What is this meme about non-whites not drinking milk

I'm not white and go bout a gallon a week. Then again I don't interact with people much so what do I know? So tell me , where does this come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

evo-ed.com/Pages/Lactase/anthro_biogeogr.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pCJfRizqcs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm white and can't drink milk...

Feels bad, man.

Most of the world outside of Europe is lactose intolerant. There are only a couple of other small tribes outside of Europe who evolved to have a tolerance for lactose.

I know a dude who is lactose intolerant, white as a sheet, poor soul. The man can't have dairy without turning into a walking methane generator.

You're not white then.

literally everyone drinks milk and use dairy products here without trouble.

huh, which ones?

FOB worst korean here. My brother is completely lactose intolerant, but the rest of the family is totally fine with milk, cheese, yogurt, you name it.

lactase persistence into adulthood evolved independently in separate human populations. but for some populations, the ability to drink milk into adulthood wasn't decisive in improving their fitness in the environment, so they either didn't evolve the trait in the first place, or it didn't spread there to any significant degree (wasn't selected for)
evo-ed.com/Pages/Lactase/anthro_biogeogr.html

I look Middle Eastern, guess it checks out. Thanks user

m-methane generator you say? o-oy vey! where cant I meet this young man?

glad to help
a terrifying reality I'd never even considered

Sup Forums never fails to make me laugh, I was thinking of how to respond to his autism, then he deleted it prompting more laughter.

What was it

>be me
>drink milkshake
>feel bad that all of the non euros around me can't drink it
Feels bad man.

>dat pic

I don't even know where rock bottom for our species is anymore

he posted something like
>>drinking milkshakes, while feeling sorry for all the non-euros around who can't
>feels bad man
plus a photo which really was him I guess - likely had second thoughts about that and deleted

Yep. 100% correct. My whole community is lactose intolerant to the point that people aren't able to consume secondary products like cheese and butter etc.

the meme is based on the fact that most non whites (read non Europeans) are lactose intolerant
its not that obscured a thought because most cultures outside of Europe do not drink Milk outside of breast feeding

What, no gulab jamun? That shit is delicious.

Since you decided to show your face, i figure we should save everyone some time.
>joke about indian shit
>get assblasted/"muh soon to be world power"
>word nigger gets thrown around

Gulab Jamun is made from flour, dipped in rosewater.

I think you meant Rasgulla (It is that white ball)

Gulab Jamun and sweets made out of flour and rice are actually preferred. Rasgulla is baked so it "goes".

>american "whites"

You should pick GOMAD and get swole quick

Hahaha. Nah man, I don't get "triggered" when the actuality is told to my face. It is a fact that most Indians shit outside. Most! Some communities evolved to have decency and awareness about shitting in Public to actually have even the basic form of Loos.

I'm a Pragmatist. I will tell you, as long as the kind of people in power in India will be at the helm of Ruling - India will never be a superpower. It is cultural meme which is "projected" to hide the social failure.

I'm dark-skinned so technically I would be a nigger. Has semi-silky hair and deep brown eyes. I don't deny that and I don't envy Europeans for their blonde and blue characters. I will tell you though. Some do care about fairness to the point to using fairness cream (the most consumed beauty commodity after soaps and shampoos). Culturally we as a community, don't care. :-)

No big fucking surprise, your country sees cows as sacred, drinking the milk of one would be a massive transgression in your own communities.

>Rasgulla is baked so it "goes".

*Steamed. Not baked. Sorry for the wrong info.

Im happy where Im at dude thanks, Whats it like in Russia? What do the different Russian factions think of America?

I wonder if that's a Thai thing. Other Asians I know can't drink milk but nobody in my family has that problem.

No actually. Cow is seen as something sacred by the Hindus. And they not only consume vast quantity of milk but most of their rituals are centred around milk and milk products. Look at the map distribution on the above post - The Northern, Western and South-western states are green. I am from that blue territory.

Our culture simply didn't use milk for consumption but to rear young calves. Beef is also not a taboo amongst us.

Yeah others might be able to consume dairy, but not on the scale of the anglo saxon. Feels good to be ethnic northern france plus wales and south central english.

My race having farmed dairy for a long time has enabled me to guzzle two liters of milk per day mixed with (((whey))) proteins in addition to youghurt and cheese when I want it. And also fatty meats like a lamb or a beef with a bit of marble. As a part of a balanced high energy diet with a lot of exercise.

No bully but if other races try eating like that their kidneys will suffer. There is a lot of pacific islanders who played rugby who are having organ problems from the juiced up diet/exercise. Like this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCJfRizqcs0

Go back to Sighet, Elie. Stop ruining our good AMERICAN Japanese Cartoon image board

dunno about that mate, A good 60% of my diet is meat, as for Diary, ive never had a problem with it, I say a gallon a week but Ive run out in two days. milk is delicious. Then again my peers call me a human anomaly, That Lomu guy is Badass

I drink 2 gallon's of milk a week, I'm also intolerant, I just can't fucking help it.

such memery

I feel for you man, milk is great

Feels bad man

Same here bro. I drink at least half a litre of milk per day and i can't recall the last time i didn't put some cheese on a bread or some other food.
A lot of people here just didn't drink any milk and kept their filthy nigger mouths shut until lactose free shit started to flood the market. Now these faggots complain and talk shit about how unnatural is to drink normal milk due to lactose.