Sweden is Safe,Islam is peace !

Sweden is Safe,Islam is peace !

"I saw it in action when I ran to the scene of an unexploded hand grenade in a bin outside the police station of a no-go area of town, near a mosque. I asked the police who the target was.

They said they didn't know. I asked the Muslim leader at the mosque. He said he thought it was the police.

Then two women grabbed me and told me not to make this about the mosque, not to make this a Muslim issue. This was about the police — nothing to do with migrants. I wondered if they weren't missing the point. A bomb in a bin.

Within twelve hours of my landing in Sweden, an asylum centre was burned down, arson suspected; a hand grenade was planted in a bin, either for the police or the mosque; and another hand grenade exploding, injuring one in Malmö"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269576/KATIE-HOPKINS-reports-Scandi-lib-paradise-Sweden.html#ixzz4a2ZySYvk

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269576/KATIE-HOPKINS-reports-Scandi-lib-paradise-Sweden.html#ixzz4a2ZySYvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just nuke Malmo, problem solved.

just carpet bomb all of the upper class politician white housing areas. Let the people take back what is theirs.

Norway's almost as YES as Sweden, they bring them in, pay for all their accommodations. Norway gives money to the Clinton foundation. Many people there are fairly aware of the reality but a lot of there people and politicians are idiots. Ine may be a woman but she's a lot better than other European defense minsters, women too

and Browngata

I mean Brugata

and all of gronland.

We are not so lenient as the svens when it comes to integration though. But we are yet another rich dumb country filled with political retards living in a bubble.

I heard that Norway is a nice place to live, easy to make money and stuff, is this true?

I might take refuge there lol

Just more fake news, everything here is fine

>Norway's almost as YES as Sweden,

Dumbest shit Ive read in a long while.
Sweden refuses to acknowledge that they have an issue. Politicians here are using Sweden as an example on how NOT to do it.

What the original cartoon suppose to be?

Whew did I tickle your pickle? Norway may not take the same number of rapefugees but the policies are so bad. Norway pays for a pampers them, they support Clinton. Norway's smartened up when it comes to border control and immigration recently but there's still a lot of problems. Norway's not as bad as Sweden but things aren't perfect. The junkies are spread out all over Oslo now since the police got them out from under that bridge, Brugata feels like Somalia.

>liberal defends Islam: don't generalize
>someone mentions that many Muslims are antisemitic. Talks about surveys.
>liberal flips out and says that antisemitism is also a western problem. Denies that Islam has a systematic problem
>as an exmuslim, explain the racism, Islamic supremacy, antisemitism etc in the holy book
>"criticism of religion is fine, that's not what I'm talking about

Here's the original :^)

Translation

>Norway's not as bad as Sweden but things aren't perfect.

Agreed. My only point is that Sweden has a total different political climate than Norway.
Almost every country supported Clinton, but I guess youre refering to the millions of dollars that were given to the Clinton Foundation, (which would be a good investement, if Clinton had won).

Agreeing with the junkie-problems aswell, they do the same stuff in Bergen. Theyre just chasing the junkies to different parts of town, let them stay for a while and then chase them again.

! thing that Sweden has going for them, unlike Norway is the massive rise in NMR. They also have a lot of intellectuals in the "far right", compared to Norway.

Yeah I agree

can we have one of those nukes now? pretty please?

Maybe long time ago...

Is it true that sweden gets muslim issue? I ate blue pill and red pill and i get very confused

Just develop a virus like HIV that mostly affects sand niggers. We did it for niggers, surely we can do it again.

The sacrifices will be just

Is Taiwan the best part of china or hong kong

>Norway may not take the same number of rapefugees but the policies are so bad.

Norway got the same number of Muslims per capita as Sweden. All these dumbfucks running aroun "hurp durp we're not as bad as sweden!"
Sweden might jump off the ledge first, but we're right behind them.