Too much upkeep involved

Go back to b

Maybe i don't want one right now faggot

I don't have the time right now

I'm weak, the transofrmation to alpha male is in progress

I learnt my lesson after the last time

My mom will hook me up when I graduate

I have one, i.m not sure I want it anymore tho

Because I'm married, and that would be adultry.

Anxiety, social awkwardness, and depression

Because my wife would have a fucking fit
Also, time constraints

Cuz I'm married

>laugh at first
>look at the flag
>it's true

Heheh. fucking hell , well good luck not getting fucked over by that choice though

An amalgamation of unfavorable circumstances. Youth, introversion, omega-male mentality, autism in general, and a life too simple to offer much.

On top of that, I've spent my entire life around mentally unstable, overgrown children who wrongfully take up the name "women" when they are the furthest thing from it. I have never met a respectable female worth a considerable amount of time and effort, only would-be friends who are tolerable in short-bursts. Had I discovered a worthy woman, I'd opt out of a relationship with her, as the well would already be firmly poisoned enough that -- for once -- I would be the one who isn't worth the time and effort.

a vagina is a vagina user
At least I won't die a virgin and that's what's important

Have no means of transportation besides the public one, no funds to sustain myself on my own, or to fund a relationship with it's activities, already on a thin line as a student

It's interesting though, how does that whole choosing thing go? I imagine your mother going over to another family and talking with them? Or you have some craiglist for marriage

girls can't love girls

She has a friend who knows someone who knows someone's daughter

That's how it works generally

lol this guy

get a fleshlight if it's that important to you you fucking faggot.

or hell one of the goats your family probably keeps.

I'm broke enough as it is,now why in the hell do you want me to go into debt user?

I don't want to spend my life fucking plastic and animals user.
Plus, I can't impregnate goats

No dick, also no cunt.

I fucking hate pit bulls, nigger dogs.

out

out

out

out

out

out

Heh, hello fellows. How's your day?