o.O?

Facefuck

I'd nut on her face given the opportunity

Ignore her.

That's what you do to attention whores.

Pump her full of cum

I don't know what's bait and what isn't anymore

>Resist
Resist what exactly? No seriously what are you resisting?

Her makeup is atrocious, she needs to learn how to fucking do foundation and fix her yellow eyebrow arch

Rape her. Tell her I'm muslim. Then kill her for adultery.

I don't. Attention whores don't deserve any attention at all.

Ask her to explain herself and when she is done reading of the ShareBlue script ask her to explain what she just said.

autism/10

kek, have a (you)

pic related

that would just make a full circle and you wouldnt walk 'away', but straight ahead.

I would first shave that nasty atheist communist Cunt and arm pits then fuck her like an animal. After that she wouldn't be a red bitch anymore.

Toss a ball of coke on the floor and kick her in the face as she dives for it.

Shame her into submission which is easy to do when you compare her unpatriotic behavior to terrorism. They should support a publicly elected government official, and any attempts to impede their presidential duties are attempts against the choice of the decision of the collective American people. In other words, they're terrorists for being un-american, tyrants for trying to shoehorn a tool of the elite in a position of power with disregard to due electoral processes, and idiots for thinking that "their person" will have their best interests at heart as soon as they do unlawfully get into power.

Report her for treason, obviously.
Fucking newfag.

>being this new

"you're an ugly bitch who uses her cleavage to distract people that you are an ugly bitch."

>flag

Can't turn back to a fucking commie