OP: Save Based Stick Man

Based Stick Man, whose real name is Kyle Chapman, got arrested and wrongly charged with 5 felonies and a misdemeanor as a result of his acting in self defense and defending his friend. His GoFundMe was recently shut down, and he is currently facing hefty legal costs as a result of this. His wife has set up a paypal that you can pitch in to if desired.

>Video of event:
youtube.com/watch?v=O-qmog2tWbU

>Charges
i.imgur.com/FZRdLJg.png

>Donate to him via his paypal here:
paypal.me/help4kylechapman

>Verification:
twitter.com/helpkylechapman/status/838617358918799361

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk2j9cQ5b_s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfO2reKpDk
youtube.com/watch?v=z0MaGON-gQg
youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM
youtube.com/watch?v=KoL96j2Zvoc
youtu.be/ysy7oV_07PQ?t=8880
youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c
twitter.com/boldandproper/status/838647242823081984
politopinion.com/2017/03/based-stick-man/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=jk2j9cQ5b_s

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfO2reKpDk

I love it.

Send me more youtube links. I am sending all this as evidence that he beat up people with a dangerous weapon.

Got a new angle from the back the surfaced today as well:

New footage

Aw, just missed the first hit on the guy who's running away with his hand on his head. (which is a priceless sight to see)

We don't want similar Trump trash in Canada. Stay in your country with your reality tv show President.

What the fuck are you?

Yeah, splitting peoples heads with excessive force is defending yourself. Nice try goy

You are aware that there is a picture of this 'weapon' with a sign that says 'Blue lives matter', right?

wow 27,000 views on the first.

also this chain on the second video

I have no money but I'll pray for his release, he's doing his part against communism

Lol this faggot went clearly looking for a fight with a stick & mace, bye to jail you fucking retard

yaboi rolled up on a public event while wearing protective gear, weilding a blunt object and carrying a shield. Proving a clear intent to ruckus won't be hard. The charges will stick and the civil judgement will be yuuuuge!

How the fuck is he wrongly charged nigger? He went out to an area where he knew he could get into a fight with people, armed himself to do violence to them, did violence to them, and was lawfully arrested with tons of evidence. If he was a lefty you would be screaming for his head.

>Kyle Chapman
I-is this real life?

DISREGARDED

Make some drawings and sell'm

>has a young kid and family to support
>goes full RenFaire at a snowflake brawl

I don't get it at all.

He's like a real life Kick Ass

>bash people over the head with a giant piece of lumber
>go to jail
everything seems to be working as intended here

Well, it's called fighting for your country. If those cucks in Syria did the same we wouldn't be stuck with them either.

The guy was recorded a bunch of times over the event. The entire time he was peaceful, and used his shield when needed. He only used his stick to hit the people attacking his friend. Fuck off antifag.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM

Trump supporters should go as superheroes to rallys

>whacks some dipshit with a broomhandle
>goes to prison
>another American fatherless kid

How is he fighting for America exactly?
It was just a retarded brawl.

He bashed a violent commie.

Call the Berkeley police and swamp them in protests.

>The entire time he was peaceful

until he wasn't.

Just because you have video of him not commiting crimes, that doesn't wash away the fact that there is also video of him commiting crimes.

>people

We have the right to defend ourselves from communists. The Berkeley police have proven themselves unwilling to lift a finger to defend Americans from communist thugs in the past, it should come as no surprise that Americans will not stand by and continue to be passive victims in the face of such tyranny.

>It's a crime to stop crime.

Are you retarded?

self defense against communist aggression is not a crime yet comrade

I wouldn't have a problem with this if everyone involved in rioting/violence was arrested, but all too often it goes unpunished.

The Mayor of SF is asking for this shit.

/BSMG/ Based Stick Man General
AKA /AKG/ Alt Knight General

Use these in future OPs about Based Stick man, along with the normal keywords like Based Stick man, Alt Knight, and "what's his name"

>>Dangerous weapon

>it's a crime to beat unarmed protesters.

Self defense or defending another person from unwarranted attack is not a crime. He only attacked someone when they were dragging his friend away or attack an elderly man.

Is that PayPal real or antifa fraud? How do we know? Is there proof it's him?

google/facebook search his name for evidence, trail leads back to march organizers in group that was created weeks ago. Guy who created group verifies this is correct paypal.

I'll take that as a strong "yes".

Bumping this

hard to prove self defense when you are the one using a weapon.

Another fight. Different state

youtube.com/watch?v=KoL96j2Zvoc

Stupid goyim, you should know better than to show up armed to a political rally, heheheh. Just stand by and watch when your friend is being kicked on the ground. Wait for the police! Heheheh.

The weapon is irrelevant, especially when said "weapon" is actually a Blue Lives Matter sign with the actual sign torn off.

bump

Just donated $10

Good luck chap

>dangerous weapon
>stick
>a leaf
>stick
>wood

?

But inb4 he gets much harsher sentence than left wing rioters

That Paypal was set up by a new Twitter account. I would be very careful.

