Why isn't this a bigger deal? Are the wire taps real?

Why isn't this a bigger deal? Are the wire taps real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KA6QLbFi0do
abeldanger.net/2016/11/2841-is-serco-extorting-hotel-trump.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No he's lying.

(())
((()))

Ok come on you did this on purpose, OP.

>Mfw Sup Forums is always right

Listen goldstein

You are a dying race and you know your grip on the power of the media fleeting. People can be misled but they are not stupid and when you show them the truth your lies begin to unravel. The sands of time will show who the fabricators are and who the tellers of truth are.

Watch the case laid out

youtube.com/watch?v=KA6QLbFi0do

It is a big deal.

(((levin)))

>makes a solid pro-trump case
He'll be gassed last

>Obama didnt wiretap Trump!
>Ok, he did but it wasnt illegal!
>Oh, there was no probable cause but it was ordered by a judge!
(you are here)
>The judge was provided with false intellegence
>the false intellegence wasn't fabricated by Obama and Democrats.
>Obama will never be indicted.
>Trump will pardon Obama after the trial.
>The next Democratic president will give Obama a pardon.

!

The memes just meme themselves.

>Are the wire taps real?
About as real as the Russian conspiracy.

would fill with my white popsicle

There was a blog that i read a few months ago and now i cannot find it. It said that all of Trumps hotels had been wiretapped although his scottish was of extra importance.
I have searched and searched for it but can't find it.

That because it never existed. You're experiencing a false memory.

>McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence
Hmm really boggles my noggin
Does trump know what McCarthyism is?
He just did it in that tweet
He has no evidence Obama ordered anything

>tfw your time is at max sandiness

Stop acting like you trump fags aren't the biggest kike lovers on this fucking site

Go back to /r/the_donald fucking Jew rat

I think because the MSM, including CNN call it "baseless". Basically saying because he didn't give proof that it is false. They are propping it as fake, and not saying it is a claim that did not involve proof. Just straight up setting up like Trump is making shit up, instead of them reporting on it. It's gross. It may be fake, it may be true, but to just write it off as fake in news with no proof of it being fake or real is just domestic terrorism.

Do you post that in Trump Generals or just in random threads so your idiocy is less noticed?

Trump is seriously done at this point. He's citing conspiracy theories as evidence. There's literally no evidence whatsoever that he was wiretapped. In the coming year, he will likely be found unfit to serve and impeachment hearings will begin.

Even Alex Jones thinks that Trump has lost his mind.

Not only that, but Drudge knows that something is up and it's not looking good for Trump.

The MSM lapdogs literally don't know what to say yet, because Trump threw a grenade into their whole narrative. Either there was no tap so Trump was never under suspicion (advantage Trump), or there was one which means illegal spying on a political rival (advantage Trump). Shills BTFO, Brock on suicide watch, The Crew crying into their cumboxes. MAGA.

Trump is seriously done at this point. He's citing conspiracy theories as evidence. There's literally no evidence whatsoever that he was wiretapped. In the coming year, he will likely be found unfit to serve and impeachment hearings will begin.

Not only that, but Drudge knows that something is up and it's not looking good for Trump.

shill somewhere else cunts

This

$.02 Brockcoin has been pizza'd into your half-tranny asshole

>post nigress

You red hats are not only disgraceful but hypocrites as well. Shame.

yes Israeli dude, this is serious as fuck and might be what brings the Trump admin down

The great thing about shills is we win either way. Ignore them and they get fired for sucking. Respond to them and you bleed ShariaBlue of precious pedocoins. Trump was right, I'm tired of winning!

>Even Alex Jones thinks that Trump has lost his mind.
>He's citing conspiracy theories as evidence
>In the coming year, he will likely be found unfit to serve and impeachment hearings will begin.

Why would someone get on the internet and lie like that?

>Why isn't this a bigger deal? Are the wire taps real?

He lies so often about trivial bullshit that he has less credibility when he starts making these kinds of accusations. It's the boy who cried wolf.

He shouldn't have destroyed his own credibility by lying about silly stuff like crowd size, or "3 million illegal votes" or the Obama birther story.

or he just lied

japan always posts this shitty fucking gif along with a stupid message, stop coming here you fucking dirty ape go back to 2ch

Found it. abeldanger.net/2016/11/2841-is-serco-extorting-hotel-trump.html

He is the man that got Obama to show his BC when no one else could. So he basically ended it. Until we found it that was forged .

In my country the prime-minister wire-tapped the President, and nobody cared

Aw, I'm just playing with you, tiny princess. Relax. Go take a brief health and wellness break. Not too long, now! Mr. Brock wants results! :^)

Ever since pic related, no public person should expect any privacy in their communication. And that's that.

Each week Trump is just making more and more outrageous claims.
He's literally like your crazy grandpa who always says weird shit that you all laugh about because the guy is losing it. Except he's the president.

What the fuck is he going to do about North Korea? Think China, North Korea, South Korea, or Japan is going to believe anything he even says?
Think Americans will be willing to get drafted and die for Trump in Korean War 2.0? You NEETs can't even be bothered to go fight for him in the streets of America, let alone in the mountains of Korea.

Well if he did anything with them that would be an improvement over Obama.

North Korea doesn't matter. Their military only has enough fuel and ammo to fight for a week. Their non-combat units are literally starving. They still use T-34s FFS.

Honestly, a president who doesn't take NK seriously and basically ignores them is exactly what we need.

OP confirmed proxyfagging