Wat

Wat

google.se/amp/s/heatst.com/world/uc-san-diego-students-protest-oppressive-dalai-lama-visit/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/uc-san-diego-students-protest-oppressive-dalai-lama-visit/
youtube.com/watch?v=orr1yTZlLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heatst.com/world/uc-san-diego-students-protest-oppressive-dalai-lama-visit/
Wrong link

We have hit peak bullshit.

I am starting to think that liberalism focuses on the problems of others because they lack the strength or will for self reflection.

Only starting to?

He's the most non offensive person on the planet.

What the fuck is their problem?

That's what happens when you visit a place with a fuck ton of Chinese Ching chongs

>he isn't subscribed to china uncensored
youtube.com/watch?v=orr1yTZlLjc

Its basically the CCP lying about the shit they did and indoctrination of the Chinese students

I just had the epiphany that cucks and betas are the niggers of white people. The rampant Nosiness that white people are famous for, in nigger-like form of forcing it unto others. Akin to a Black nigger being violent towards another, the White nigger becomes too nosy and starts problems.

Wtf did he do now?

L I T E R A L L Y

>What the fuck is their problem?

He said some things about people hating Trump should be more accepting of different opinions or some shit like that.

Nothing it's chinks using liberalism to as a shield for intolerance and oppression like all the kikes do here too.

Without reading the link, I'm going to assume it's about the Dalai Lama and Tibet. Chinks get really asspained if you mention Tibet, they believe it's owned by China. It was weird seeing quiet chinks get so riled up in a university classroom over something they really shouldn't give a shit about.

Disagreed with the Communist Party about Tibet. That's literally it.

Pretty much this, and they'll likely receive extra credit in their courses if they protest.

They ought to hang that son of a bitch

will we ever see a fight between the fake dalai lama that the chinese goverment will put and the real dalai lama?

Who's fake and who's real?

Haven't you heard? Tibet is oppressing China again, and this fuck is their leader.

SIXTH COLLEGE REPRESENT. ONLY REDPILLS ARE AT RIMAC

My god most of you guys didn't even read the article. What the fuck is surprising or interesting about chinese students protesting him?

You guys are just as bad as libtards.

No way

Never trust a eunuch

the left is melting down bad

the dalai lama is like a mix between the presidnet and the pope for the budism and tibet every time he dies he reincarnate in another person the pachen lama is the second autority and his job is to find him then when he dies it goes the same he reicarnate and the dalai lama has to find the person the current dalai lama found the pachen lama but it was kidnaped by the chinese goverment and then they put their own pachen lama so you get waht it gettin to

Amazing these fuckers are siding with the Chinamen. Must be the "communist" title, even tho China is basically a fascist-capitalist state now. Fucking protesters should be shipped to China and flattened with tanks Tiananmen style.

kek cant drown California fast enough

The Dalai Llama says Europe is taking too many refugees, and people should practice their native religion. He is a nationalistic, theocratic monarchist.

It's hilarious to me that liberals took this long to realize he is Sup Forums tier.

>ID
HOLY FUCK DALAI LAMA IS BASED. OPRAH BTFO.

of course they do , because buddhist dare fight the muslims , so liberals are now gonna hate them

That's crazy!

Dalai is based. Butthurt uni chinks playing the victim card while the communist regime continues their project of replacing ethnic Tibetans with Han Chinese.

It is clear those faggots hate Dalai Lama for all the wrong reasons, but it must be said that the Chinese did Tibetan a service by annexing them.

Redpill me on the tibetans, no chinese answers please

just imagine the chinese says this is the dalai lama someone under their control and somewhere in the world is the real dalai lama what could posible happend?

Well, he was forced out of his own country by commie scum, so it totally makes sense he'd be a nationalist.

>Read article
>It's Chinese students

Chinamen should have more respect for India. After all, you fuckers invented their main religion Buddhism.

japan as usual with the quality post

His country was shit while he and his monk caste were in charge though. All his spiritual bullshit cannot change that.

Does the average person not know this is going on? Why the fuck is this shit allowed to continue? How is this not a nationwide outrage what as been going on in our colleges?

This is the kind of shit trump needs to be discussing and tweeting about. Not just shit that involves him.

China grabbing as much as they can in every direction, tiny low-tech Tibet and Tibetan Buddhism resists Chinese occupation, China kills large numbers of Tibetans and many flee in exile. China made a considerable effort to destroy Tibetan culture and their form of Buddhism. Chill mountain people who just wanted to do their own thing in distant little villages.

is like when spain invade america

Confirmed chinks behind this

lol due to the chinks that go there.

I went to Purdue as an undergrad and there were way more chinks there than at UCSD

Most of UCSD is Asian but mostly ABCs.

>He's the most non offensive person on the planet.

You're fucking blue pilled, the Dalai Lamas are always criminal and corrupt as fuck. Research about it and the whole Tibet thing and get redpilled.

An old buudist monk is now an evil shitlord that triggers students enough for them to protest.

What fucking dimension am i fucking living in?

The White nigger fears the Samurai

How is the head of one of the most peaceful religions around, in any way oppressive or offensive? Oh, wait, let me guess - he doesn't care for LGBT shit, and might have said something about the flaws of communism as well?

Isn't every university plagued by hordes of flat face gooks? I get sick of seeing their stupid faces and their egotistical attitudes

I saw the Dalai Lama in Chicago almost ten years ago. Even then he said there's these groups of Chinese that seem to follow him around and oppose him. Said it with a chuckle.

Purdue it was over 30% mainlander Chinese. One of the top 5 in the nation.

But yeah there's a lot of them out and about

Nah the Dalai Lama is pretty damn based

The buddhists are terrorists and islamophobe.
They are pretty much the bad guys because they won't let themselve get killed by muslim and don't convert fast enough.
You know because..islam is peace...and therefore buddhists are the aggressors

>people actually think the Dali Llama is more oppressive than Islam

How the fuck did it come into this? Did we enter the bizarro timeline?