why do you go on the internet and tell lies?

holy shit. Those fucking comments. Really gives you insite into the minds of niggers. NOTHING will satisfy them. White cuck liberals can literally grovel to them and write paragraphs about the plight of niggers in America and they will still attack them and rant to them about how they are being privleged and offensive lmao

That's what he gets for being a nigger.

cuckoldry goes both ways my friend

>holy fuck that nigger is touching me

>and Europe is currently in,
you're fucktarded

Hahahahahah.

wat a naive dort

>cuck the mooncricket
wut

Europe still has to deal with the kike propaganda about white men being cucks and niggers all being hung like horses.

Kikeshills like you are the worst faggot.

she said quite clearly that he's five and they've been married for 2 years

honest hate.

How long until the white kid and the white mother are murdered in a domestic dispute homicide?

It's not really if, but when.

You can just look at that kid in her arms and realize her blood line is fucked.

Single mother inc.

GG. Rekt.

It's not half black. She doesn't know who the father is. Partners she had include other French guys, Italian, Portuguese, Canadian and American guy, what she described as a mixed French, so it's just an assumption. Just non-Slavic alien look to me.
she was racist and anti-semitic even during that short slut period
>leafposting

t. Grichka Bogdanoff

The girl looks like she doesn't actually want to smile

You sure?

I know some mixed race people and most of them look very good.
Race mixing among german women is pretty popular. Maybe you also know that the US deployed many black servicemen to German and most of them impregnated german women.
With the african migrants and refugees it's a similar situation now. Many of those tend to be male

can you imagine how that poor bastard feels knowing his brother is a monkey?

>mfw my own white mother bullies me for my skin tone

>Race mixing among german women is pretty popular
Bullshit. Lived in Germany.

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

same. it barely happens
You can expell them all

Whoa.

That's a long sentence.

Say goodbye to your family, talking about the bogs like that.

Where?
Actually there is a new phenomenon here.
Young german girls visit asylum centers in search for a bf
There are already many stories about it and I see such couples more and more.

Who?

Literally all mixed couples are Arabs, Albanians, Bosnians, Montenegrians, Modlovians.

Those people aren't german.

They're Muslims.

I don't know one german girl that says she likes foreigner that aren't from Europe.

It starts with the smell. Nonwhites either smell like piss, or, they smell like a cheap perfume overused.

Stop shilling. Get off the proxy you fucktard.

Dude stop fucking lying.

Quit shilling. Turn off the proxy.

>where
All over. Germans are hated by the Kalergian mobsters for their refusal to racemix. Why do you think degenerate shit is shilled so hard? Remove every single non-Germanic from your lands. By force, if necessary.

Then try to look up some online Forums. Of course no girl would say it into the face of a german guy.
It's well known that german girls and western women in general prefer foreigners (arabs/blacks etc.)
I live in a city wich was a hub for refugees. As I said I see this daily

Also the chicks in the picture are the Jugendamt-workers. Youth services workers. Not some random visitors.

You CANNOT just walk in a refugee camp.
They are sealed off by police and only residents and special workforce can get in.

Visitors are not allowed unless it's press.

Stop lying.

correct observation, I've met my frog when I lived in Stuttgart. Damn clean dating scene

I live in Frankfurt am main. Refugee central.

No such thing as race mixing under Germans.

Not one german girl likes refugees.

They are ducking disgusted that their classes are being filled with these people who smell like shit.

>prefer
It's nowhere to be seen. In France young girls experiment with other races, true, but there is no preference or obsession

>cuckposting

stop bringing even more shame upon our nation

It's not true.
Only 7% of german women or men go for foreigners.

>He's going all out

Maybe I will take some photos later. I could post tons of FB profiles but I don't want to get Doxxed.
German girls are notorious race-mixers.
Where do you think these half-breed US football players came from? They all have german mothers.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zms9OIrJF4&t=8s

I meant just France. It's exceptional Europe after all

>foreverymom.com/mom-gold/married-a-black-man-chelsie-dort-no-lives-matter/

I guess she wasn't told about the toll

>Die überwiegende Mehrheit der Eheleute in Deutschland ist dem Statistischen Bundesamt zufolge mit einem oder einer Deutschen verheiratet. Doch bei immerhin 2,3 Millionen Paaren hat mindestens einer ausländische Wurzeln - besonders häufig türkische.
Statistisches Bundesamt: 2,3 Millionen Ehepaare mit ausländischem Partner
Frauen heiraten am häufigsten Türken, Italiener, Österreicher
Männer heiraten am häufigsten Türkinnen, Polinnen und Russinnen

It says Germans marry Germans. A very small exception of 2.3 million out of 87 million are married to a non german

Mostly Turkish, Italian and Austrian for women
Men prefer Turkish, polish and Russian.

