WE NEED A CIVIL WAR

It's the only way. How do we make it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
youtube.com/watch?v=iUxkFCBPgx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep going the way it's going. Extreme right and extreme left will continue to recruit more. The more normies you can swing, the better.

Win through hearts and minds.

arrest obama

You're an idiot.. You know how long you'll go without food. You'd probably die of starvation before seeing a battle

see
Now or never! PanAm! PanAm!

I agree that it's going to happen but we can't just go in balls out. It has to be a gradual change.

I'm willing to die for the cause at this point. IDC I will scavenge the land if need be.

Start the race war first

I feel like that's how a frog gets boiled alive. We need the left to initiate this though.

This

>88

same thing tbqh

lmao i love it when i hear news of shitheads dying younger than me

love it love it

I was wrong to say idiot, but you can't just hope for it because it'd be a long drawn out affair. If it ever happened I'd probably just join the state milita. It seems it's what (((they))) want..

That's the key. Whoever gets public support and the underdog is the one who is seen to be right.

No. It's FFA.

its already begun
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

The powers that be have been looking for every and any excuse to start or incite one for the last 8 or so years. We don't want one and we don't need one.

How the fuck do you not know we're in one?

I know you want to shoot people, but right now we're shooting minds.

This is a real civil war. Right now. Right here. If we fail on the media front we will find dead trump a few weeks later and bombs and bullets shortly after.

Larp as antifa, call blm niggers, have them fight each other

I have over a month's supply of food and water for me and my housemate. Plenty of ammo too.

I know its more complicated than any could imagine. It's necessary though. Otherwise we will all become a multicutural slum. We will be boiled like frogs if nothing happens.

>We don't want one and we don't need one.
chicken.

I'd sooner die then see Brazil 2.0

Are you sure you are even an American?

agreed

Nothing. It will happen, and it's going to suck, so get ready rather than trying to speed it up.

One thing I dont trust that many hear do is the police and military helping us. They'd help themselves. I think they would betray us.

thinktankanon here, don't worry, it's gonna come within the next two years, the predictions we have made have been coming true

What (((predictions)))

anyone who thinks civil war II will be a nice little war where everyone goes out and shoots a mexican or two and then goes home is a fucking idiot. It going to cost the lives of millions. starvation, torture, brutal ethnic cleansing etc. Meanwhile, the rest of the world will want to get involved and countries will start to fund and arm the opposition. It will be years of constant conflict and suffering.

>Genuinely wanting to kill your fellow Americans.

This is the endgame (((They))) planned

Kill a bunch of niggers.

i want to fun obama/hillary team
hope soros is on the dole and give the lefties all the tank guns they need

Hitler kek confirms it.

Civil war part 2: Electric Boogallo hopefully won't happen for a while

Beaners and Muslims aren't Americans

give details. spill the beans.
I think underlings there would be for us, but the leaders there would be concerning.
I know that exactly, and Id rather do that than see America become Brazil 2.0.

They think it'd be a sort war and then they can get back on the Internet and their hot showers. It's exactly what they want. Divide and conquer

IT'LL BE OVER IN A WEEK
IT'S NOTHING BUT HIPSTERS FUNDED BY POLITICIANS, CORPORATIONS AND BANKERS
BRING THEM TO ME
GIVE ME THEIR LEFT HANDS

You do realize that a civil war at our population size would most likely be one of the bloodiest events in all of human history? The bodies would be piled so high it would be inconceivable. Also, the smell of death would linger in the air perpetually and the screams of horror and suffering would be heard around the world. For the sake of humanity, I hope that civil war never comes to America ever again.

confederates say the exact same thing to USA
niggers arent confederates.

Hello share blue.

The purges are coming. There will be no civil war. Only hard time in the happy camp for you and your ilk.

so waht the world needs a purge
kill each other now i want my fun

>The bodies would be piled so high it would be inconceivable.
>Also, the smell of death would linger in the air perpetually
>and the screams of horror and suffering would be heard around the world.
>For the sake of humanity, I hope that civil war never comes to America ever again.
Pottery. No really. This was beautiful.

>WE NEED A CIVIL WAR

a civil war could not be won by the leftists. it would behoove them to remain peaceful. an initiation of violence would immediately unify all of the right-leaning factions.

THE SCREAMS OF THE DYING WILL FILL THE AIR.
A SYMPHONY OF TERROR IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

>You'd probably die of starvation before seeing a battle
I've starved before, it's not that bad. Not to death of course, but I imagine you just keep getting more and more tired until it's gg. At the very least it'd be more exciting than shitposting.

