Cuck school

So I wore this shirt to school and ended up getting in trouble for "Nazi imagery".
>MFW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLqKzuza5DM
youtube.com/watch?v=q4wMn21DePs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got suspending for wearing Combat Boots with jeans tucked into them, a Black Sabbath tour shirt, black shades and a black hat.

Apparently someone freaked out, said I had a gun in my bag. HS lock down. Nothing wrong, barely broke dress code (I think?), still suspended.

So, user, find a decent trench coat and resurrect "The Trench-Coat Mafia", please.

College or high-school? Either way that's funny. How is that nazi imagery. And what would nazi imagery be illegal

Cool shirt bro

Black, worn-out Danzig shirt will also work

Fuck, hit post by accident.

To expand on that, give them a reason to get triggered. No pun intended ;)

That's not your face, that's your shirt.
Smh, it was your first statement.

Trenches are shit bruh it's all about the ripped hoodie ruffians.

High School. Just a fucking tiny iron cross but now i'm a fucking skinhead.

next time come with a swastika on your shirt and give them a reason for it

did you explain to them that they are total idiots and that there was nothing "nazi" about your shirt

Did 'till I was blue in the face but like said before I am a skinhead.

Motorhead got accused of being nazis their whole career. Lemmy really liked the imagery and incorporated it into their art as much as possible
youtube.com/watch?v=JLqKzuza5DM

RIP in peace

RIP

RIP

I wore this in my school (chatolic btw) and no one gave a fuck

Dope shirt. If I wore that to school the kids at in the LGBTQPSYSU would lynch me.

>Rammstein
Mah Nigga
Tell them to listen to the track Mann gegen Mann.

> If I wore that to school the kids at in the LGBTQPSYSU would lynch me.

Eric Harris 2.0 that shit.

About two weeks ago I was almost charged with a hate crime against and sexual harassment against some gay kid. All I did was call him a fag.

Where in the absolute fuck do you live!?

youtube.com/watch?v=q4wMn21DePs

thread theme

Washington state nigga.

Move to Texas and be free.

That's some crazy SJW shit lol.

Holy shit. Is this kind of crap is in every american school?

Canadian schools can be fucking bad for such shit.

We have our own brand of SJW cry-babies.

Sue those fucking faggots motorhead is boss.

I'll become governor and drive out the fags.

Kek I used to draw swastikas on my homework and shit when I was still in middle school and nothing happened
Some teachers asked why I just said I think hitler's really cool and they shrugged it off

I wore a metallica kill em' all shirt and nobody gave a fuck untill around the end of my first semester. Hell we do all sorts of things. I guess it kinda helps that we have like 3-4 lgbsksbwjjwq ppl in my school.
Texas btw

Motorhead is fucking awesome.

Its not Nazi imagery its the bands fucking logo.

nice shirt

>Cuckstein
>Not having all lefties ask you what is your favorite BBC and refugee sperm extract

Why are you held responsible for their mental illness?

kek

"it has an um laut, it must be Nazi related"

It even goes back to the Hawkwind days

I wore an actual Iron Cross and nobody ever said anything about it. I'd get subtle glances from a fat jew who had david's star around his neck in the sauna though.

Now I wear pic related for a year or two and only got a compliment from a random guy

There's a swastika on the middle spike...or at least there should be if they used the original warpig image.

Here's a close-up... It's not super obvious, but the original image is very high contrast. It was censored in later pressings, and as far as I know didn't really make it to any later iteration of the logo.

Lemmy was, of course, apolitical for the most part, a racemixer, lite bisexual, gambler, and all around degenerate (bless him), so don't get to excited by the naughty imagery...