InfoGate

I'm FBI user. Here's an H2FSK code to verify: 77631ca4f0e08419b70726a447333ab6a2a551a6458a8de22446cc76d639a9e97ddf80803ddb70e671c6633a1f4d1943144c9defac04969c7bfad8efaa8ea194

April third everything is going to be revealed. I recommend never returning to this website after March 15th if you don't want to wind up in jail next year. We are entering a new era.

Bump this as much as possible before it gets snabbed. Identify shills if needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

webqr.com/
blog.qr4.nl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok cool im ready to die, by the way kek is satanic and mentioned in Revelations

ok Japan

My body is ready

Hi FBI user,

What does that code mean?

Sorry I'm clueless.

Another apology in advance, I'm highly skeptical because there's been countless threads to the effect of "the world is ending" or "this leak will change everything".

I'm putting my 4Pass hat on so you can hopefully see I'm not a shill and not trying to maliciously disrupt the thread.

it's on the internet, so it must be true.

LARPing LARPers LARP LARPingly.

What is an H2FSK code?

Why will Sup Forums be in jail?

Is Hillary making her well deserved comeback #WithHer

What did he mean by this?

B-But FBIAnons Name was FBIAnon

and what is a H2FSK ?

in b4 everyone in jail.

Thank you for letting me know my time here wasn't wasted.

It has been... quite difficult to be the 'first step', but I am glad that the arrangement is being honored.

The original aussie-shitposter indeed.

this has to be bullshit the worldwide government is gonna arrest tens of thousands of people I don't believe that

well thats great, osaka kun. when you close the browser and mommy is making you cookies again before you go back to get more weebshit from akihabara think to yourself why you´d go telling around bland lies online.
Here let me help you out on that thought process, just to get attention

Stop this bullshit now. I'm the real FBI user. Here the actual H2FSK code 39753hgf9sce2468jnv66543vkwz9999bfgu

been a couple months, buddy. What you got for me this time?

Wow not believing someone on pol? You must be the intellectual elite, really.

fpbp

>Fake and gay.

Did Hillary really try to flee country?
Will Obama get fucked for wire tapping?
Is pedo island temple getting the MTV cribs treatment?

Is Hillary really one of the 8 goddesses?

Did Kubrick get killed because eyes wide shut was his way of telling the public about the elite?

If Fukushima going to kill us all?

>1 post by this ID
2/10 effort in larping

Sup Forums Sup Forums party in every federal jail woot

what happens after 15th?

Why after march 15?

CIA here. OP is 中华人民共和国国家安全部 pretending to be FBI posting through Japan.

nice use of the english language

> Identify shills if needed.

Found one.

YOU
ARE
FAKE
NEWS

MOSSADAnon here, i cant confirm nor deny FBIAnons statement. but i can confirm H2FSK is a thing

NSA user here. We are coming for you FBI

Ah.. so the time is upon us.

kek will be with us forever.

discordian user here

someone please tell me whats up whats up with the fukishima radiation, it keeps killing my enemies. Should i escape the west coast before my good numbers run out?

I'll pump your thread for the glory of Kek even if this is larping. Shadilay xoxo

>I recommend never returning to this website after March 15th if you don't want to wind up in jail next year. We are entering a new era.
Sup Forums a good boy, he dindu nuffin

seriously tho if "everything will be revealed" then why do we have a problem with coming here?

>I'm FBI user.
Hello FBI user. Kids, say "Hello FBI user" to FBI user.

BUMP

Some previously guy posted about Bond market collapse,is that true?

And it will be replaced by a block chain model tagging every NatSoc guy in the world?

Ready to roll on any sign of trouble!

See you in jail bois

There's AT LEAST three (3) glaring flaws and one (1) moderate flaw in this LARP. Can you spot them all?

no, Here the actual H2FSK code: Eatafatdickfuckfaceandsmotheryourheadwithshitanddothesamba

ha! come and get me nips! i will never stop shitposting

Jail can't contain me.

Eat less

they going to make it illegal to be a holocaust denier in the US? lol

imagine that.. imagine a huge event in history, where you can be arrested for investigating it.

You were born a prisoner anyways

Clearly more bombs need to be dropped.

