Why do you hate Africans so much Sup Forums?

Why do you hate Africans so much Sup Forums?

We cant compete

Because they've been exported to my country.

It's like asking
>Why do you hate shit so much?
After taking a shit on my kitchen floor.

I am perfectly fine with Africans as long as they're fucking around Africa.

I don't hate Africans in Africa that do nice things.

I hate Africans that come to the West and fuck shit up.

shitty gift desu

What do you mean, don't you love cow burgers?

You think beef in the US is made with REAL cow? What a fucking joke.

Guess the jokes about poles are true.

All memes aside, yes, we do love beef burgers and that was a kind gesture.

love cow burgers or love cow, burgers
really, what did you mean by that?

I meant: We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

where are we going to get the white children?

If we secure their future, they will come.

It's a wholly natural cycle.

I hate whites who give them food so they overpopulate then starve/flee.

>Americans kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqis
>no one cares
>Al Qaeda kills 3000 Americans
>people still haven't gotten over it
What did humanity mean by this?

ah, so we're going to set up a daycare centre
they will be ours soon pole

Obviously 3000 American lives are worth magnitudes more than millions of Iraqis.

They gave the best they had, which means more than someone who 'donated' just so they could save on tax.

We will also need to create college funds. We will also need to create a conservative university where people can enter many stem fields out of university.

We must secure their entire future. It is the only way.

All according to plan.

>save on tax

Depending on your bracket is is cheaper to pay taxes than what you get back as charitable contribution credit.

Because nobody cares when muslim shitskins in a muslim shitskin hellhole die. In fact every muslim should die. So kys you fuckin sandnigger.

>14 cattle
my fucking sides, at least they knew to give us burgers, but how would that actually help the effort at all, what did we even do with the cows, send them to some farmer in upstate new york?

From my personal experience. Ethiopians are okish. Somalians are a plague on mankind.

We didn't kill any Iraqis outside of the 1st Gulf War, and that was because the Iraqis fucking invaded Kuwait.

>WOOOOOOW, HOW COME RUSSIA DECLARED WAR ON AUSTRIA FOR ATTACKING SERBIA! RUSSIAN AGGRESSION!

>14 of their most important cattle

This just made me hate niggers more

No white people hate the Maasai.

Because they fell for the kike conquer and divide tactic. Honestly Sup Forums is to blame as well because our irony influenced the reddit/normie wave of people who come here and it just helps zog out even more.

If those were 14 cows then that's a whole lot of burgers to keep the average American on HIGH ENERGY to fight those ragheads.

Austria declared war on Serbia since they were literally sheltering a terrorist organization though.

Africans are where they belong, no hate. USA should take white refugees from africa and let the kangs do what they do best.

This.

I also don't want the extinction of my race to happen, so there's that.

This desu senpai