TRUMP'S PLAN TO ELIMINATE ISIS HAS APPEARED

TRUMP'S PLAN TO ELIMINATE ISIS HAS APPEARED.

>“ISIS would kick people out of their home – and use it as a base for a day or two. Of course, the jets would find out – and when ISIS left and people went back to their homes – they would get bombed,” the refugee said.

>“I saw with my own eyes three houses destroyed in an airstrike. ISIS fighters first went there and waited until they were detected and photographed – and ran away… then the jets bombed the where they were. 17 civilians were killed,” another man added.

>The best way to survive in the besieged city is to avoid any contact with jihadists, as they grow increasingly savage as the military situation for them worsens.

By bombing anyone who evens contacts a jihadi, the "civilian" population stands up to ISIS and gives them no place to hide.

Brilliant.

That only radicalizes the people who have not even fucking lent them their house you fuckwit

Then we bomb the ones that get radicalized.

It's better to use biological, viral or chemical warfare at that point. Much more cost effective.

It's not as explodey or fun.

I'm sure bombs could be used on bunkers with air filtration systems.

>he hasn't heard of the Geneva Convension

There's a reason our military doesn't use flame throwers or mustard gas in battle anymore.

Oh user. Bombing civilians also goes against geneva convention. Why not go all the way?

Does the code apply to all or just those who have signed it?

>By bombing anyone who evens contacts a jihadi, the "civilian" population stands up
1. They thought that works and tried to do that during WW2
2. The guy with a rifle living down the street will always be scarier than the airforce that blows you to bits without you even hearing the attack
3. This is a warcrime according to the Geneva convention.

No. Its collateral damage. Has gone on forever. There were never any condemnations of Dresden, etc. That's fucking war dude.

Technically to all, but don't expect thugs to know that.p or care.

Ok look I'll just come out and just say that I am for muslim and arab genocide by any means necessary. Simplifies things.

If you want to break the Geneva convention target the food and transportation infrastructure, it's the cheapest way.

ISIS won't surrender even if you nuke them, contrary they will see a nuclear attack as an indication that they are indeed fighting the final battle.

Starving them is the cheapest way to break their moral.

Press F to Zyklon.
Dachau 2: Electric Boogaloo

>bomb the fucking goatfuckers
>goatfuckers not part of ISIS get their inbred feelings hurt and join ISIS
>whole country is not ISIS, no need to hold back anymore
>bomb all the goatfuckers to hell. ISIS gone, muzzies gone

genius

when did isis sign it?

So this just pretty much confirms that it's Islam itself that is ths problem?

>geneva convention
Only applies when fighting human beings

>There were never any condemnations of Dresden
That's bait, right?

>starve them
>they give up
>report that they put up a fight till the very end and regrettably have to be put down
>secretly herd them like cattle for organ harvesting
>sudden influx of "donor" organs available in hospitals in the west

Also, if we stop perceiving enemy combatants as a threat and instead as fair game for organ harvesting, we would have no shortage of people ready to take them out

Dresden was a start.

>biological

NO! all the refugees will spread it like cancer!
use nuclear and chemical only!

I second this.

>all strayans are secretly genius

They radical anyway. Obama kissed their assess for eight years, and he built ISIS with that strategy.

There were never any treatises signed that says "we'll never repeat Dresden."