Vegan diets for children aren’t abusive – raising a child to eat meat is actually more extreme

archive.fo/mxTKG

>Vegans are often penalised for 'forcing' their child to eat like them. But it’s unreasonable to expect a vegan parent to give their children chicken nuggets just because this is what most people do

>You may have seen recent news stories about a malnourished child who was removed from his parents. A sad case, of course, but given that malnutrition affects over 3 million people in the UK, why has this particular story made international headlines? Because the child was vegan.

>Let’s debunk the health claims first. Vegan diets can be suitable for anyone, of any age. That’s the position of the British Dietetic Association, the qualified experts. Vegan or otherwise, all parents should take care to ensure that their children get the right nutrition. But, given that babies and children can get everything they need and more from a vegan diet, why does the concept provoke such judgement, fear and anger?

>Vegan diets are often described as being controversial or extreme. But if we know we can live healthy, happy lives without killing animals, what now seems the most controversial and extreme choice?

(shekels link) independent.co.uk/voices/vegan-diets-for-children-aren-t-abusive-raising-a-child-to-eat-meat-is-actually-more-extreme-a7156266.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24015701)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2528709/
coachmikeblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/special-offer-dec-4-2016-eat-meat-and-stop-jogging-mike-sheridan-user-96712-89ycan764pa.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705319/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18296292
paleoleap.com/what-is-wrong-with-grains/
wellnessmama.com/575/problem-with-grains/
crossfitimpulse.com/why-grains-are-killing-you/
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/01/02/truth-about-eating-grains.aspx
marksdailyapple.com/why-grains-are-unhealthy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Veganism is a redpill thats hard to swallow

fuck off try it in nature
the dick heas who is kill and eating everything
will also kill you and then fuck your mother

the true red pill is paleo

In America, you can have your children taken away if you deprive them of burgers.

grains are horrible for people to eat
fuck burgers
what a nutrional blunder
they literally make you retarded

just eay the meat and veg without a bun
dumb as bricks

>Veganism is a redpill thats hard to swallow
Because it tastes awful, just like vegan food.

the goys are so good that every day is a hanukkah.
What a time to be alive for the jews

Holy shit, veganism is fucking retarded, it takes 20 years off your life, it's as bad as smoking.
There was a great paper published recently in some scientific journal, can't remember which, but it's called eat meat and stop jogging.
It's a great read and has over 30 A4 pages of references from over 400 medical science Phd's.

Pretty much anything beats the average American diet

>What is moderation
Veganism is a mental illness, one that stems from someone who feels the equivalent of white guilt for the environment. You're killing your kids if they don't get proper proteins from meats. Don't fucking engorge them on McDonald's and Taco Bell, but at the same time don't force them to eat grass exclusively because "it's healthier"

Until we as humans evolve away our want to eat the flesh of animals, we will continue to do so. Which is why it is seen as abusive to force a child on a meatless diet.

Veganism is the highest form of western privileged.

Unless you live in India.

Alright, I can understand not wanting to cook a special meat meal seperate from you own, but let the kid pick out chicken nuggers off the mcdonalds menu, you bumble fuck vegans.

Holy shit, veganism is fucking retarded (opinion), it takes 20 years off your life (citation needed), it's as bad as smoking (citation needed).
There was a great paper published recently in some scientific journal, can't remember which, but it's called eat meat and stop jogging.
It's a great read and has over 30 A4 pages of references from over 400 medical science Phd's (citation needed)

^^Quality post

How's about you post some proofs that it doesn't do what he said, bongistanian.

cite a dick
soy is a staple in a vegan diet
soy lowers testosterone (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24015701)
check and mate

>What's true really isn't; what's false is actually true!
Every journalistic headline post 2015

Veganism is more cucked than literal cuckolding.

There is a huge section in the paper about the negative affects of soy as well.
It pretty much tackles most of the modern nutrition myths.

This kind of shit just goes to show what a sheltered, coddled, spineless bunch of fuckheads western society is becoming.
It is a well known fact that a vegan diet is not sufficiant for a child to grow and develop properly, therefor making a child adopt a vegan diet is abusive, tantamount to neglect.
>Raising a child to eat meat is more extreme
Yes, meat, that thing all humans have been eating for millions of years and is the only reason we evolved more advanced brains (so that in future some of us would lead such fat, sheltered and meaningless lives that they would use their endless free time to think up ridiculous notions like "animal rights") is more "extreme" to feed this basic food stuff to a child as opposed to neglecting them.

Fuck all of you faggot animal fuckers go eat glass you fucking spastics, don't worry, it's vegan.

Vegans are horrible people

It's not a surprise that the majority of vegans are leftists

> Vegan diets for children aren’t abusive

Tell that to all the children that LITERALLY died from being fed vegan diets by their parents.

Parents get rightfully charged with child abuse too.

>The more restrictive diets, such as the vegan and macrobiotic diets, have attracted some negative attention in the media due to the serious health concerns they may cause. In some cases, parents have rejected treatment for the documented nutritional deficiencies, and legal intervention was necessary to protect the health and safety of the child. In 2002, a vegan couple from New Zealand was accused of child abuse after ‘failing to provide the necessities of life’ for their six-month-old child. Their son died of medical complications due to vitamin B12 deficiency after the parents left the hospital against medical advice to treat their son with herbal remedies (23). In addition, seven infants exclusively breastfed by vegan mothers developed nutritional vitamin B12 deficiency. Most of these children presented with hypotonia, lengths and weights below the third percentile, and psychomotor retardation that improved with the appropriate nutritional supplementation (24).

>As recently as 2005, despite the significant available literature on the potential risks of alternate diets, strict vegan parents were taken to court and charged with neglect after one of their children died of malnutrition (25). Their other four children were all found to be below the lowest appropriate percentile for height and weight for their age. These parents avoided taking their children to see physicians and the children were not immunized.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2528709/

You nailed it.

Even Sven thinks you're cucks. How does that make you feel vegans?

Thank you user

100%. just look at how quickly other people turn autistic when veganism comes up.

The thing is plant-based diets are nutritionally better. Doesn't have to be 100% plants, but i'd say 90-95%. Meat is okay.

No dairy though. Not a single animal drinks the milk of another species', and the shit they inject cows with to keep the perpetually pregnant and oversized is fucking disgusting. I would rather drink bleach.

Don't use the excuse "but humans do lots of things other animals don't!" No, physiologically we are similar to animals, we just have a greater mental capacity/faculty of reason

woah you reinvented a shitier version of paleo congrats

Here's the Pdf mate.
coachmikeblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/special-offer-dec-4-2016-eat-meat-and-stop-jogging-mike-sheridan-user-96712-89ycan764pa.pdf

I know a woman who has raised her kid vegan, he's in first grade now and smaller than the other boys. She also let his hair grow past his shoulders and has colored it various unnatural shades.

Child abuse.

>Vegan diets can be suitable for anyone, of any age. That’s the position of the British Dietetic Association, the qualified experts.

No, it's not. Just goes to show that Brits are idiots about food.

Every vegan I've met has been slow from malnutrition. It's clear, especially when it comes to manual labor and high level thinking. Have you ever met a vegan construction worker or physicist? No, and the answer is malnutrition.

Nesse caso crianças obesas devem ser retiradas de seus pais? Devem ser feitos testes de saúde na criança para se constar o que a levou a sub nutrição

best friend of mine is intolerant to milk and his mum raised him vegetarian and now he's got Crohns disease, early signs of osteoporosis and a few other problems with his eyes and liver. Even just being vegetarian is only manageable if you eat the right stuff and it has to be organic and fresh, nowadays most veg is laden with pesticides and grown in mineral deplete hydroponic greenhouses and is less healthy than a free range cow.

If a mother is willing to force a kid to be vegan or to chop his dick off, we're probably better off without his genes, anyway

It's clearly child abuse.

>calcium
eggs and spinach
you can basically just live off eggs and spinach, but i like meat and fish too

calcium is pretty much useless without vitamin D, so if you stay inside playing video games instead of getting sun ( do you even have sun in britain ) its your own fault.

> nuggets

Vegans are the type of people who would be 350 pounds citing muh thyroid if they weren't vegan.

Having a vegetarian household is one thing, and it's still pretty retarded, but not even letting your kid drink milk or eat eggs/cheese because you want to force veganism on them is a sign they shouldn't be allowed to have children.

I've never met an intelligent vegan. They are just slow, lethargic and dimwitted. Also completely passive. There's something about that "diet" that causes retardation. I call them "human cows".

They don't realise it, of course. They think they're normal. They don't realise how slow they become without the unique vitamins and fats in meat.

>But if we think* we can live healthy, happy lives without killing animals

FTFT

I mean, do these fuckers even know how gut flora works?

>breast feeding is too primitive and involves drinking milk from a mammal!
>we'll use formulas instead!

Enjoy giving your kid fucking autism.

dairy is for poor people

>my family gets raised with a diet of meat potatoes greens and milk
>me and my brothers are all over 6'2" with big dicks and natural strength
>my brother that ate the most meat is the strongest

I don't give a shit what vegans think.

> a kid not being able to have an occasional piece of chocolate with milk
> not being able to eat regular pizza with his friends

eating is a very social thing in a way, and not being able to eat junk food with your m8s can be isolating growing up. Obviously you don't want the kids to eat tons of junk food and turn into fatties, but forcing veganism on children isn't just crippling physically, but socially as well.

>I've never met an intelligent vegan. They are just slow, lethargic and dimwitted. Also completely passive. There's something about that "diet" that causes retardation. I call them "human cows".

Pick up the GAPS diet book by doctor Natasha Campbell-Mcbride

I fucked up my gut from a lot of beer and fast food, but I'll say with 100% certainty, that diet, especially the beef bone broth turned my shit around.

My mind is no longer full of fuck. The ancient egyptians were right, death starts in the colon.

It is kind of funny that you call them human cows. Cows generate their own probiotic bacteria, since they ferment the grass in one of their stomachs.

Plant-based retards is more appropriate.
Humans lack that ability.

Fpbp.

Hated vegans for a long time, then I started reading the peer reviewed academic literature.

Fuck, place Humans lack that ability after the cow statement.

Feels good to drink again.

>
>grains are horrible for people to eat
That must be why pre-agricultural societies are so superior to those that invented architecture :^)

>I fucked up my gut from a lot of beer and fast food,

Eating fast food and drinking beer is just as stupid as a vegan diet.

Eat food like you're trying to get ripped. Everyday. No exceptions. Lots of protein. Lots of vegetables. Cook everything yourself. No processed foods. No fast foods.

Definitely no beer.

Do not fall for this retarded meme.
Eating meat is an advantage in every way possible.
Plant eating diet is unsustainable for the entire mankind. Kids die of malnutrition when their braindamaged parent force them to eat only plants.

>grains are horrible for people to eat

stop spreading your broscience bullshit your retard. you have no idea what you're talking about

I wouldn't chance raising my children to be meat free, just in case. Once they're 18 they can decide.

That being said I'm a vegetable myself. I cant see why you would need to eat meat in today's world. I mean you have dairy and eggs for b12 and iron and whatnot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705319/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18296292

paleoleap.com/what-is-wrong-with-grains/
wellnessmama.com/575/problem-with-grains/
crossfitimpulse.com/why-grains-are-killing-you/
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/01/02/truth-about-eating-grains.aspx

marksdailyapple.com/why-grains-are-unhealthy/

retards.

what's shitty about a plant-based diet?
you have access to all of the same macronutrients
more access to micronutrients
less chronic disease (cancer, CVD, diabetes etc.)

the only two downfalls of it is:
1) More calorie scarce food - which means you just need to eat a bit more to fulfill calorie requirements (not hard if you have discipline and care enough about your health)

2) No Vitamin B12 (which comes from bacteria), but is found in things like nutritional yeast, fortified foods, or can be easily supplemented

Or are you just vomiting your opinion because you don't know anything and have a bad preconception of veganism?

The Pdf i posted before also has a great section on grain digestion.

>Literally need to take vitamin supplements or you fucking die
>Hurrr veganism is healthy, meat eaters btfo
Yeah, nah

you arent even worth btfoing
veganism has been debunked so many times
its even considered child abuse
just let that sink in

when he grows into an adult he will stick out for being a 100% white male anyway who gives a fuck

>Not wanting to eat this

Actually its very abusive. Humans are made to eat animal fat. Depriving a growing mind and body of its natural diet will fuck their entire lives up. Just as well as physical abuse.

>no mention of omnivores having a better brain development
>completely healthy lifestyle

Sure, if you want to take your brain down a notch and cripple your offsprings, just do it.

Just because you can stay alive by eating nothing but veggies, doesn't mean you should do it.

Allen, L.H., Oddoye, E.A. & Margen, S. 1979, 'Protein-induced hypercalciuria: a longer term study', Am J Clin Nutr, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 741-9.
Allen, N.E., Appleby, P.N., Davey, G.K., Kaaks, R., Rinaldi, S. & Key, T.J. 2002, 'The associations of diet with serum insulin-like growth factor I and its main binding proteins in 292 women meat-eaters, vegetarians, and vegans', Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1441-8.
Allen, N.E., Appleby, P.N., Davey, G.K. & Key, T.J. 2000, 'Hormones and diet: low insulin-like growth factor-I but normal bioavailable androgens in vegan men', Br J Cancer, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 95-7.
Austin, B.P., Nair, V.A., Meier, T.B., Xu, G., Rowley, H.A., Carlsson, C.M., Johnson, S.C. & Prabhakaran, V. 2011, 'Effects of hypoperfusion in Alzheimer's disease', J Alzheimers Dis, vol. 26 Suppl 3, pp. 123-33.
Australian Institute for Health and Wellbeing, 2015, Leading Causes of Death, accessed 19th September 2016;
Barnard, R.J., Gonzalez, J.H., Liva, M.E. & Ngo, T.H. 2006, 'Effects of a low-fat, high-fiber diet and exercise program on breast cancer risk factors in vivo and tumor cell growth and apoptosis in vitro', Nutr Cancer, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 28-34.
Bastide, N.M., Pierre, F.H. & Corpet, D.E. 2011, 'Heme iron from meat and risk of colorectal cancer: a meta-analysis and a review of the mechanisms involved', Cancer Prev Res (Phila), vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 177-84.
Biesalski, H.K. 2005, 'Meat as a component of a healthy diet – are there any risks or benefits if meat is avoided in the diet?', Meat Science, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 509-24.
Benjamin, M.M. & Roberts, W.C. 2013, 'Facts and principles learned at the 39th Annual Williamsburg Conference on Heart Disease', Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent), vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 124-36.

Breslau, N.A., Brinkley, L., Hill, K.D. & Pak, C.Y.C. 1988, 'Relationship of Animal Protein-Rich Diet to Kidney Stone Formation and Calcium Metabolism', The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 140-6.
Burkitt, D. P., 2013, Howe G. M & Loraine, J. A., Environmental Medicine, William Heinemann Medical Books Ltd, UK
Casserly, I. & Topol, E.J. 2004, 'Convergence of atherosclerosis and Alzheimer's disease: inflammation, cholesterol, and misfolded proteins', The Lancet, vol. 363, no. 9415, pp. 1139-46.
Cheng, W.-L., Lii, C.-K., Chen, H.-W., Lin, T.-H. & Liu, K.-L. 2004, 'Contribution of Conjugated Linoleic Acid to the Suppression of Inflammatory Responses through the Regulation of the NF-kB Pathway', Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 71-8.
Cummings, J.H. 1978, 'Topics in Dietary Fiber Research', Gut, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 1087-.
Eaton, S.B. & Konner, M. 1985, 'Paleolithic nutrition. A consideration of its nature and current implications', N Engl J Med, vol. 312, no. 5, pp. 283-9.
Gilsing, A.M.J., Crowe, F.L., Lloyd-Wright, Z., Sanders, T.A.B., Appleby, P.N., Allen, N.E. & Key, T.J. 2010, 'Serum concentrations of vitamin B12 and folate in British male omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans: results from a cross-sectional analysis of the EPIC-Oxford cohort study', European journal of clinical nutrition, vol. 64, no. 9, pp. 933-9.
Guevara-Aguirre, J., Balasubramanian, P., Guevara-Aguirre, M., Wei, M., Madia, F., Cheng, C.W., Hwang, D., Martin-Montalvo, A., Saavedra, J., Ingles, S., de Cabo, R., Cohen, P. & Longo, V.D. 2011, 'Growth hormone receptor deficiency is associated with a major reduction in pro-aging signaling, cancer, and diabetes in humans', Sci Transl Med, vol. 3, no. 70, p. 70ra13.

>1 post by this ID

Hladik, C., Patrick Pasquet, P. The human adaptations to meat eating: a reappraisal. Human Evolution, Springer Verlag, 2002, 17, pp.199-206.
International Osteoporosis foundation, 2015, Facts and Statistics, viewed 22nd November 2016

Jenkins, D.J., Kendall, C.W., Marchie, A., Jenkins, A.L., Connelly, P.W., Jones, P.J. & Vuksan, V. 2003, 'The Garden of Eden--plant based diets, the genetic drive to conserve cholesterol and its implications for heart disease in the 21st century', Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol, vol. 136, no. 1, pp. 141-51.
Kelemen, L.E., Kushi, L.H., Jacobs, D.R., Jr. & Cerhan, J.R. 2005, 'Associations of dietary protein with disease and mortality in a prospective study of postmenopausal women', Am J Epidemiol, vol. 161, no. 3, pp. 239-49.
Key, T.J., Appleby, P.N. & Rosell, M.S. 2006, 'Health effects of vegetarian and vegan diets', Proceedings of the Nutrition Society, vol. 65, no. 01, pp. 35-41.
Key, T.J., Appleby, P.N., Spencer, E.A., Travis, R.C., Allen, N.E., Thorogood, M. & Mann, J.I. 2009, 'Cancer incidence in British vegetarians', British Journal of Cancer, vol. 101, no. 1, pp. 192-7.
Kuehl, F. & Egan, R. 1980, 'Prostaglandins, arachidonic acid, and inflammation', Science, vol. 210, no. 4473, pp. 978-84.
Lin, J., Hu, F.B. & Curhan, G.C. 2010, 'Associations of diet with albuminuria and kidney function decline', Clin J Am Soc Nephrol, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 836-43.
Linkswiler, H.M., Zemel, M.B., Hegsted, M. & Schuette, S. 1981, 'Protein-induced hypercalciuria', Fed Proc, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 2429-33.

>The thing is plant-based diets are nutritionally better.

Veganism is the Apex of Virtue signaling
you don't fucking care about animals at all you just wanna look like you are better then everyone which is why only women and liberals are vegans

McDougall, J. 2002, 'Plant foods have a complete amino acid composition', Circulation, vol. 105, no. 25, p. e197; author reply e.
M'Ikanatha N, M., Sandt, C.H., Localio, A.R., Tewari, D., Rankin, S.C., Whichard, J.M., Altekruse, S.F., Lautenbach, E., Folster, J.P., Russo, A., Chiller, T.M., Reynolds, S.M. & McDermott, P.F. 2010, 'Multidrug-resistant Salmonella isolates from retail chicken meat compared with human clinical isolates', Foodborne Pathog Dis, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 929-34
Murphy SL, Kochanek KD, Xu JQ, Arias E. Mortality in the United States, 2014. NCHS data brief, no 229.
Natural Resources Defence Council, 2016, Reduce Antibiotic Misuse in Livestock, viewed 22nd November 2016
Office of Dietary Supplements, 2016, Selenium Dietary Supplement Fact Sheet, viewed 11th August 2016,
Ornish, D. 2009, 'Mostly plants', Am J Cardiol, vol. 104, no. 7, pp. 957-8.
Pollan M. The Omnivore’s Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals. New York, New York: Penguin, 1996.
Pierre, F., Taché, S., Petit, C.R., Van der Meer, R. & Corpet, D.E. 2003, 'Meat and cancer: haemoglobin and haemin in a low-calcium diet promote colorectal carcinogenesis at the aberrant crypt stage in rats', Carcinogenesis, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 1683-90.
Roberts, W.C. 1990, 'We think we are one, we act as if we are one, but we are not one', Am J Cardiol, vol. 66, no. 10, p. 896.
Roberts, W.C. 2008, 'The Cause of Atherosclerosis', Nutr Clin Pract, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 464-7.
Roher, A.E., Tyas, S.L., Maarouf, C.L., Daugs, I.D., Kokjohn, T.A., Emmerling, M.R., Garami, Z., Belohlavek, M., Sabbagh, M.N., Sue, L.I. & Beach, T.G. 2011, 'Intracranial atherosclerosis as a contributing factor to Alzheimer's disease dementia', Alzheimers Dement, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 436-44.

