en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115451717/#q115455428
youtube.com/watch?v=BkUPWb_TKS0
youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1/4
OBAMA IS LYING ~ HERE ARE THE FACTS ON HIS WIRETAPPING:

1. June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.

2. July 2016: The Russia joke. Wikileaks releases emails from the Democratic National Committee that show an effort to prevent Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) from winning the presidential nomination. In a press conference, Donald Trump refers to Hillary Clinton’s own missing emails, joking: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing.” That remark becomes the basis for accusations by Clinton and the media that Trump invited further hacking.

3. October 2016: Podesta emails. In October, Wikileaks releases the emails of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, rolling out batches every day until the election, creating new mini-scandals. The Clinton campaign blames Trump and the Russians.

2/4
4. October 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.

5. January 2017: Buzzfeed/CNN dossier. Buzzfeed releases, and CNN reports, a supposed intelligence “dossier” compiled by a foreign former spy. It purports to show continuous contact between Russia and the Trump campaign, and says that the Russians have compromising information about Trump. None of the allegations can be verified and some are proven false. Several media outlets claim that they had been aware of the dossier for months and that it had been circulating in Washington.

6. January 2017: Obama expands NSA sharing. As Michael Walsh later notes, and as the New York Times reports, the outgoing Obama administration “expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” The new powers, and reduced protections, could make it easier for intelligence on private citizens to be circulated improperly or leaked.

OH COME ON IGNORAMUS

livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html

3/4
7. January 2017: Times report. The New York Times reports, on the eve of Inauguration Day, that several agencies — the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Treasury Department are monitoring several associates of the Trump campaign suspected of Russian ties. Other news outlets also report the exisentence of “a multiagency working group to coordinate investigations across the government,” though it is unclear how they found out, since the investigations would have been secret and involved classified information.

8. February 2017: Mike Flynn scandal. Reports emerge that the FBI intercepted a conversation in 2016 between future National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — then a private citizen — and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. The intercept supposedly was part of routine spying on the ambassador, not monitoring of the Trump campaign. The FBI transcripts reportedly show the two discussing Obama’s newly-imposed sanctions on Russia, though Flynn earlier denied discussing them. Sally Yates, whom Trump would later fire as acting Attorney General for insubordination, is involved in the investigation. In the end, Flynn resigns over having misled Vice President Mike Pence (perhaps inadvertently) about the content of the conversation.

9. February 2017: Times claims extensive Russian contacts. The New York Times cites “four current and former American officials” in reporting that the Trump campaign had “repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials. The Trump campaign denies the claims — and the Times admits that there is “no evidence” of coordination between the campaign and the Russians. The White House and some congressional Republicans begin to raise questions about illegal intelligence leaks.

4/4
10. March 2017: the Washington Post targets Jeff Sessions. The Washington Post reports that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had contact twice with the Russian ambassador during the campaign — once at a Heritage Foundation event and once at a meeting in Sessions’s Senate office. The Post suggests that the two meetings contradict Sessions’s testimony at his confirmation hearings that he had no contacts with the Russians, though in context (not presented by the Post) it was clear he meant in his capacity as a campaign surrogate, and that he was responding to claims in the “dossier” of ongoing contacts. The New York Times, in covering the story, adds that the Obama White House “rushed to preserve” intelligence related to alleged Russian links with the Trump campaign. By “preserve” it really means “disseminate”: officials spread evidence throughout other government agencies “to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators” and perhaps the media as well.

In summary: the Obama administration sought, and eventually obtained, authorization to eavesdrop on the Trump campaign; continued monitoring the Trump team even when no evidence of wrongdoing was found; then relaxed the NSA rules to allow evidence to be shared widely within the government, virtually ensuring that the information, including the conversations of private citizens, would be leaked to the media.
All in a bid to stop or overthrow a Trump administration.

Reminder that the Dems can't even win on their own home turf.

