Australians are fighting back

youtube.com/watch?v=thg9q6r7rNw

Australia I'm so fucking proud of you

God fucking damn, this patriot honours us and his own country so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Australia-has-been-a-good-friend-to-Israel-483078
youtube.com/watch?v=gMVk4nN5ZYI
youtube.com/watch?v=046m_qsMKZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vw406PxiLF0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=thg9q6r7rNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good shit Aussies!!

Are all Aussie right wing activists, waxed hair buff surfer bros?

>Is articulate
>Makes clear and logically sound points
>Is also built like a truck

Is this the aryan man I hear so much of?

What the fuck is that ugly she-thing? Half abbo?

There aren't many left, we sent most of them to the blood refineries in the 70's.

probably your average distilled abo that does not participate in abo culture and lives in civilisation but still gets all those gibmedats

Great effort by one stand up man against an entire panel of useless cunts. The mod never brought anyone else to task, and apart from a few tweets the leftists were given free reign.
Blair is a champ

What a good cunt

Wth I thought Robin Williams died

that was nice to see

He is I just thought it was a nice photo

Based Kant ayo mate? We wuz KANGZroos

Australia is known to be full of chads that you described exactly

Not all of them are right wingers but most would hate Islam

The amount of triggering he causes... I admire him.

can someone explain me why there are mudslime immigrants demanding anything or talking shit to locals on tv? strayans didn't do anything to them, they're a irrelevant country in world politics and they hundreds of kilometers away from original mudslime lands

white guilt? muslims accusing locals? fucks sake these are the children of criminals anglos who fought wars against emus and aborginals

>mudslime immigrants demanding anything or talking shit to locals on tv?

They think they are the locals

>"I am the captain now"

The most enraging part was when the cuck says
>Australia was founded by Muslims
are you fucking kidding me....

Can Australia become the Israel for Whites after the ghouls take over all other landmasses?

Almost had me tearing up when he spoke about his heritage and ancestry. You're honestly our brothers

Spot the Jew

it´s just really sad to see all this forced multiculturalism. asia doesnt take in shitloads of refugees, africa´s racist as fuck, west has no excuse to take in these people

That'll do, son.

Liberals never tell browns that they are wrong for fear of being "racist". They simply nod at all their insane delusions and then tell their friends how great of allies they are.

I'm suspecting this could possibly be the case, Australia is pretty well protected and our leader is a Jewish puppet

jpost.com/Opinion/Australia-has-been-a-good-friend-to-Israel-483078
>Australia has been a good friend to Israel since before the establishment of the Jewish state.

Easy there goyim, because your ancestors colonized group B you must allow people from group A to enter your country

Well argued.

>Putting on makeup when you're wearing a ninja mask
Why fucking bother????

I should have phrased that better, I mean a White Homeland. New Europe. It's 7am here and I've been working for 9 hours now, cheers.

Muslims often wear the most make up because they need to make use of what little face they are showing to attract.

the whole point of the veil is to make them unattractive so they don't force men to rape them
seems counter productive

(((Cuck))), always a jew

UPF are a pack of dumb cunts.

>Don't school me on Islam
>you're not a scholar in islam!
Are you?
>No
Neither am I.
>...

Hilarious, muslims love to try shut people down by insinuating you need to study their religion for your entire life to have an opinion or an educated opinion on it.

appealing to authority, all the time.

Just being proud of your nation = white pride.

adorable.

Fuck leftism

this. the muslima girls ive known have been expert level at makeup.

>You are kaffir

based ad hominem

you know why that is right?
>we hate muslims and jews
after ww2 everyone was being told to take in kieks from europe, we told the world to get fucked.
we wanted israel so the yids didn't come to our land.

thats also why Saffers like Israel, keeps jews out of their land and back in the day supported their idea of white people live here and black people live there

I'm glad that those Chinks want to help Whites

>Muslims help built Australia

Highest zozzle.

thanks mate.

people in australia have a hard time understand the different between a land and a nation.

if people form a nation on a land, it becomes a country. australia didnt exist before the nation was formed on this continent. british founded the nation of australia. majority of australians are british by descent. its our country. abo's were in it when we formed the country. they had 50,000 years to make one. but couldnt manage to make more than a lean-to shelter out of tree branches, leafs/grass and mud

You'd have to be pretty brave to do what that guy did. Talking to people IRL terrifies me.

call me a goyim irl i´ll cut your fucking head off and feed it to people from group A

i dunno about that, i ran into a few handing out flyers last year. they are quite smart, they know what they are talking about.

The globalist meme is failing, and it feels good.

Awsome user.

The most interesting part that was completely missed by her statement about "are you a scholar of Islam" is that it implies she would listen to a scholar of Islam. So it isn't unreasonable to assume in the event a crazed Imam (not hard to find) actually declared jihad on kaffirs in Australia she'd probably go along with it.

There were a few Afghani people who helped set up the postal route between Darwin, Alice Springs and Adelaide back in the day(the Train between them all is called the Ghan after Afghanistan).
But we're talking a few hundred of them out of a continent of millions connecting a route between cities established and built by thousands of white people.
The commentator was "correct" but intentionally ignored every shred of context possible.

Omg this Australian guy is so unbelievably based.

he's playing 4d chess with so many people.

we brought a few kebab over here in the early days to run camels across the deserts before we had cars and shit

now the camels are a pest and serve only as an excuse to buy a .50bmg rifle

I wanted to punch that jewish cunt.

