He's really doing it

Obama isn't even in politics currently and he's getting Trump to wreck himself. Even Dredge knows Trump is in deep water.

Face it Sup Forums... Obama has a higher IQ than all of your puny IQs combine. He baited Trump with 18D Lovecraftian chess.

And you thought Obama would take all of that birther nonsense lying down. Nope. Unlike Trump, Obama realizes that revenge is a dish best served NOT as an ill-advised late night tweet, but rather discreetly and very effectively.

Shadilay, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/322403-former-bush-ag-trump-right-that-there-was-surveillance
youtube.com/watch?v=4XuItt6iuMc
youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Obama didnt wiretap Trump!
>Ok, he did but it wasnt illegal!
>Oh, there was no probable cause but it was ordered by a judge!
>(you are here)

CNN has quoted trustworthy sources that indicate Trump's claims are literally nothing. The man is reaching for thin air hoping to pull out a miracle.

obummer gives the best gifts

Trump would have you believe 2+2 = 5. Obama gave us the freedom to make our own answers that make sense to us.

David Brock please eat your pizza at the kids' table while it's still tied down

Fucking gas yourself

Obongo is barely at 130, which is good for a nog combined with affirmative action, but id say a good 1/4 of autists here have a higher IQ

Don't forget as we all know, when a judge issues a warrant the person is already guilty. This is just how our court system works. Trump is so fucked.

Obama is a fucking patriot and deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom after he singlehandedly takes down Drumpf. I fucking love that nigger more than anyone else on earth.

digits are on our side, not yours

Everything else about him is a fucking lie, I doubt someone didn't pad those numbers as well. He is still half black after all.

Of course some faggot would make an Obama Pepe.

Witnessed, brother.

how is the answer not 16?

t. shill

Kek has spoken!

lol, that nigger pic of obama.

he cant do shit, hes been pushing this russia meme for months. what he has done is gotten an investigation into illegal fisa orders, which can come back to fuck obama and his nigger whore lynch

Obama ain't nothing but the Globalists' nigger.

>Even Dredge knows Trump is in deep water.
>Dredge
How about have yourself a nice tall glass of NaClO.

>Ifunny
How many layers of irony have we reached Sup Forums

See pic, take my advice.

This is what CTR / CREW / Shareblue is spending their shekels on now. Sad!

Stay mad faggot. Even the white house said they have no idea what the fuck Trump is talking about.

>someone with 8 years experience as president outsmarted someone with 2 months worth
Only drumpftards didn't see this coming

Lol he might just arrest him on the BC and all you fucking shills will mute

nice try kid. im not doing your homework for you

Trump is at the make/break point. He seems to have sunk himself, and I wouldn't be surprised if the 25th amendment is invoked before the end of March. This country is absolutely fucked

he is with us

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/322403-former-bush-ag-trump-right-that-there-was-surveillance

Why is he still playing chess?

Trump's been playing 7th string vibration hungry hungry hippos for at least a week now

But I guess Oh Bummer only understands games where he can pit black vs white

super smart guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=4XuItt6iuMc

>Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey on Sunday said that President Trump is likely correct that there was surveillance on Trump Tower for intelligence purposes, but incorrect in accusing former President Barack Obama of ordering the wiretapping.

Do you even read the articles you throw around? Fucking moron.

>Ok, he did
(we're not even here, what are you talking about?)

I did faggot. I do not care what Trump says about Obama. Having the IC spying on a presidential candidate is the real target of value. Obama is only part of the bigger picture. Attacking Obama is only the cherry on top.

Also, KYS.

It's not written very well. The "old way" has the / as a horizontal line with 20 on top and the rest on the bottom. Cuckold core wants you to do everything from left to right because teachers are now too stupid to write math problems correctly.

>dredge

OP do you mean drudge? What did drudge say?

So the FISA warrants are to be ignored now?

