Scheme to profit off of anti-Trump sentiment

>Set up a website with a .org domain name
>It tracks Trump's tweets the way Patreon tracks youtube uploads
>People can link a credit or debit card
>Every time Trump tweets, a dollar amount of their choice is donated to "charities that oppose Trump's agenda"
>Lefties will love it, see it as a way to punish Trump for tweeting and counter-act his "hate speech"
>Have a running tally of money donated to oppose Trump thanks to Trump's own tweets, every time this hits a milestone it will probably go viral on lefty sites.
>Naturally, each payment entails a handling fee which the site owner pockets.
>Donations actually go to politically neutral charities that do good in the world. If anyone calls you out, argue that Trump is a force of evil so all goodness is in opposition to him.
>Anti-trumpers won't be able to disagree.
>All of this is legal
>Site owner makes a tidy profit and Trump is not actually undermined
>OR you pocket all the donations and flee the country

Are you laughing at me or those that will be rooked into the scheme?

Wow, Shlomo. This is some top tier Jewry

Thank you.

Whoever made those vagina hats made quick dosh.

Someone read the art of the deal

>tfw OP out-jews the jew

Sounds good. Hurry up with it. (((They))) will want their own if this succeeds.

youre bright enough to make the scheme but dim enough to tell us and not go do it yourself (not that its strikingly original or anything but still)

Honestly, if I was smart I would be plotting everyday to take money from gullible libshits. They are too stupid to live and don't deserve their money

Are you posting this for feedback or because you're too lazy to do the idea yourself. I believe this will actually work. Probably better than what you'd even expect. You should probably just do it. But it'll be hassle if anyone does try to sue you

I can't do web programming worth a shit and I'm too busy with college. So yeah somebody run with this. I'm about to graduate with a degree in Finance and investing so if somebody wants to do the tech I can be a partner in the scheme, handling the cash side and requisite money laundering.

good meme.

Then two weeks later create a website that rivals the first one in that it is openly pro trump and each dollar goes to vets or any charity we like.

Go for it, man. Make it happen.

I feel like that wouldn't be as effective. The anti-trump one works because people are so desperate to oppose him.

Have you not paid attention to the internet crowdsourcing lately?
It wouldn't be as effective for sure but it would still rake in a pretty penny

>Look at my Jewish-American over there. Don't we have the best kikes?

The tweets should be counted at the end of the day and then they are charged off of that. Charging after every tweet might be too complicated. Put payment plans that they can choose like "one dollar per tweet, up to $20 a week":

Surely the people behind micro-transaction have figured out a way to implement rapidly recurring charges?

>Not just donating it to the Trump campaign because Trump is his own worst enemy.

I'm a /biz/ crossboarder and I like the cut of your jib. Do it, OP.

Good post