Circumcision

Why did the mods delete a thread on circumcision when it is a perfectly politcal topic when discussing infant circumcision? It deals with the rights someone has when the are a child.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12474033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also to keep this from a thread of just bitching, what do you guys on Sup Forums think? Should infant circumcision being outlawed?

because were bored of it and the only people making threads on circumcision are uncircumcised faggots that are insecure about their gross monkey dick

Absolutely.
Even for religious reasons.

Yes, it should only be allowed when there is a medical necessity.

Once you're an adult, you can do with your dick whatever you want. Removing a boys foreskin because
>That's how everyone does it
Is incredibly stupid and wrong. The very fact that this is even up for debate often amazes me.

>and that's a picture of his mutilated dick

>insecure about their gross monkey dick
It sounds like your the insecure one

I'm circumcised but I think it should be banned

This. I honestly don't understand why this has plagued American society for so long now. It seems like such a black and white choice. Might as well cut off people's small toes, because they aren't using them! It's like they want it to be a nation of Jews.

This is 100% my opinion

The sad truth is, as long as the Jews remain in control, infant circumcision will continue to be normalized. If we're going to change this, we have to tackle the root of the problem.

strawpoll.me/12474033

Kellogg was the root of the problem.

im tired of this debate popping up. literally ask any woman if she prefers circumcised vs not

i think you know the answer

kek

While I'm no fan of the jews either, this is not the reason it is such a common practice in the "New World" as far as I see because isn't most of Europe uncircumcised?

>caring what women think
Spot the nu/pol/

Because it's a non-issue.

by dick looks like an anteater tho. and when I grab my balls it looks like a fly face. I also have a lot of pubes.

Reminder to shill for female circumcision.

Are you blind or retarded. Which one

Why does it matter what a woman thinks about your dick? You would be willing to remove a functional peirce of your body to appease a woman's desires?

Both

Wow Beeing this insecure

>but but muhh wymens
Implying I give a shit about your stupid trailer trash. Cut fags are not real men

It's pure cringe

Yes, it's not the most important issue but it's more important than half the shit that is up on Sup Forums at any given moment.

Even better

>Cut fags are not real men
Bullying victims isn't very nice user

Why do you care so fucking much? This subject has been debated dozens of times, tired of seeing this shit again.

And why are you so obsessed with dicks? you have to make two dick threads inside an hour? fucking homo.

Yeah dicks are garbage burn them

The problem is decadence, people would rather whine about their penis than actual issues, it's feminist tier.

I care because it's mutilation user, not because it's the penis. If it were any other part I would still be against it just as much. And even if it's been talked about a lot doesn't warrant a deletion of the thread

It's a serious problem in America.
Again, it's like watching a massacre.

Rrrrriiiiiight

>people that know the answer

im not retarded it really does look like a fly or baby elephant

I'm glad we're on the same page.

I care about other issues too, faggot. And how is caring about protecting the human body "decadent"

There are dick memes to fix all these without taking drastic measures. Anti autist tip? If you're going to talk about certain things dont choose to come across like a fatty. Mmkay?

Lmao, stop playing with your dick

Here's a suggestion to stop boys from masturbating.
Lets just cut off their hands.

Tell me why circumcision is bad, what vital every day function does it impede?

Have you asked? Then you should know that women think flaccid penises are ugly.

Maybe you don't know this but a hard uncut dick looks exactly the same as a cut dick.

Only yank women prefer cut because they're brainwashed good goys

Because of this.

Circumcision cause psychopathy and neurological damage to brains, that is why jews are able to jew and Americans kept under control by deep state.

>guys how do I open multiple tabs?
>how do I stop searching gay stuff in the search function

Women dont even like dicks

>Why did the mods delete a thread on circumcision when it is a perfectly politcal topic when discussing infant circumcision
Because they're assdevasted about their chafed sandpaper knobs.

This is pretty much all there is to say on the subject.

desu im circumsised and i think it looks pretty gross and ugly when you have foreskin

So i dont mind

Is that a woman eating a hershey's bar

Tell me why it's good?!? Why remove a perfectly natural part of the body unless for strictly medical reasons?

The purpose it serves is to protect the glans or head of the penis and to allow for 'gliding' during sex (pretty mUchiha extra skin to move and shift around)

Thanks for the contribution Sally

>replying
Please leave him to stew in his frustration at a lack of replies.

And exactly what part looks gross, kid? You do know the skin can go backwards, right?

