Facebook Owns You - Wants to

So out of nowhere facebook wants you to confirm your identity by uploading official government issued I.D.
f police ask me for my driver's license, OK. Hospital, border, anything government is OK, but facebook is not government. You submit your vital info to these faggots and you don't know what will happen with it. And who do they think they are anyway?
I only joined because of pressure from other cucked faggots because "everyone's on it."

>says hes 'red pilled'
>uses goybook

Any self respecting person should delete their account immediately

>should delete their account immediately
Agreed, but it's fun to have a troll account to make easy comments on many news articles without signing up to each one.

This isnt some new mandatory thing, its for recovering an account.

This. Also photoshopping fake info on your id is pretty easy

>Jumping hoops for facebook

AAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHA

heh

>just send in a blood and urine sample bro what's the big deal

>I'm not trying to hide anything

This.
Also digits.

I stopped using facebook years ago.
I'll worry if Hiroshimoot tries this with Sup Forums.

Is this real? How the hell do they have the nerve to try this?

Facebook is for sheep anyway, have some self respect

>~~~{{{[[[((("""we will permanently delete your attached identification document from our servers""")))]]]}}}~~~
>after we've uploaded it to a few other government and terrorist organization servers of course

There needs to be a protest over it and the government will certainly have a huge influence in forcing facebook to do this.

this mark zuckerburg is all you need to know...
Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
Zuck: Just ask
Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
Zuck: People just submitted it.
Zuck: I don't know why.
Zuck: They "trust me"
Zuck: Dumb fucks

>QUIT
THAT
>SHIT

>"never give your personal information out to anyone."
>people still give it to a corporation that is known for selling user data

bump

First it'll be Facebook and then it'll be everything we need to fight this shit.

>using facebook, ever

You did this to yourself and have nobody to blame but yourself. Take this opportunity to walk away from your account now. Not even tweens use FB anymore because they don't want their parents/teachers/etc finding out about what they do (hence why Snapchat's valuation was so big).

>Upload a government issued ID
But thats racist. Everyone knows people of color cant afford a government ID.

i havent been asked this shit

Your kinda missing the point here it's not about facebook it's about the invasion of privacy from over authoritarian governments in general.

Why would I delete my only source of pussy since I'm antisocial as fuck ? Plus I sound smarter through texts than in person. It's my only hope, Kenobi.

Tfw I only use facebook because of the Uni groups. Im forced to have one

i can't use my paypal acct. anymore because they are demanding photo id or a non-burner cell phone number

every major email provider now asks for cell phone "for extra security" too

free internet is ending

>being a whoremonger
>making star wars references

They started that shit like 5 years ago m8

>tfw you've probably been denied job opportunities because no web presence
(((HR))) was a mistake

Google "fake ID .psd"

Have a nice day

I've been here before you, but yeah, Americans like to come last and tell everyone else to go away.

They're a private company. You don't have to use their service, and shouldn't if you have any common sense.

yes, keep stroking that e-peen, you sure showed me

57% white.

The "phone number for email" bullshit is stupid, considering email was innocuous before cell phones were, and one of the purposes of email is to be a more reliable means of communicating than phones are.

checked
and actually it's 56 percent white, you doodoo head.

I am delet facebook in spanish TODAY.

This happened on my alt account, I just opened a birth certificate I found on googled in photoshop.

Easy stuff senpai

Jesus Christ man. What's wrong with you cucks ?

Alternative when?

Fashbook.

This.
Let's shut this down, Sup Forums.

>using kikebbook

Burgers think they own the place because the site is american.

We own the world, nigger, and by extension of that, you.

>we own the world nigger

By we, you mean the jews ?