KAC was a mistake

that spergout

YOU'RE AN IGNORAMOUS, DALLAS, MOMMA NEVER LOVED YOU

Has congress said whether they'll investigate the wiretapping yet?

WTF BRITIAN

trump needs to get rid of bannon, sessions and miller today they are a liability to his presidency. they are all bad for optics and he would be better served working with paul ryan to pick some replacements the media will like more

Spicy namecalling was on Fox and F

uh huh, sure

Lol how much do you get paid per post?

Niggers get destroyed here.

The day of the rope is coming

There is nothing they can do anymore

To all the shills, we know who you are. Address next of kin, ect, and so does the trump administration. I hope you keep that in mind

Nah but Bannon, Flynn and Sessions all were. Conway just sticks her feet in her mouth occasionally, she doesn't run the govt like the other guys.

that's going to be an awkward family gathering

Emily McMullin graduates 2yrs after Evan McMullin. kek.gg/i/7NmDYp.png

Family photos from dad's Flickr: kek.gg/i/5dnS9v.png

congress is just as bamboozled as everyone else

that's a terrible choice for an op image. very depressing.

well not yet but it will happen :D

Pretty sure they promise to do it but I don't trust them to do it properly. I think Trump should just declassify and release at least the first warrant.

Off yourselves.

Shareblue employees doxxing was very humorous a few threads ago.

The addresses of all known shareblue workers was posted and all the shilling stopped immediately for several hours.

i've seen the 'wow trump is pissed' thing being pushed the last day or so and i'm thinking that's a trump fakeout. he already knows everything, why would he get pissed? this is long game shit.

I agree, fellow Trump supporters

Fuck off

Trump and his entire administration should step down because being in the administration is a liability to his administration. I don't see what's so difficult about that, it's like he's a puppet for something.

You see, Richard: the question isn't whether or not dilpfmurt ends up in jail -- it's "which cell?"

agreed trump needs to get rid of bannon, sessions, miller today they are a liability to his presidency and we need a uniter in chief not a divider in chief

>Bannon, Flynn and Sessions
>mistake

pick none nigger

Its kinda sad no one is sort of close to Trump's level.

Everyones pretty by the books and boring as fuck, even if their /ourguy/

Except Miller, dude writes awesome speeches for Trumps.

Everyone else aren't really pulling their weight.

Sucks when someone has real arguments instead of memes from occupy democrats , huh?

>Bannon, flynn and sessions run the government

oh fuck off, mate

>Trump Orgainzation

>Orgainzation

nigga u srs?

Trump was pissed because he viewed Sessions' recusal as giving in to media pressure.

Why is trump angry at bannon?

^ this. I came when that happened. It was fucking glorious how when they were DOX'd, those fucks vaporized from the chans.

LMAO HAHAH

Obama killed Breitbart

Bannon is there for revenge.

Hmm, let me see if I can find that

Maybe somebody just needs a pizza break

There seem to be a whole lot of "people" out today who think Obama did nothing wrong and I beg to differ.

That's how it was registered. I remember this all when the story was coming out (in Salon, etc.) back in October.

He should replace them with principled conservatives like McMuffin

McMuffin isnt the smartest tool in the shed

Holy shit. The McMullin who set up the server IS RELATED TO MCMUFFIN?!?!

Agreed. His team especially social media doesnt feel like its pulling their weight. Literally it is Trump vs the World.

Guys, the IRS is auditing less people. Is Drumpf finally finished?

He seems to have thought that he and Priebus did a bad job with the Sessions recusal

Reminder:
>All major French political parties were targeted for infiltration by the CIA's human ("HUMINT") and electronic ("SIGINT") spies in the seven months leading up to France's 2012 presidential election. The revelations are contained within three CIA tasking orders published today by WikiLeaks as context for its forth coming CIA Vault 7 series.
wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/

Soon.

>Trump begins tying the noose around King Nigger's neck
>shills go into a shitposting frenzy, more than half of /ptg/ is shillposting

Holy fuck, they're so scared. Obama is going to prison by the end of the year.