>be patriotic amerishart
>lazy dumb and fat like you are, you cannot into basic hygene
>cant teach your son wash himself properly
>also go to Dr. Shekelberg
>pay Dr. Goldstein moneys for mutilating your son
>"t-thanks Dr.
>after few years later Dr. Shekelberg recommends you to wear a fake foreskin, its more healthy and BETTER, GOY
>pay Dr. Shekelberg second time + tip

That is something jews want everyone to come. This is forced now down the throats of everyone in Europe - Transgender is the "new human" - no genders, no races, no ethnicites, no nothing. No roots no anything. That is from book for teens here in Finland (originally from sweden ofc)

Okay i can. And guess what? They prefer normal dicks. Surprised?

Dont even give him that notion. If it doesn't. It doesnt gotta be phimo. If it is. Steroid creams. Is it cut? It is boring and bullshitty. Period. Dicks need variety and getting rid of massaging seats is retarded

I never claimed it was good, Im saying it's a non-issue.
Im asking you what vital role does this play other than "it makes me penis feel extra good"?

You shouldn't ask yourself what woman like.
You should ask yourself what YOU like.
And invariably you'll answer "I like a normal human penis without circumcision or phimosis".
Phimosis is a shit medical condition and I'm sorry if you have it, but circumcision is pure retardation and just as out of the victim's control as severe phimosis.

I am TOTALLY not pissed as fuck that I was prohibited from having a normal fucking penis. I don't give the slightest shit what woman think and they honestly should be circumcised themselves for being such pathetic bitches.

>it's a non-issue.
Not an argument.

ban incoming

go back to Sup Forums faggot

Dayum nigguh. I'd post but I got jewed for no reason at 21. 27.9/10 benis there guvneh

They tipped the first time, too.

Its just my preference. I think the foreskin looks gross, like a dog penis. or just an rather unsightly display of fleshy wrinkly skin over your penis.

also i didnt type desu. what is this

Tbh circumcision has clinical use for extreme cases of phimosis that are otherwise untreatable, but that's like a one in a thousand situation at most.

So it looking gross is enough to cut off your babies foreskin? user, a lot of the body looks "gross" but this isn't justification to remove it especially when it serves a purpose

I don't need replies, I know I'm right.

you know you making a lot of sense...
SHUT IT DOWN!!! NOW!

Its important becasue it is about consent. The part of the legal system that is being used to advance a parasitical matriarchy.

I like individual women, but as a whole their voting block destroys societies.

yes of course! :D

someone edit in a rabbi holding scissors or something :D

Erectile dysfunction, lack of interest in sex at older age, unhappy relationships due to decreased sensitivity and proper sexual function.

But are you aware that a uncut hard dick has no foreskin on aswell?

Oh lol but they are, vaginoplasty is increasing alarmly. It was just on the news :D

Ofc some feminist professor started to cry out that it is patriarchy oppressing women, and violence towards women to force them to do vaginoplasty.

Ofc male circumcision in USA is not comparable cause of... why??

You're insufferable. And there's ways to do that even without stirring so much. Your mammaries are jiggling in excitement. Make them hush

I don't believe this is an argument either.

dont forget

>needs lube for masturbating

I already provided two roles other than pleasure, it protects the glans and allows for easier sex. But also, what is wrong with people wanting to keep their pleasurable organs?

>inb4 sex is for pleasure

i said i dont mind that it happened to me. I think most circumsised will agree that they prefer it that way. im not for making it mandatory, but should a family want that procedure for their child. sure.... might as well do it while its the best time

>Ofc some feminist professor started to cry out that it is patriarchy oppressing women, and violence towards women to force them to do vaginoplasty.
And yet it's only fucking somalis and pakis doing it. And leftists defend them.
Every time.

>Cause kids permanent neurological damage to brains
>Make religious based mutilation "norm"
>Cause pain, trauma and extreme discomfort to infants

>MMMUUH PREFERENCE

Sick fucks.

Not always bro and it aint gotta be automatic nor a problem. We don't need to emulate them. They are beneath us

Because the same thread is repeated day in and day out and no one fucking cares accept a very small group of twinks who find cut cleaner than uncut.

Not necessarily true. My foreskin is pretty long and it stays over the head when its hard.

We already have an entire board pretty much dedicated to circumcision; why not just talk about this on /r9k/ like everyone else?

I'm sorry, I should've specified INFANT circumcision for no medical reason is simply buttfuck retarded.
But yes, there are rare situations where it's necessary and it's unfortunate but at least not complete bullshit as what goes on among families in America.

Oh, holy shit.

Here are the nihilist strategists

No but modern white women do that too to get rid of their flopping elephant-ear hamfest going on down there.

Also female circumcision by somalis and pakis is different story, but oh so progressive.

Fuck this im out. Sick fucking people

Not this shit again. There are such better arguments than these

A worthy argument, can you provide a citation to back up your claims?

You understand what I am trying to say, don't make it any more difficult for the guy.