>""""unarmed""""
>""""""""""protesters""""""""""

It won't be that hard considering police failed to maintain order during Milo riots and now.

Hmm looks like a Trump supporter to me, nice try Antifa.

>Not understanding the law at all.

Your fists become weapons when you use them to injure people, smart one.

Found a good stream that has an up-close look at BSM. He seems like a friendly dude.

youtu.be/ysy7oV_07PQ?t=8880

@2:28:04 or so he enters the shot.

Rioting is the only charge that will stick even with a DA.

You are actually able to shoot someone in order to save another persons life if you feel they are in danger.

He's clearly falsely accused. His arrest states the knife was concealed but photos show it is clearly in the open.

And yet none of the commie fags who started it got arrested. No offense to you Berkeley fags, but your school is seriously the worst goddamn school in the country, I've never seen a school be so incredibly cucked

A ton of them got arrested. Kyle is the scapegoat for our side.

They put the women and the elderly on the front line and then the young men attack with pepper spray and tasers from the back and the women and elderly prevent retaliation.

Fucking scum.

>being butthurt by right-wing ballers
>not being a faggit at the same time

Not real
1/10

I replied

yea, it's a scam

>dangerous weapon... for a leaf
a stick is hack of a rake

Hopefully he gets hanged.

The donation link is a scam, unverified and inconsistent with what we know of him. Don't donate, and especially don't donate if you haven't read the comments on that twitter account

exactly. And yaboi's Blue Lives Matters stick became a weapon the moment he used it to injure people, smart one.

His stick was used in the defense of others. He didn't attack anyone, he was protecting innocent people.
Stop being contrarian for the sake of it. Stickman is in the right.

That guy is literally in the act of throwing a punch at the guy in the green coat as stickman swings.

Bump

I sure hope this dude didn't give them a phone full of 1488 Sup Forums memes like that dipshit from my state that shot up BLM attackers. He'll stand a far better chance.

Reported to paypal.

Best part is that the dude behind tries to pepper spray stickman and ends up spraying the one who just got clocked on the head.

Why can't they do anything right?

keked out loud

>got arrested and wrongly charged with 5 felonies

Why do we never hear about antifa getting arrested?

Does anyone know who this is?

youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c

Guys i figured out the dilemma.

Go to a protest with a buckled shield or large shield

Thats it.

You forget that you can do a lot of damage with a shield, the romans had plenty of tactics for this.

You can't get charged for shield, because it's not a weapon, just armor for defense.

It will be harder to get arrested for a shield.

You can protect yourself from projectiles, blunt objects, and sjw tears

Bringing a shield is the true way to go.

Do it.

The assault with a deadly weapon charge is total BS; it's a stick you'd use on a sign post, not a club.

He shouldn't have had a knife on him, though, but it didn't look like it was concealed during the brawl. Possible this one is BS too.

Rioting is another BS one simply because everyone was, and singling him out is poor policing.

The ironic thing is he was waving a blue lives matter banner.

Hmmm, let's seeeeee...
•Helmet, check
•Face Mask, check
•Breathing protection, check
•Shin and knee protection, check
•Shield, check
•Blunt object, check
•Videotaped beating unarmed protesters, check

Yaboi's a thug. Fucking LOCK HIM UP! Oh wait, nevermind, he's already locked up and on his way to a rape farm.

just bring an sniper rifle, and stay at a hidden location, only shoot once

Wrong. Comments on the twitter are by left wing shills trying to stop funds to him.

The organizer of the event, and the dude stranding right by him with the ancap flag/green jacket verified his account:
twitter.com/boldandproper/status/838647242823081984

>•Blunt object, check
>•Videotaped beating unarmed protesters, check

It was a stick

It'd be less lethal than a fist unless you used it as a spear with the end shaved into a point.

If people used fists against him or others, he could defend himself with said stick or others.

Unarmed, attacking a guy 3 on 1. PICKING PEOPLE OFF TO BEAT THEM WHILE THE COPS WATCHED. Watch the evidence you ignorant shit.

Get a Ballistic Shield if you can. Deflect the Antifa black bloc charges.

It's interesting that the police weren't doing anything. As soon as it went south, they should have been on the field breaking it up.

It's pretty much on them for letting it go on.

Stop feeding the shill.

>all this bait itt
>all these newfags swallowing it whole
Reddit was a mistake.

politopinion.com/2017/03/based-stick-man/ People are already making articles. Someone tweet this shit to Steven Crowder and any journalists you can contact. My twitter was suspended for shitposting Leslie Jones nudes.

You live in a country where you can legally (and rightly) shoot someone in the back as they run away after mugging you and still call it self defense.

unless they're nazis, r-r-right?

Sounds fine to me. The value of my wallet's contents are worth more to me than the life of the two-bit junkie or nigger who stole it from me.

The stick would have done little damage; nothing life threatening. Bruising and torn skin at most.

This is pretty much Cali police being political, just like when Milo was there.

That's by far one of the best clips ive seen in a while. 10/10

So if I beat you to death with my fists you are not allowed to resist right?