Some of you know where this is heading. You know what to do.

Hellu mista engurish techu, konichiwa mr roboto.
U sex wid pillow gud?

>1 post by this ID
Thanks me too.

This thread is fake as fuck

FBI user doesn't talk like that

this is a login whats the info?

>We are entering a new era.

will there e a shot heard round the world? how d o you propose that millions of people be jailed?

>What is an H2FSK code

try it on wikileaks insurance files

>arrest tens of thousands of people

millions of people are here

>You're going to jail for posting mean things about Obama on the internet now that Trump is in office.

Fucking wot m8?
P.s. jail can't stop the truth

(checked)
Hello Mr FBI user

0 results on wikileaks for H2FSK or the code. Where else should I look?
What is this thread?

Because a bunch of random bits with no real significance completely validate your claims. :)))

I don't even come to this website, I am here ironically.

I am here to monitor posts of the fascist users.

Everything I have ever posted is satire.

Can I go onto sites like voat or will that get me jailed too?

In May 2008, the BBC produced a 10-minute Newsnight film about Auroville, which was aired on BBC Two.[30] A short version was aired on Radio 4's "From Our Own Correspondent". It also appeared on BBC On-line.[31] The reports contrasted the idealism of its founders with allegations by some people that the community tolerates pedophiles, especially in a school that Auroville has established for local village children. Auroville filed an official complaint to the BBC that the report was biased, untrue and contravened BBC editorial ethical guidelines - after investigations, although a few inaccuracies were identified, Ofcom did not uphold the complaint.[32] In order to protect children in the Auroville area from child abuse, the city instituted an Auroville Child Protection Service which has been in action ever since.

>millions

Try billions faggot

>Live in Finland
>Continue shitposting
>Dont end up in prison

I disavow the hacker known as Sup Forums.

Digits confirm these are the questions really worth asking.

ask for the login ?

>H2FSK code

it seems he just made up h2fsk

>we have space in jail here

Also jail is pretty comfy here also so i would not mind it so much, could catch on my reading

I don't have a mobile, can someone post the link this QR code relates to?

Fuck off Japan. I'm clean as a whistle. I'm gonna stay just to spite you.

Do I launch every zig?

lemme get the login

it goes to a website which i will not link because the person obviously used a QR code for a reason

webqr.com/

blog.qr4.nl
/Online-QR-Code_decoder.aspx

So what youre saying is hit pol from the place i work. Got it.

Strap in goys.

Top notch retro meme reference famalamadingdong

This it's all over for everyone including you fbi it's fucking done. The apocalypse oven is already preheating. Fuck staying anonymous:

Hi, FBI user here. My H2FSK code is: 80803ddb70e671c6633a1f4d1943144c9defac04969c7bfad8efaa8ea19477631ca4f0e08419b70726a447333ab6a2a551a6458a8de22446cc76d639a9e97ddf
This site is under fbi, cia and presidential observation. All posts within the last 6 months will be traced back to the devices they were sent by. Mr President is seeking to honor the service of soldiers who fought in the great meme war 2016.
CTR shills will also be identified and monitored and prosecuted accordingly

Isn't everything here just edgy humour?

Some of you know which cock to rub but I'm not in it all for the free hand jobs.

Kek

Can justice be brought down finally on all the pizzagate scum?

Proof (((Google's))) captcha completely owns all of Sup Forums's threads.

Slava Rossiya!
Nice pic user, good video.

>he doesn't know

Sad life.

Your whole island is a prison.

Yet you're still in one.

go on

A prison that we can shitpost from is no prison at all

Why so many namefags? 100% proof of shills

OK user if your still around

Are we going to hit the floor.... or the ceiling? on 15 march

What does that pic mean?

I'm confused Op, this is a comedy website. Everything I have ever posted here is a joke and should not be taken as fact. It's all a ruse OP, al of my replies and threads are satire

>Bored user makes FBI thread.
>Australia shitposting brigade goes in fully.
>no one fags like a tripfag.

It's usually your fault, when the thread gets tripped.

It's called roleplaying

Cute thread dude.

My first instinct, was hex to fsk or decimal..

Deus Vult!
>For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

>Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.