Well Sup Forums, you won

Are you happy now?

>people who help you overthrow a dictstor have a right to come to your country.

Nah senpai, they fought for their country then and have to do the same now.

I bet you thought that sounded clever

Wait so he is upset that guys who betrayed their own people in favour of a couple big macs aren't allowed to leach off the US?

No i didnt but its the truth. You cant just flee your country because you feel like it

>People who betrayed their own countrymen aren't allowed to leech off the US

Yes, I am happy

>friedman
every
single
time

>My team
>Iraqis who snitch on terrorists are US soldiers now
>Police informants who snitch on drug dealers are police
>The kid who snitches on other kids cheating in a test is a teacher now.

Traitors can be used, but never trusted.

No, I'll be happy once I get my hands on this game though.

>implying these sand niggers were really helping you goy-I mean guys.
>implying that they weren't leaking shit to the other side.

All traitors must die. Even the ones who help you.

oh no you mean they would have had to wait 3 months WOW

Maybe if they didn't help a bunch of foreigners massacre hundreds of thousands of their countrymen they wouldn't be so desperate to leave in the first place.

(((friedman))))

Oh sweet Jesus, I cannot wait for Nier Automata. 4 more days.
I wonder if there's much costume customization?

>Lack of ability to argue an actual point
>Attempts to tear down the perfectly valid statement of others
Leftist: confirmed
Identifying...
Not male (female or otherkin)

not an argument

Japanese weaboo bullshit.

Looks like a corpse
I think I'd rather fuck the queen from StarCraft
And I don't mean Kerrigan

>weebshit

>has no argument

Basically this

>they helped us defeat a mutual enemy in their home country
>this gives them a free pass to enter any country on Earth without any immigration/vetting process.

>betray their own people for dirty greedy foreigners with a different culture and the wrong religion
>we should let these people into the country

Soon soon

Saddam was not the enemy of the US. He was just sitting there running Iraq, way better than it's been run since 2003.

A guy who translated shit for us in Iraq just moved to the US. My girlfriend did a Facebook thing to get people to donate housewares, since him and his family showed up with literally nothing.

As long as those dudes aren't actual terrorists, they can come here by following the proper channels.

their vetting is in their prior occupation, retard.

Then they wouldn't have a problem coming to the states, would they? Vetting worked.

HOW WILL ZOGBOTS EVER RECOVER?!

Do I need to play the first to understand the game?

Nigger that's a human right

I wonder how many of these people really wanted to help the people in their country and how many sold them out and helped kill hundreds or thousands so they could have a chance to get a ticket out of there.

Like at what point did they realize the people they were helping weren't going to help create a country worth living in and stopped caring if what they were doing was going to do any good for their people.

I don't blame them for wanting to come here with their families but their position is really morally ambiguous.

OH NO

A whole 90 days without being able to emigrate!

What a holocaust!

nah, Automata is unrelated to the first one

>Friedman

Nig nogger you dont understand what human rights are.
But I get why you wanted escape Mexico, since it is basicly shirne to the Khorne.

hint: its not the USA

How? Being allowed into other nations is a privilege. My buddy is a felon and he can't get a passport and leave the u.s, are they infringing on his human rights?

I'll have to look into the gameplay then, the ass is drawing me in

False song of globalism sounds kind of cool.

>Friedman

soon

R A R E
R
A
E

The false song of globalism is a powerful tool to the uninitiated. But we ARE initiated, aren't we, user?

>i fought in Iraq for americans people

good goy

>Friedman
>Black and White photo
Yes

This. I did a tour in the sandbox. Yes, we had interpreters. Yes, they did a great job and they were handsomely paid for their work. NO, this does not mean they should get US citizenship. Fuck off, we're full.

I didn't pay my initiation fee so I don't think I am, what does this mean?

what village are you from?

>Fought in Iraq

So because you fought in a shit war in a shit country that is now in a shit state due to shit policy we are suppose to accept its people?

That is some fucked up logic.

>guess the two most critical members

The two automatic riflemen?

Bumping for justice

>RRAE

>muh interpreters

Just because they helped western troops in yet another Israeli was doesn't mean they should have special privileges when it comes to immigration.

Redpils are the initiation, and truth is fire.

If they are not US citizens then why do they want illegally enter the US? Why not legally apply for citizenship. If they are such outstanding people, why do they not get references from the upstanding gentlemen they are standing with?

Because that doesnt give low IQ people, mah feelz, moments.

rare and checked

exactly what I wanted to write

>kuwait
>rare
they post here all the time

>(((Friedman)))

Even the very few jews that join the army to fight the wars for Israel still subvert and push their agenda unbelievable

We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism!