Race

Are russians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first define "white"

I don't care what they are they are perfect and I love them.

No.

They have blue eyes so they're whiter than me

No, we are balck.

Slavic Russians are white. Asiatic Russians aren't...pretty simple.

>hohols want to kill this

No

Churka detected.

No.

Are you brave enough to tell it right into my face?. I'm at the center btw.

Of course no, you are unhuman beast with no remorse.

Dats right. Khow your place, infidel. Pay maney and don't talk. Or my other bros will visit you.

Russia has covered so much land throughout history that you can't really use nationality to define ethnicity. We have everything from Muslims to Mongols, to people of European and Jewish descent, and Asians as well.
The issue is that Russians are very national and will defend their right to be called Russian regardless of what ethnicity they are. If you were to ask a Jew here who they are they'll only say Jew the second time around, it'll always be Russian first, even if they're obviously orthodox.

Bullshit, seriously. Minorities in Russia vary a lot.

WE

Are americans white?

y'all look like taliban to me

roleplaying faggot kys

>Russians are very national and will defend their right to be called Russian regardless of what ethnicity they are
Lol, not true. Sounds like edgy kiddish talk to me.

He's Caucasian so he's white whether he likes it or not. No matter what moon god he bows to

I didn't say they don't vary, just that "Russian" is a broader term then people imply. Just like someone is just as much an American whether you're black, white Asian or what not, nationality does not equal ethnicity or race.

a lot of these caucasians are brown like north africans guess thats what all the inbreeding does to you

usa may be 30% white but we're not called "nigger mountain", so its best if someone else decides

WUZ

this. all slavs are white.

also i wonder what the shill thread is trying to hide tonight?

Slavs are, by definition, not white. You may not like it, but it is the objective truth.

>The issue is that Russians are very national and will defend their right to be called Russian regardless of what ethnicity they are

Thats what i meant is bullshit, dumbfuck.

There are 3 races in world
Caucasoid (Europid)
Negroid (Congoid)
Mongoloid
>Caucasoid (Europid) are divided into
Aryan,Semitic, Hamitic
>Aryan-including the Romans, Greeks, and the Germans. It was soon recognised that Balts, Celts, and Slavs also belonged to the same group.

Original russians are white, but trough history we conquered and assimilated so many finnic/turkic/mongoloid tribes that we are by now something atleast as mongrelized as USA.
We have many racial types there, from extremely ubermenchen to

What racial group of those three do polynesians fit into?

maoris are nogs if that's what you're asking
>protip: it is

Aren't they supposed to have come over from south east asia?

Dont know dont care
You will be gone in few yrs due to ice melting

Who did you call white, nigga?

>He's Caucasian so he's white whether he likes it or not.

Yes. Deal with it.

BOYARZ

There is, by definition, no definition of whiteness. Pmw

What would be that definition of yours cuz i know a lot of slavs and all of them are white... well mb a little pink

Well you are overdramatising.

They aren't mongoloid negroid or caucasoid

a lot of dutch are brown does that meen dutch are not white?

Russia is a massive place, While it does have many non-white living throughout it. It is still majority white country along with the typical slav being white.

Yeah but i think that they came from the south asia region to south east asia then hopped on rafts and started shitting everywhere.
>upon further consideration they're a mix of nig nog and azn
how much depends on the migration ancestry i guess
>pic related
what do you think user

A lot of Dutch are mixed due to their former colonies.

zero ethnically dutch people are brown besides the point im making is that the inhabitants of the caucasus mountains are not all white

Are white people white, Sup Forums?

they are a disease for this world

>polynesians
what ethnic group are americans ?
well they are all of them
Pritty much everyone who isnt europeid or negroid is mongoloid
indians Aborigines and so on they all are mongoloid
i dont know for sure but i can guess they arent europeid and negroid

no shit that was my point
so are north africa

They don't look like Asians but they left the asian mainland long enough ago that the genetics would be quite different to today. If anything many maoris look south American. I think there was contact with Peru as Thor thor heyerdahl proposed.

well if i am dutch and i fuck with african are my kid ethnicaly dutch and is he white ?

>see: geert wilders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders
>He was born to a Dutch father and a mother born in colonial Indonesia
hapa running for (((dutch))) prez
still based tho, vote right this month hollanons

>russians
>white

Then youre not dutch, if some african comes over to Croatia and impregnates a woman, will the kid be seen as a croatian? No, same thing happens here.
Hes a tard who clearly doesnt want to win

if thats true then that would simply make them browner mongoloids

also not sure how they would've went to peru, bred them into their gene pool, then got back on their rafts to go back to squatting on pacific islands but maybe user, maybe

>a lot of these caucasians are brown like north africans guess thats what all the inbreeding does to you
well in that case every Europid is white
thing is that negros came to nort africa and did fucked with them
and

how so user
please give me a Q U I C K R U N D O W N if this is indeed the case
also who are you voting for then?

Russians are mongrels.
>inb4 hohol
Hohols are mongrels, too.

So you're saying that Somalians are white?
Okay nu-Sup Forums

Are HungAryans mongoloid according to this map? Lol they're the most based whites easily

Well he actually has zero policies besides wanting to close all mosques and ban the koran. There is a new party which is much better, more quality 2bh.
FvD aka forum voor democratie with Baudet and Hiddema. Baudet is a young dutch intellectual and Hiddema is famous dutch lawyer.

No, I'm saying that the men in that photo are from the Caucasus and are white. You will have variance in any group but they are all white caucasian.

well they were long time ago
same as cartage egypt etc
They are but they have long history fucking croatians and you can say we made them more white

O_o "Soros" in the tripcode.

Hmmm, I have been hearing an awful lot about Thierry lately, but it seems like PVV's got this in the bag
>inb4 clinton lost with polls like these
pretty sure we've been memeing this guy for a while now, has kek backed him?

And Swedes are probably the most un-based. Your nation is a disgrace.

FUG

this goes without saying

How fucking new are you? A 5-character trip is easy to generate. 8 characters is when it begins to become a long process wholly dependent on the luck of your generator.

What doe it mean to be white ? Blonde hair and blue eyes ? Then why don't you say precisely that. There are millions of relatively fair people in India for example with Caucasoid bone structure but they have black hair; I would call them white for all intents and purposes.

Bulletproof testimony
/thread