I'll just leave this here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/malum#Latin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so you're telling me that if we took half of Pakistan's population (highly inbred)
and the entire population of West Virginia (fun fact, WV is full of inbred cannibal families. This is a fact, not a meme, look it up, they eat human flesh), then we would get a super human?

So are you trying to say that when two races breed together, regardless of the IQ of the parents the child's IQ doesn't actually regress towards the mean of both racial populations? Because that's what research has indicated for a long time now (i.e nigger + white = 80-90 IQ baby)

Kek, op is some shitskin trying to justify his life

You're adovcating state controlled selective breeding?

You wouldn't be so fat if you didn't have Maori genes.

shitskin yes but I'm mad because I was hiking the Appalachian trail and I got a finger bitten off in west virginia by some guy when i stopped to set up the tent

Story? Pics?

reattatched, I was close to a town and just run with the finger after realizing it fell off. hardly any scar since mudskin blends in but they attached it to my forearm for some reason before operation. I took a pic (this was 2 years ago) when it was temp sealed but I know its on my hard drive somewhere
will post story

Who would willingly put a shitskins hand in their mouth?

Donkey (Inbred species)+Horse (Inbred species)=Mule (Hybrid species, a completely sterile genetic dead end)
Wow, really made me think

Actually man took something that was barely edible in any form and turned it into a juicy cob. The thick yellow corn we have today didn't exist in nature.

More modern inventions: the peach

Watermelon, banana, eggplant, carrot.

Just curious...why do you know this?

Why do you not?

from what I've heard white girls put more than just shitskin hands in their mouths
>be egyptian
>real egyptian, not a kang
>move to US in 2006 cause dad was important
>ff to august 2015
>decide to take a little trip, I like the woods
>try to assimilate as much as possible, smile, say hello please and thank you in my best american accent (even when I speak good english It sounds more british than american)
>suns going down, I like to get up early
>find a sweet spot by some benches close to the trail
>as sit down for a sec for a rest some college kids around my age show up
>set up as usual
>engage in conversation
>black girl asks me where I'm from
>egypt
>black man says nah nigga
>notice eye of ra tattoo on his calf
>you some arabic shit or sumtin
>I say yeah but I mean
>nah nigga
>white friends start pushing me around
>more shit happens that almost leads into a fight
>outnumbered 6-1 I just 360 and walk away
>find a better spot to camp
>farther from trail
>hear rustling
>freeze
>nothing happens
>continue setting up
>hillbilly in overalls and a dental problem pops head out from bushes
>just stare at him
>h-hi how are y-you sir
>start sweating
>"you some city folk arab or something? don talk to me like I'ma some banker"
>y-yeah sir
>hear more rustling
>fucking teenage white kid is squatting like a dog or something next to me, out of nowhere
>bites my hand
>wont let go, doesnt hurt too much but gets harder as I try to break free
>spits out my finger soaked in blood and the two run off laughing
>pack up my things+finger and run towards the lights in the dark
>sit in a waiting room for the night
>finger has trouble bending now
>thanks west virginia

Just curiously. But it does also put into question some things, for instance in the whole Adam and Eve myth, what exactly are they referring to as an "apple"? Aside from the fact that apples didn't exist in the Middle East, let alone in the form they exist in today, they had to have implied something else entirely that for some reason was translated as an apple.

Keep in mind growing up without a father lowers your IQ

How do we know that we really grew this corn? Are there record of farmers through out the ages? are there actual observations? Or do people find a piece of shit corn cob frozen in ice and say that all corn 6000 years ago was shit?

>black girl and black guy hiking

fake and gay

Are you unironically arguing for eugenics?

college kids
the black girl was the typical sjw who acts white that lefties love so much
the nigger was just a nigger, and acted like one too, but he was with his college PC bros so he was probably a sports guy. either was I'd lose a 5-1

The reality is that you will get a small shitty corn, not a big great one. The 2 retarded genes is what will go on.

A lot of original crops you can still find out in nature. Our modern crops aren't adapted to survive without human support, so even if we were to leave them alone, they would eventually die out or return to how they were, since what we consider to be efficient for consumption, is useless for survival.
Figuring out if something is "original" is as simple as asking the question "would this this survive in nature?".

Ahh thanks. It's never been explained how we know what we know. I'm skeptical of everything. They found out that dogs were not actually wolves and I questioned animal domestication.

>sandnigger backpacking alone for what sounds like the first time

fake and gay

hillbillies are the niggers of white people

We korn now?

let's not create super human cannibals...

no. meth addicts are the niggers of white people. hicks are usually pretty chill.

hillbillies are the regular niggers, meth addicts are the crackheads of white people

source this, i call bullshit.
Also i think my intelligence was probably better off from not having my monkey of a father around

I don't think the bible mentions apples, not Genesis at least. God just said "do not eat of the fruit of the tree in the very midst of the garden" or something along those lines.

It doesn't.

"Apple" and "evil" are synonyms in Latin. It's just a play on words.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/malum#Latin

nope. there is no white person analog to crackheads

link me to some real mom/son Incest or some key words for motherless cause that shit is real hot but they're always fake

>tfw my mom will never service me

I really never thought about fruits/vegatable being bred to their current form like dogs.

Cool insightful thread, thanks Sup Forums.

Be fair... put a shit with a couple little pieces of corn in the hybrid category lol

The hybrid seems to have lost colour and looks kinda sketchy, I'll stay with the middle thanks.

High quality b8 ivan

Statistically single mothers are the ruin of modern civilization. Something like 80% of violent criminals were raised by single mothers

The word apple is used in the Greek testament but the Greek for apple (melon) is not the same as the Greek word for evil (kakos).

>be liberal
>compare yourself to a vegetable
SELF-AWARENESS

>what exactly are they referring to as an "apple"?
Genesis only refers to "fruit." it's not specific at all. likewise, Jesus is never referred to as a carpenter but rather as an unspecified labourer.

It doesn't say it in the Hebrew OT or Greek NT. Please provide a source. I will look into that.

rapists + cannibals = ????

Everyone knows this.

you didn't?

you eat food, don't you? you were never curious about how food gets made? or about the history of agriculture? food wasn't always huge or so easy to grow

Are people actually taking this seriously? Plants can't get inbred you asinine mortals