>He thinks posting some random women's FB page will get him doxxed when he gives us no info about himself

Saved. Underrated af meme.

>foreverymom

So is this a dating site for fat, entitled single moms to pick up bluepill guys?

Who cares about nigger GIs those guys are good people and most of them married the mother and stayed in Germany.

We are specifically talking about your bullshit claim that german girls mostly go for refugees or other nationalities.

It is simply not true.

>Who cares about nigger GIs those guys are good people and most of them married the mother and stayed in Germany.
They are your enemy you daft cuckold. Remove them

>She's a Christcuck

This is new and exciting

France yes. England ok maybe. Sweden ok maybe.
Germany. No.

Turks Kurds Arabs and all Muslims are disliked by german girls for having the reputation of being very aggressive and physically harmful.

I'm saying an American soldier that was stationed here and afterwards stayed in the country on a government job that still pays very good is not a valid argument for "german women go for refugees".

These American niggers / german women couples are MAYBE 250 in Germany and that's being generous with the numbers.

you are lucky with that. To find a girl that didn't tried in France is hard

I used a proxy. Try it as well. Also check the online forums etc. Most of the german girls will comment how much they love darker guys etc.

there should be no non-Germanics in Germany whatsoever

How does it feel that your most powerful enemy bacame a nation of cucks?

Do you feel triumphant or are you a bit sad that you wont be prosecuted anymore so you can spread lies about being turned into soap and lampshades?

No how many times you thick lipped apes come to Sup Forums and say this it isn't based in reality. The fact remains, whites are the most desirable group of men according to every test on dating sites, picture ratings, surveys, etc. ever done. Women aren't attracted to niggers unless they are trash.

Sure thing. Google.

Then you would have to deport 80 percent of the germans. The only germanic ones are from the north.

I agree. Soon.

Turn off the proxy. Nobody believes you.

Germany will prevail.

Kek

Just turn off the proxy you dumb nigger.

go to bed you drunkard

The funny thing is that most of the Sup Forumsacks rage about Hollywood and ''muh Jews'' when they literally created the concept of ''white beauty''. Now they presenting more diversity

Well I can imagine who would type in a search like this. Betakek german men.
It takes one minute to look up major online forums. You will never see a german girl talking about ''how she prefers german men''. It's always the samne.
>german men are ugly and boring
>tall dark and handsome men prefered (arabs/blacks etc.)

Why is it that AfD voters are overwhelmingly male, then?

>proxy
This. Wie lösen wir das angelsächsische Problem?

Angelsachsen sind eine Rasse von Untermenschen ohne echte Erfolge, einem niedrigen IQ, und einem bösen, gierigen Geiste, vergleichbar mit dem ewigen Juden.

Sie sind auch nicht in der Lage, Empathie zu fühlen und sind strikt gegen die Arische Rasse, egal was unsere Rasse erreicht hat.

Wie säubern wir unsere Erde von diesen Untermenschen?

Is this our man?

Send your average mizrahi jewish Israeli and he will drown in pussy here

Sup Forums's new mascot

>mizrahi

>tfw 23 and already have an aryan daughter

>Mother, why hast thou forsaken me?

Actually it's 8.47 am and I'm on my way to work.

You would know that if you were german and actually knew the time zone.

Turn off the proxy.

>major online forums

What, like Facebook?
Germans don't even use forums a lot you idiot.

That's why we're here and not on a german political forum.

There are none. Fucking dumb nigger subhuman.

German men are ugly and boring? Is that why the last four Armani campaigns had german guys in them?

Okay thanks. Europeans actually care about aesthetics and niggers and Muslims have none. Die slow American on a proxy.

Because only about 30% of German women vote.

Anglos were sent off the mainland for a reason.

>deisgnated kek

So if all german women are racemixers and aren't interested in german men that means you're still a virgin, right?

top kek:

>How have Blacks been racist to you? Have they stopped employment opportunities, gave you a higher interest rate on loans than what your credit warranted, red lined you from moving into a specific neighborhood, or shot you to death on sight, please do tell? Although, they were bigoted and/or prejudice, they had no power over any systems of control to be racist to you or anyone else.

>Your husband is not a boy he is a man. You have two boys and a man. The mere fact that you have named your blog and three boys and counted your husband, you mr black husband, as one of the boys show you don't know the struggle of a black man and the history as it relates to being called a boy and everything else that the struggle of a black man faces.

I swear on my grandfathers grave, if my daughter comes home with anything that isn't swedish. I will disown her then and there and kill the boyfriend.

You obviously do not know Germany very well.