I was arguing with a mate the other day, I was saying Australia should never drop below 90% white (which we definitely have) and he disagreed. He believes Chinese who came here during Gold Rush are Aussies, they only came here to steal our wealth, just like today they come here to get rich of our housing market and hide money from the Chinese Bank/Government. In 1947 only 0.25 percent of the population was non-white (not including abos) and you want to claim this tiny fraction of a percent is in any way responsible for making this country and you can get fucked.

It makes me sick. Australia has gone from 99% white to likely less than 80% in 60 years. God I hope something big happens to wake up white people. We are fucking dying.

This. Even a lot of self-proclaimed 'leftists' here hate Islam (and for good reason).

>Australia I'm so fucking proud of you

Thanks.

more about blair

youtube.com/watch?v=gMVk4nN5ZYI

not an argument cunt

More eloquent than I expected

he's got a whole youtube channel.

he basically speaks what everyone thinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=046m_qsMKZQ

This dude is so goddamn based

This man is an Australian Hero.

>God I hope something big happens to wake up white people. We are fucking dying.
It will happen but not here. We are well on track to becoming a Chinese colony.

What a fucking paragon of a right wing leader

>Highest form of warfare is fighting your enemy without firing a shot

Mother fucker quoting Sun tzu

Chinks aren't nearly as bad as niggers.

Wow, that man is incredible. I sincerely hope that he gains a ton of momentum for like-minded Australians. Good man.

Is he basically dropping the JQ without naming (((them)))

Bad goyim. This is how Nazis take control.

i am very interested in this guy; he's fit, eloquent and redpilled

Awesome

whats the JQ?

Is that an abo tranny?

yeah I'm not suprised one bit. the fucking syr*ans we took in say that lots of them fought in gallipoli war (which is bullshit) and have a claim to this land because of it

Jewish Question - he's basically naming them in his video

Also hinted that he knows about it in the interview on TV, which is a pretty brave thing to do nowadays

Jesus..
You fought the fuckers in the pacific -they were merciless
You fought the fuckers in Korea -they were merciless
You fought the fuckers in Vietnam -they were merciless

They are absolute soulless cunts but unlike niggers, they have brains which makes them worse. How often do you hear of organized Asian crime? Shits everywhere and it's brutal but you never hear of it, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=vw406PxiLF0&feature=youtu.be

Is there any real opposition to the zionist/globalist cunts in your country or are you "moderate" jews in the same way people are "moderate" muslims.

"it's either success, prison or death"

Some wear a veil but still dress like sluts,because they're supposed to be religious,but they're also huge sluts

This bloke has swallowed all the red pills. Pretty extreme, but surprisingly eloquent. He's not one bit subtle, but his confidence and charisma somehow allows him to drop red pills without being shoa'd

Zionism and Globalism are incompatible, at least in the way that Zionism is practiced in Israel. Some do oppose international Zionism, but not nearly as many as I'd like to. But, you could make a secular Israeli understand pretty easily that diaspora Jews and Israeli lobbying are hurting Israel and the world tremendously, it's just not spoken about much on the right wing.

Chinks are worse than niggers. Niggers have no ability to organize, and they would have not been a real danger is others would have not organized them to hurt a nation, they are a slave race. Chinks will eat your children and genocide anyone who can pass a driving exam the moment they'll have the option to.

okay first of all what offends me is that this guy thinks anyone having fun or going outside their nation is a jew puppet, or if you liked a green day song you´re automatically a brainwashed generate.

That´s stereotypes and stereotypes are for fucking idiots. Real life is rarely fun which is why we go out maybe couple times a week to relax so that people dont kill themselves coz thats a very realistic alternative
>all work and no play makes billy a dull boy

its always the jews living outside israel that have a problem with everyone.

alot of this anti-semitism is non existent. but alot has occured in the last 5 years due to increased muslim immigraiton into western countries.

Niggers have more brains then you give them credit for.

Piss off cunt.
>youtube.com/watch?v=thg9q6r7rNw

Only the ones raised in white culture and adopted its values while dodging every joint and rap album in his youth.

no, he meant that they want you to party (be blind to what is happening in the world, while it is taken away from them beneath their feet without them even noticing_

There are cultural explanations to it, that stem out of the nomadic culture of the diaspora Jew and the fact that the Jewish identity stems out of Judaism, which is anti nationalist(when it comes to a country other than Israel), self segregating and racist against non Jews. When Jews go back to Israel they begin to culturally heal due to the fact that they have a national homeland again, roughly speaking.

it's going to happen isn't it lads?

Clearly. I'm apparently talking with one right now.

I literally want to join this guy and help this movement. Fuck me dead, I can only hope to be so based in time

Hey guys, I'm an attorney in the US. How hard is it to become a citizen of Australia?

>fuck off we're full

Don't go there, come to NZ.
:D
start a lawfirm and give my paralegal American-Import GF a job.

i party couple times every now and then and follow politics very much. now where´s your steretypes at huh?

fucking retarded to expect people are just 3 things and that´s it. this guy doesnt connect to 90% of youth and only neonazis like these videos which is why it´s talked about at Sup Forums

easy as piss we cant stop gobbling migrant cock

australia has the highest proportion of immigration growth of any country in the world

that tells you the way things operate

you need to be a permanent resident for a number of years before you can apply for citizenship.

really hate when they cut to reddit tier memes after every zinger

>ooooh thug life smoke weed #MLG!

cringe

so any nationalistic person from any country on the planet is a neo nazi?