HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

this isnt necessarily good thing for india. i like seeing chinese american salary be low, it means we are exporting our trash to western countries.

>posting from India
Do you realize how stupid you look?

>i like seeing chinese american salary be low, it means we are exporting our trash to western countries.
But they're far above your average, which means you aren't.

>According to a wage report issued in 2012 by the United Nations' International Labour Organization (ILO), India ranked 69 out of 72 countries listed, with the average monthly wage equivalent to $295 U.S. dollars or just over 18,117 rupees.

what about... white american american or is the european american?

Super power by 2020! invention of the toilet by 3490!

If he had those kind of critical thinking skills he would not be in India right now.

> What is skilled immigration
This is fucking your country over you know

no. i saw lots of chinese in the west work in shit restarants and laundromats, or janitors lol

>The most intelligent Indians are leaving your county instead of contributing to it
Jokes on you dumbass

Fucking Indians and their infiltration of tech companies

>Posts Indian American salary statistics
>From India

Literal shit posting.

I'm cooking beef madras for dinner from a jar for dinner tonight. It may not be authentic, but I won't get diahhrea and I won't need to go outside and shit in the gutter.

Checkmate, Faggot.

Youre welcome here as long as you keep making them sweet spice bags.

China's GDP per capita is $7000, even shitty low-skill workers here make far more than their average upper middle class.

Those are Native americans
The average wage of an actual Indian is well below 50 grand

>Filipino

I don't buy it

>tfw Croat American

lel there's like 100k of us

are we Jews?

>amount of money lost due to being in piles of poo

good job, india

What are price levels?

How can they claim "muh white privilege" exists when shit like this says otherwise?

>Indian IQ = 80
>Indian GDP per capita = $1500 USD
>Indian avg height = 5'5

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

American with Indian ancestry here. This is not a reflection on you, this is reflection on us.

You, poo-in-loo pajeet, are not one of us. You small dicked, short, unintelligent, greedy, amoral, civically unresponsible subhuman give those of us in the US (who are the top 0.0001% in most ways) a bad name. Then some of you come to this country as first generation and do not assimilate with you curry and body odor and fresh of the boat behavior.

Please fix your country

Please fix yourself

Please assimilate into the glorious white, southern, conservative culture BEFORE dropping anchor (learn basic hygiene and how to speak to people and not dress like a mong).

You are the reason I refuse to bring my white, southern wife to India.

so why israel is around $79k thought they're richer than everyone in america

>euro american seperate from australian, russian, greek, croatian american

who made these fucking categorys christ

My anger made me type quickly.

*irresponsible

>i saw
Opinion discarded

>Over a billion Indians
>Even at lower IQ distributions overall, you are talking about hundreds of millions of people with some brain, and tens of millions that are freaking smart.
>India is on the other side of the f'ing world - so they only get here if invited. No one is floating on a door to get here from India.

So yeah, It makes perfect sense to me.

>designated street intellectuals

Filipino third place, India Turd Place.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE AMERICAN. I AM PROUD

you'd think with this kind of money they'd know where to poo

It's fake news, we learned about it in sociology. The 100k is based on family income, Indians have large families with many people in one house like uncles and aunts with the family. My dad rents a house to poo's and there are 4 wage earners in the household of 7 so even if they make 30k a year, that's 120k houshold income.

What is this and why should I give a fuck?

this guy knows whats up

Good post.

The quality of life for a poor American is better than pretty much all but the richest Chinese people.

>b-but muh white privilege totally exists!

Stop projecting. Not everyone here is short, unintelligent, greedy and amoral. Stop being triggered by a jaypeg posted by a 16 year old.

If that is true, then why isn't Mexican American near the top? Fuckery will fit 20 people to a one bedroom apartment.

Why are Russian, Greek, and Croatian American separate from European American?

skin colour based privilege is retarded

>all from shit-tier doctors and professors

I met a doctor from India who told me he doesn't believe cigs cause cancer.

India is a shithole.

I also agree with this. But most of my relative earn a lot. Another important point is that most indians cheap as fuck, so they save a lot of money

A. Because they don't report their income
B. They work minimum wage dish washing jobs

idk but per capita asians don't have higher income

>"The overall poverty rate in the U.S. is 14.3 percent; relative to their unique populations, the poverty rate for whites is 11.6 percent and Asian Americans is 11.7 percent. Yet no one is talking about the fact that Asian Americans have a higher poverty rate than whites. Why not? Probably because it doesn’t fit their portrayal of Asians as the model minority. Average per capita income for whites is $31k, while for Asian Americans it’s $24k."

Meeting exactly one guy and implying about 1 billion. Try to use your brain.

meant for

Important point you missed is that cost of living in India is very less.

>work minimum wage dish washing jobs

Man as some one who lives in commiefornia, that is bullshit. You are right about them not reporting their taxes though. When you get paid under the table, you make a lot of money fast.

>Not everyone

That's your defense? When so many of your countrymen live in appalling conditions because of a backwards culture, we should excuse the nation and its flaws because maybe 5-10% (I feel I am being generous here) are exceptions to an almost universal rule of behavior? Do not conflate the success of a handful of Indian billionaires to the success of the rest of your nation.

Can we start bitching that we only get 70 cents per dollar that a poo makes?

Where do African Americans rank on the list?

>Australian American

THEY'RE MAKING MORE IN YANK LAND THAN BACK AT HOME

b-but muh jews are the richest!!

fuck you you slant-eyed shifty chink

>I think slum dog millionaire was a documentary and everyone in India lives in slums

I never said India is successful just like no other country is successful. People are successful not whole countries. Most countries are shit holes with shit hole inhabitants. India might be one of the worst. But that doesn't America heaven.American is great because of some people but not everyone.

You need a job to have a salary.

Then you would be as retarded as the 'feminists' lol

Don't have to buy toilets
Don't have to pay for women on dates - You just rape them instead

Sounds good to me!

>posts this image
>genuinely thinks his country is somehow better for potential doctors leaving in droves and never coming back

Why do poo in the loos always go from rags to riches in first world countries?

Is God making up for the slumdog millionaire stereotype?

>we are exporting our trash

>implying youre making a choice

Well its not my fault Ranjeep takes the money he should have spent on a toilet to invest in a Kwik-e-mart with his 24 cousins.

Maybe these poos are onto something boys. Small sacrifices add up.

We Jews now!

Those Indians are the best India can produce, because they all travel to America.

>tfw you'll never be an incompetent Indian hired in america for a huge salary just because you have a meme degree from Poolapalapoonoloolooshivapoopoopalapoopradeshpoopoo university and will vote for the dissolution of the nation

and yet you're in india

You will never be a true American if you aren't white, no matter how much you integrate into the white, southern, conservative culture. Nor will your children.

>is genuinely triggered by a jaypeg posted by an edgy 16 year old
>nice going user

>true americans are white "people"
hahahaha

But what are true Indians ?
Also please go back to Sup Forums

POO

Tell me about it. fucking indians are more jewish than jews.

I'm not triggered. I'm telling you why you're an idiot and why you should feel like an idiot.