Salvioli, S., Capri, M., Bucci, L., Lanni, C., Racchi, M., Uberti, D., Memo, M., Mari, D., Govoni, S. & Franceschi, C. 2009, 'Why do centenarians escape or postpone cancer? The role of IGF-1, inflammation and p53', Cancer Immunol Immunother, vol. 58, no. 12, pp. 1909-17.
Sinha, R., Cross, A.J., Graubard, B.I., Leitzmann, M.F. & Schatzkin, A. 2009, 'Meat intake and mortality: a prospective study of over half a million people', Arch Intern Med, vol. 169, no. 6, pp. 562-71.
Soliman, S., Aronson, W.J. & Barnard, R.J. 2011, 'Analyzing serum-stimulated prostate cancer cell lines after low-fat, high-fiber diet and exercise intervention', Evid Based Complement Alternat Med, vol. 2011, p. 529053
Wardyn, S.E., Forshey, B.M., Farina, S.A., Kates, A.E., Nair, R., Quick, M.K., Wu, J.Y., Hanson, B.M., O'Malley, S.M., Shows, H.W., Heywood, E.M., Beane–Freeman, L.E., Lynch, C.F., Carrel, M. & Smith, T.C. 2015, 'Swine Farming Is a Risk Factor for Infection With and High Prevalence of Carriage of Multidrug-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus', Clinical Infectious Diseases.
White, D.G., Zhao, S., Sudler, R., Ayers, S., Friedman, S., Chen, S., McDermott, P.F., McDermott, S., Wagner, D.D. & Meng, J. 2001, 'The isolation of antibiotic-resistant salmonella from retail ground meats', N Engl J Med, vol. 345, no. 16, pp. 1147-54.
Windey, K., De Preter, V. & Verbeke, K. 2012, 'Relevance of protein fermentation to gut health', Mol Nutr Food Res, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 184-96.
World Health Organisation, 2015, Q&A on the carcinogenicity of the consumption of red meat and processed meat, viewed 10th August 2016,
Zink, K.D. & Lieberman, D.E. 2016, 'Impact of meat and Lower Palaeolithic food processing techniques on chewing in humans', Nature, vol. 531, no. 7595, pp. 500-3.

eat free range meat, fish. eggs and produce
avoid grains, dairy, soy, legumes, beans, peanuts. vegetable oils
problem solved perfectly

the child abuse comes from being calorically starved or not getting enough nutrients, not from eating plants anyway

thats how you lose to birds

have a look through this mate.

>coachmikeblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/special-offer-dec-4-2016-eat-meat-and-stop-jogging-mike-sheridan-user-96712-89ycan764pa.pdf
ok i saved it for later

what's your point? not eating plants will kill you in a matter of weeks. not eating animals will extend your life span. there are more vitamins and minerals in plants

cut out the eggs, do have some fish and some meat, and i can agree completely my friend

ok time stamp topless picture of yourself and i will do the same, it had come to this

It's a wall of text, but a good read.
It was hard to take some of it on as it completely contradicted what I'd been taught doing my cert 3 and 4 in fitness and I didn't want to believe I'd been spreading misinformation.