I didn't see an argument in there. Most of those "facts" are still speculation.

So did the "senior official inside sources" turn out to be wiretaps in the White House?

Wow Kellyanne said Bannon was yelled at by Trump and is on his way out

WTF

who is that guy and why is he always posted?

they eat and shit where they lay. It's not hard cracking the code on fucking stupid liberal globalist motherfuckers. They have Cray supercomputers and I have a piece of shit Lenovo z61 running an old as hell distro of Ubuntu

They are also trying to claim that there is no shilling going on, which is very obviously not true. I didn't touch my filter and 30 threads in the catalog are filtered along with a third of this thread.

Morons.

KAC is a best, you anti-KAC faggots will never know what an awesome person she is. Also lots of commentators do not trust Pence, no one trusts Cruz or Ryan. We still have people like McCain around, visiting terrorists and shit, dems are largely retarded, maybe completely. The fact that we can only trust the amount of people you can count on a single hand or less to actually help the president is concerning. He is in a wolves den. All it takes is someone close to him to do one really bad thing and it could be a downward spiral from there. Minor incidents and non-incidents involving Russia aside, I'm talking a real incident, and it's sure to occur if we're not careful. These people love to play hardball.

Proof?

Bannon and Miller are key, they're the only ones on Trump's level, maybe Kushner.

Well, of course, just dropping the audits of all of Obama's political opponents is bound to do that.

But this says it was registered in 2009? What does it mean?

He WAS the ambassador to Libya for a while

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Christopher_Stevens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

No way he'd be that retarded, though.

American Ambassador for libya from the benghazi stronghold. Got tortured and electrocuted for a few hours.

OBAMA AND HILLARY DINDU NUFFIN

IDS HABBENIG... later... maybe

Do lefties no longer trust him?

You underestimate Bannon. He was redpilled as fuck before, and now he has much more insider information. He is an asset.

I noticed this weeks ago when we started discussing Onigger's failure of a legacy and all of a sudden the thread was flooded with shills like a magic alarm was sounded. Made me think ShitBlew works for his people.

Ambassador from benghazi, newfag. Hillary left him for dead when she was secretary of state, he's a martyr

Vladimir Putin should step down. Clearly he is a liability to puppeteering.

What to do about the mcmuffin problem?

he's not going anywhere faggot. bannon is untouchable.

On top of that they tried to cover it up like a spontaneous mob did it, rather than an organized attack, to save face.

Push him off the wall

>literally just leaked legit CIA documents about meddling in a very recent French presidential election
>more on the way
>h-he has nothing, j-just pretending!
Fuck off, shill.

Bannon flew down to Mar El Lago the next day

We went through this earlier today; different girl, no relation to Evan

egg him on

The Republicans who cut funding for embassy security dindu nuffin either I guess.

I'm looking for videos of Steve Bannon, but all I can find is MSM disinfo and 2016 stuff. Can anyone give me lectures, or more preferably interviews that show his worldview? He seems to be a very good political thinker. Interviews by leftists will be great because I'd like to see how he handles the ruthless traitors of the MSM

Link to archive?

Bannon and Miller are unquestionably /ourguys/

Supposedly (according to Legit Internal user, who may or may not be Miller) Bannon is the only one who can follow Trump's "4D chess" strategic thinking. I find that very easy to believe.

They thought he was a piece of shit before but now think of him as the most trustworthy man in america. Its fucking retarded.

I have waited to use this image for awhile :D

He literally lied under oath before. I don't think ANYONE trusts him at this point.

>what happens when a spontaneous mob attacks americans
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

Maybe they genuinely belive in his legacy, which is even sadder really.

Nuke Utah

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115451717/#q115455428

youtube.com/watch?v=BkUPWb_TKS0

And then I haven't seen this but from the title it sounds like what you want:
youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

He looks like an older mcmuffin