Agreed. Go back and watch the Inauguration. The smug look on Obama's face. Knowing not only that he conned America as the 1st CIA gay Prez but that he bugged the oval WH office, had been spying on Trump and company for months; and had the whole Russia-scare story swallowed by the dumb America CNN and NYT gullibles 100%.

Drudge is baiting the Dems with plenty of rope...

FISA warrants are not illegal. Try again.

And here are the quads. Bama gets locked up

Which one?

No it's not, fuck off.

yikes, sage

The FISA warrants were part of an FBI investigation, not directed by the White House.

Every time you namefag you play yourself shareblue...

Your shilling disgusstme.

This was painful to watch. How has he not killed himself yet?

It doesn't affect Trump in the long run in any way, they are just hurling shit at him hoping that something sticks, as per usual with the justice system in the US.

Can you help me with remedial math?

Who said they were?

The faggot said that ">Ok, he did" as if the FISA warrants didn't happen and no one was aware that anything was going on.

The NSA spying was going on and I am sure the governments lawyers were patting each other in the back for justifying mass surveillance.... until the Snowden Leaks.

The FISA warrants are legal to use against appropriate targets but as it seems they are being used to gather dirty on a political opponent (Trump) and the info is being dumped to the MSM.

Listen to this faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0

>The faggot said that ">Ok, he did" as if the FISA warrants didn't happen
I highlighted ">Okay, he did", because literally no one has said that. You were directly trying to imply it turned out Obama ordered the warrants and everyone was backtracking, when this isn't true. How you took "what were the FISA warrants" from that, I do not know.

Who, in your mind, asks for FISA warrants and who issues them?

>Bombing hospitals and schools are moral to liberals.

is this bait?

Yeah and he deserved the Nobel Prize too.

What a champion of peace and cooperation :^)

fuck off. answer is 16 you complete cunts.

In your minds you are fine with accepting that Obama is clean and clear of this what appears to be an obvious political use of intelligence to spy on Trump and the leaks to the MSM. Nothing to see here is dindu nuffins... I see.... he dindu nuffin he was a good boy.

>he dindu nuffin he was a good boy.

The idea is 20 over 5 and 20/5, they're different answers because they're different operators.

No answer? That's what I thought.

holy shit this is such a bad slide thread.

obama is fucking shitting his pants every day to prevent trump reversing his retardation, the only thing i see happening is a false flag or some bull shit happening of some voice recording, obama gonna say i didnu nuffin ook we have recordins from the election that trump is totally a russian and funding them an shiettt. Or soem bull shit like that will hapen if its tru and my theory is correct trump will get anally raped by everyone in terms of politcs and sjws marching at his house. The thing i dont get is why do retards think hilliary is any fucking better fucking seriously she wold have either have us in war right now or collapse because of war budgeting. I mean the only thing thats good out of her is force opening documents for ayylmaos.

Order of operations

Thats not a bad meme.

fuck is this real?

>but hillary
Every time.

Actually, got that wrong, I was thinking of the little divide sign (รท) which is treated differently to /, / is always treated as a fraction.

still trusting (((CNN))) on literally anything

You're the one white knighting Trump every time he or his administration says something clearly bullshit to perpetuate his victim complex. It's all "5d chess" to you, but all it really does is further erode his credibility and validate his reputation as a bullshit artist.

Texas Instruments confirmed for leftist cucks.

You know how Donnie Trump gets revenge? He relentlessly destroys people, their lives, their career, their image. He especially doesn't like liars or crooks.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

post not validated, not on my Sup Forums

I don't agree with your post, it's unfair, on what grounds I can't say but if I riot and cry hopefully your post will disappear and be a post I like.

Cnn ... trustworthy ...

U ought to be bullshitting.

Go shill somewhete else. Srsly ....

Yeah it's base. Such an inaccurate analysis of our legal system. Also, judges can act illegally.

Obongo cocksucking is real with libs to this day, I find it hilarious.

stop embarrassing us. brackets come first you illiterate bogan