How do you know the size of your brothers dick? Explain this one away in a non-homoincest way leaf, i fuckin dare yah.

>muh it wasn't TRUE veganism
literally kys, if you have the strength

>not eating plants will kill you in a matter of weeks
holy fuck you're actually retarded

how can you advocate meat eating but not egg eating

thanks mate, will check it out

>Eating fast food and drinking beer is just as stupid as a vegan diet.

Not when you're working day is about 13 hours split between your day job and your dream job. Each one has one of those involved.

It was out of necessity, not choice. Well, the booze, mostly choice, but when you work in fast food (before it became absolute shit quality), and have 15-20 minutes to scarf something down, yeah sure, I'm going home, cooking up a quality meal, that I don't have time to fucking do.

If you're a trust fund kiddie that isn't a total idiot, yeah, maybe you can lead a decent life. But most of us aren't.

Don't judge.

>this much autismo

Veganism under the age of 18 should be illegal. There are aminoacids in meat that can't be found in vegetables and are necessary for a child's normal growth.

meat is for degenerates. you're not a caveman anymore.

Paleo niggers need to be shot.

Primitive peoples ate grains you fuckwit.

Then why is animal flesh so tasty?
Checkmate veganite

>what is scurvy

the cholesterol in eggs is very high, too much to be considered healthy (that's why the department of agriculture made it illegal to advertise eggs as "healthy" or "nutritiuous" because it is false advertising, rather they use things like "pure" or "satisfying" or other bogus words)

i think a little bit of meat is okay as the cholesterol and fat isn't as high but you still get the benefit of B12 and other minerals

no
a plant-based diet means a diet that is derived from plant-based sources
you can have a lot of calories and nutrients on a plant-based diet, or a small amount, just as you can with an animal-based diet
Just because I am a vegan doesn't mean that I have the exact same calories as another vegan, each person's diet is individual
When a child is fed plant-based foods by ignorant parents, what may tend to happen is that they are not fed ENOUGH. The problem isn't with the plants (the source of the food) but rather not fulfilling nutritional requirements (which can be obtained through plant sources) which is the parents' fault

They domesticated aimals before grains, but you are missing out 2.3 million years of hominids eating meat and then continuing to do so across the entire course of agriculture.

I don't believe anything completely wrong with veganism but the idea ceryone should adopt it is absurd, here are my points:

>vegan food is very expensive
>Small niche market
>Need to make sure you have the right food for your daily calories intake
>Contains a lot of nuts for the protein side
>unrealistic for the majority of the world

This is based of a vegan friend I have who is always preaching about his diet. But the guy is privileged as fuck lives in a big house costing at least a couple millions with him mamma and pa. doesn't drive cause C02 is bad but regularly takes flights to remote parts of the world to eat vegan food, i Kidd you not.

cholesterol is a meme. i have eaten 12 eggs a day for 6 years, get my blood work done every year. all clear.

prove primitive people ate grains i will wait
oats, cereals and breads didnt exist btw

>vegan diet

>who are the inuit

> The problem isn't with the plants (the source of the food) but rather not fulfilling nutritional requirements (which can be obtained through plant sources) which is the parents' fault
so, you agree, it wasn't TRUE veganism

>the cholesterol in eggs is very high
Stop frying them you dumb fuck.

>the cholesterol in eggs is very high, too much to be considered healthy

yeah, death from malnourishment is even less healthy

To add, eggs are one of the most important and nutritious foods in nature. Everything in life is contained on them and you can eat several a day. Of course it needs to be boiled.

No, it was true veganism, because all the food was derived from plant sources

The cholesterol in squid is really high but aussies give that shit away for free. It actually depends how the hcolesterol is processed, either into High Density lipids or Low density lipids, and that is dependent on other factors like how much fats and what vitamins you take with it and also exercise. It isn't that bad and performs vital roles in the body.

I'm not a vegan and I've never been a vegan, but I can't help but to feel a little disgusted by the posters who go "ewww veggies are gross!!". Didn't your parents teach you to eat healthy food, or did you just get pizza and hotpockets? You sound like spoiled and whiny children.