>Satan speaking
>Yes the Military and the Police are your enemy
>Fight them
>They are not redpilled... They are not your friend
Get thee behing me Satan

I say we form a group and the the only way recruits can move up in rank is if they recruit 2 people

If it happened I'm dead either way. I'm incapacitated until August.

How's your current policy anyways? Are you guys still doing all that scorched-earth thing?

Nice pyramid scheme goldstein

Import millions of niggers, spics, and Muslims. They are violent savages by nature that hate each other, and are only kept in check by White rule.

Shadilay my brothers. Kek warns us not to fall into violent temptation. Victory is already ours.

It's what they do to us even when we protest peacefully they attack women and children. Lowest of the low

> stormweenies dreaming of things that won't happen in their lifetimes

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

The real fightimg will be tomorrow. The fire rises.

>stormweenies
how-to-spot-a-redditor-101

checked

Reported to CNN

COWER MORTALS... THE AGE OF DARKNESS IS AT HAND!

What did he mean by this?

Yeah civil war is probably going to happen

>88
Checked again

shoot a god damn nigger

Why do you think it'll happen? The media is spinning us as the evil men.

Its already begun. Extremism is rampant on both sides now. Tension in America has never been higher. Division like this hasn't been seen since Vietnam. Even then it was cops beating protesters not protesters beating civilians.

It's inevitable so long as the left is assblasted about Trump.
Natural selection is about to take over.

>The media is spinning us as the evil men.
Why else do you think the media and general means of communication are and always have been a certain first target?

People are too comfy to give a fuck

I'm sure soros and his gang would arm the liberals anyway

It's getting to the point where they're making it very hard to get comfy.
This might be the real one. We're overdue for a revolution.

You do have a valid point. Most people are apolitical and won't sperg out unless their lives are threatened directly.

Literally WAT? I'm down for the comedy gold war!

Do you have a way to prevent it or are you just going to complain about the smell?

You're right about that. Only when things get a little tougher will it start. Maybe oil becomes rare or there are food shortages or there is a recession. Who knows?

Take it in my personal life I have food water shelter I have hobbies I don't have to involve myself in politics. I don't have to worry about where my next meal is. I don't have to read anything about these protests and go on with my life. It seems like people once they're forced to view this in a negative light where is my next meal, where is the jobs, wait why are they attacking in my neighborhood, my city, my friends. I think that's when people will get fed up.

The way to prevent something as catastrophic as that would be to keep redpilling normies. The more people broken from the trance of the msm, the less chance of mass conflict.

If Trump dies then we riot. I don't see the big deal here. In thevend we get what we wanted in spades.

Some people will fight to hold their views of the system. It's useless to try to save them or help them.

interesting to note trump's is doing all those things

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=iUxkFCBPgx4

>the smells

The Antifa Fear the Samurai

By Exposing the eternal jew.

THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN

>You do realize that a civil war at our population size would most likely be one of the bloodiest events in all of human history? The bodies would be piled so high it would be inconceivable. Also, the smell of death would linger in the air perpetually and the screams of horror and suffering would be heard around the world.
Yeah, and? Populations have been exploding and are simultaneously destabilized by foreigners who are fundamentally different from natives. Society is becoming more dysgenic by the day. It's only accelerating and compounding. Rights are being eroded in real time and peaceful avenues of resistance are becoming less effective and fewer in number. It's only natural that everybody should radicalize and turn to other options. And besides, the longer pressure builds the bigger the eruption gets. Better sooner than later.

Wait two weeks and then take out the grid of a western city?

by smashing antifa skulls and giving commies free helicopter rides.

Provoke California to secede.

Civil war will ensue.

You're absolutely right, no question. But it seems to me this is a small but vocal collection of zealots. Most people minds can be changed, if presented with enough damning evidence.

Well let's just hope Trump can put a stop to it so we don't have to endure hardship like no other in our lifetimes. I don't know about you, but I'd like to live at least past 30.

You should kill all the billionaires and bankers.

Then you can kill the lefty traitors. Don't l;et them divide and conquer once again.

I just think this civil war is a big meme and it'd never happen. It seems like a psyop

The namefag infestation is real.

All we have to do is wait.

Once construction begins on the wall the protests are sure to ramp up and get violent. The cartels and even Mexican government might involves themselves as well. Trump might be forced to deploy the military on the border to keep the builders safe. Combine that with ramped up deportations, that circumvent court appearances, and it is a recipe for massive civil strife.

I'd like to think that, I suppose time will tell user.

but can you truly do it user? It's far easier to validate your ideals than to fight for them. Can you truly find it in your heart to see it through?

>We were supposed to warn people of the race war
>We ended up causing the race war