He fell for the toothpaste jew and brush jew

>He fell for the toothpaste jew and brush jew
Why aren't you using a miswak like based Muslims? It's 100% natural teeth cleaning stick made by Allah almighty.

>Mfw there actually is miswak derived toothpaste

I went no-paste shortly after going no-poo. Most people don't realise that human teeth are self-cleaning, and brushing actually damages the natural agents in saliva that help to keep teeth healthy and clean. Ever wonder why people in paintings and historical movies have perfect teeth? It's because they didn't use paste

>going no-poo
what do you mean by this?

>fell for
I am the toothpaste jew

no its because they didnt eat sugar. The rich usually had rotten teeth from sugar back in the day.
>flag
>No-paste

>flag
>defends paste

> It's 100% natural teeth cleaning stick made by Allah almighty.
I dont think you know how production of goods works

That only works if you are on a paleo diet with no garbage tier simple carbs

>anyone in this thread, choosing to have shit teeth.

>people choose not to brush

kek

Muslims must think goat assholes are an 100% all natural dick cleaning machine made by allah all mighty

No shampoo

to stink out of the mouth like a rotten asshole of a dehydrated desert goat, like the musel invaders and probably 50% of the 3rd gen roaches here do?

fuck off ahmed.

oh, i have taken this pill too and only use like twice a week, but what about if i have dandruff? how do i control it?

Thats true but only if you dont eat sugar and other crap

you´re so cucked that i´m not getting tickets to deadmau5 live now just coz he´s canadian
also US has recently become a shithole as well. princess nokia should get microwaved in 1kg sized pieces

WEW lad

>Ever wonder why people in paintings and historical movies have perfect teeth?
They didn't have fuck loads of corrosive sugar in their diets.

How hot is the water you use to shower? I had really bad dandruff until I turned the temperature down.

>be top 1% aristocrat
>get portraied by talented oil painter, making the portrait probably worth several year incomes
>yes plz, also draw my broken teeth so the fellow generations can see them

>be top 1% actor
>in 19th/20th century
>I have bad genetics
>and no I have not enough money for healthy teeth

>implying

very hot, it has to be slightly painful for me to feel comfortable under the shower. might try doing what you said. how long before i see results do you think?

all muslims have bad breath and incest-tier like teeth.

t. Brussels

Hahahahahaha

Is that why so many bongs have crooked teeth?

Allahu akbar i guess

>dandruff
dandruff comes from bad nutrition.

>drink 3L WATER everyday
>no softdrinks
>no candy, no sugar shit, nothing
>many vegetables, many fruits

do this 3 moons, you will see

also, stop being a faggot and shower ice cold.

My family has some sort of pre-water heater, that brings the water up around 40-42 Celsius for the shower. But when I'm not with them, I like it a little warmer than that, but I couldn't give you an exact number.

You could try setting it to the temperature you usually like it at, and just keep lowering it little bit little to get used to it.

I didn't wash my teeth for over a year now and literally nothing wrong happens, no pain, no yellow colour. Yall got tricked by jews

meh, i do all those things except like once a week i'd have something sweet that's not a fruit. had dandruff all my life, everybody in my family too.

>A fucking leaf
>Sucking Islam dick
Nice try, Trudeau, but get off /pol

good luck furthering the white race with your rotting shit cat breath

Ever heard of peasant diet? No processed sugars, you idiot.

thats why natives or people in bumfuck nowhere living like they used to 1000 years ago have perfect teeth. Because they dont eat the shit we eat in the west.

>miswak
>muslim

sasuga leaf kun

all jokes aside, brush after every meal, preferably with colgate total, and floss before bed, and do not consume in excess.

>how to ruin your gums and teeth forever:The post

Yes, goyim! Make sure you use your (((fluoride))) toothpaste to keep your teeth healthy!

How do you keep your gums in check then? Rub them with shit every night after dinner?

No, I just don't let refugees rape my entire family

>Most people don't realise that human teeth are self-cleaning,
the dumbest shit ive read all week