How does one get obese on food stamps?

How does one get obese on food stamps?

Unhealthy food is cheapest

High fructose corn syrup.

Slide thread. Sage.

>How does one get obese on food stamps?

there is no practical way to regulate food stamps to control a person's weight.

false, but it's the most available and doesn't need to be cooked/prepared

she eats all the babies coz their dads fuck off before the 9 months

$400 to spend on anything at the grocery store and some fast food places

This. Just drink your calories.

3kg of sugar

America fucking sucks

>cheapest healthy unpacked food is rice and beans
>a bagged of mixed veggies have x10 more and are 3 times less expensive than a bundle of carrots
>this is all at Wal-Mart
>least expensive store in all of Louisiana

Food corps lobby Congress to allow food stamps to be used on shit like Coca-cola. It passes because of corruption. Then you have this happen.

>Unhealthy food is cheapest
This. Crap food is the cheapest food to buy. Think oils, flours, potatoes, boxes of mac n cheese, hot dogs, etc etc.

HFCS

False

>Unhealthy food is cheapest
Eat less of it?

Nobody forces you to gorge on unhealthy food. You'd stay at a healthy weight simply by eating less of it. Your country is great, but unfortunately it's reaching the limit on how many niggers and leftists a functioning country can contain.

You can get a huge back of wholeweat rice for cheaper than anything.

Also lentils for protein.

Food is used as a psychological morale booster when you're a poorfag. It leads to health issues like this, but this one way of splurging out when you can't afford luxuries. It's probably similar to being a "shop-a-holic" when you're wealthy.

>unhealthy food and "fast food" are the same thing

I can get 120 store-brand sandwich cookies for a dollar fifty from food lion

But the bottom requires a minimum $200 investment in kitchen supplies.

I have never seen 2lbs of chicken breast for two dollars.

It's the dumpster dive special.

My cooking supplies cost less than $50
Sales my friend and coupons, you gotta be a smart shopper

man at publix 1 lb of chicken breast is about 5.80

>Coupons
Most people (RE: Niggers) don't know about them.

You're absolutely right of course, but you forget the sheer amount of stupidity most people are walking around with. Their parents teach them nothing, and high school is a joke.

How do I get that size but muscle, without roids?

>My cooking supplies cost less than $50

How much was your oven?

Lift
Eat
Sleep

>tfw got 40lbs of chicken leg quarters for $13 because bro in law works at chicken plant
>gonna get a box each of spicy and regular tendies too for cheap here soon

Must be all those dindu muffins.

If you ever visit the US, go to any ghetto grocery store on the first of the month and observe. Hambeasts load their cart with processed frozen garbage, chips, soda, packaged cakes, etc. then whip out their ebt card to pay for the mess of shit with no nutritional value. No coincidence they will have their obese hyper children with them who they feed this crap to.

i think it has to do with people eating food that's not good for you, i can't tell you how many people don't know how to cook in America just straight up don't know how to bake a potato. (spoiler you put a potato in an oven and walk away for an hour or so) but they've all been told that cooking is hard and its easier to eat boxed meals that are "certified healthy" and full of salt and preservatives and other garbage that your body has a tough time processing

tl:dr they're fat because they can't cook

Also, lower income people tend to work long hours. Doubt this leaves much time/ energy to put together a meal.

Because people on food stamps are lazy fucks who can't into food preparation or impulse control, also every good leader knows that you keep food prices down so that any pleb can gorge themselves to satiation unless you want mass riots.

Lol this picture is out of date milk where i am cost 4 dollars this says 1 infact most of the prices listed are 2 or 3 dollars more.

This plus the ability to learn plus the extra money and time for mistakes.

I still occasionally make mistakes and I'd consider myself a fairly experienced cook.

The other night I ruined a red sauce by adding two tablespoons of cayenne pepper instead of a teaspoon. Dumb mistake but it happens from time to time.

underrated

Like an Abos cart(s) on check day. cases on cases of pop

Slow cooker. It takes me five minutes to put a roast and vegetables in it, and nine hours later I have a comfy dinner.

i disagree. it's just pure lazyness. i lost 100 lbs working at walmart as a truck unloader eating mcdonalds everyday.

That's not true, but it's within the budget of food stamps and niggers can't cook.

You're living the life user

Long duration cooking is a solution. I'm not trying to defend these people, but maybe they just can't be assed at all to prepare stuff for cooking. You'd have to wash/peel/dice your veges and maybe cut up the meat for your slow cooker meal. It's easier just to go for the convenient, often unhealthy, foods.