Has anyone noticed how many space movies there have been recently? What are (((they))) planning with all this...

Has anyone noticed how many space movies there have been recently? What are (((they))) planning with all this? Conditioning of some sort for some coming change?

>Has anyone noticed how many space movies there have been recently?
I couldn't name a movie that's come out in the last four years. Maybe Guardians of the galaxy, dunno.

more funding for NASA who will build Illuminati bases on the dark side of the moon

People are bored of superhero movies, so they're going back to the tried and tested money maker.

Take the focus away for earthly matter

>some coming change
I want this to be the case, which means it wn't be as I never get anything I want.

Well there have been fuckloads. Certainly way more than there used to be.

You forgot Europa Report.

All of those flicks are shit

The Expanse is better

>Has anyone noticed how many space movies there have been recently? What are (((they))) planning with all this? Conditioning of some sort for some coming change?

interesting take. i thought (((they))) were conditioning us all to accept superheroes

Elysium is a no-borders & capitalism is evil commie fantasy set in the future. The rest of the movies are as far as I can judge all shit tier as well.

Those are not real space movies just trash in a spacey setting.

didnt we all?

OP they're conditioning/preparing us for whatever hellscape being space may hold

They've been conditioning us with space flicks since B&W television came out.

All the recent space movies except Interstellar and Prometheus suck. 2001 is still the best hard science fiction movie ever made.

Are there any worth watching? All movies seem to suck hard lately.
This movie is great.
You missed the essential point of the movie. There is a major red pill hidden in plain sight in Elysium.

Nah I mean an actual movie. Everything new: movies, music, games, it's all shit.

(((they're))) renewing the push for global government, space/future movies either show earth as a single government utopia or a complete hellhole
(((they))) know this subtle way of getting their message across is effective, a lot of people genuinely believe the only way humans will conquer space is by unifying the world under a single government

>The Expanse
>First scene is of some woman trapped in a sealed room
>Starving to death and shit, has to get out
>Just kicks the door in
>Didn't think to attempt this before starving to death became an issue, if it was that fucking simple...

I couldn't take it seriously at all after that absolute clusterfuck, and saw nothing after that even started to redeem it.

>except Interstellar and Prometheus
those suck too desu

Another example of white men being independently interested in something which is then coopted by the establishment to be filled with women and niggers, draining all vitality out of it

I think that Hollywood generally uses space movies as a vehicle for talking about race and climate change. People just see the spectacle but don't get the allegory.

That said, a lot of movies back in the 60s and 70s were utopian, but now they're all dystopian hellscapes.

>You missed the essential point of the movie. There is a major red pill hidden in plain sight in Elysium.

Like what? That rich civilized people had to build a space station to escape the shithole multicultural earth has become?
That doesn't count because the inhabitants of the station are displayed as evil, snobbish and carefree people. The station also gets taken over by millions of space mexicans at the end which is displayed as a great success for humanity.

>aliens and ww3

SPACE WAR NOW

>this whole fucking thread

its not a conspiracy you fucking pussies, interstellar was a big hit so hollywood is jumping onto the trend to cash in you fucking morons god damn how fucking stupid can you be

Rapture will be blamed on aliens. Its coming. Get right with our Lord Jesus; If you dont then beware of the great deception

African nations left to their own fuck their shit up. And they will proceed to blame Europeans, as they are, in contrast, successful. That is the main point. If you think this sounds far-fetched, consider that the director is South African.

The Martian isn't bad.

Edge of Tomorrow is pretty entertaining too, though that's not really space, despite it having aliens.

I've seen nothing but ads for the show and they haven't piqued my interested. even the s1 recap w/cats. I'd rather go back to Battlestar remake

This.

Conditioning the cucks to demand the first man on mars not be a man at all.

Lets be real though, the main story is virtue signalling on top of what is a red pilled setting. No sane human being was sitting in the cinema not wanting to live on Elysium thousands of kilometres above the multicultural shit hole the earth had become. The movie clearly hints at how much of a disaster multiculturalism is the main plot is just there to cover the subversion.

The same happens with AI. There's now a bunch of AI-castastrophes theme movies

Arrival was good
I liked the whole speaking in Rorschach thingies, lmao

>except for the first 15 minutes, has literally ZERO niggers
>beautiful
>smart
>tear inducing
>classical music

ayy lmaos cometh along with the 9th planet

Dat twist at the end. I felt kinda stupid for not seeing that coming from a mile away.

By recently you mean since the 1980s

They're not planning anything. Americans are too sophisticated to please. Only space, scifi, or action hero movies will get them to the theatre. This is why the US is pumping their propaganda to China.

The First Men in the Moon came out in 1919.

OP stop being paranoid.

Are you talking about the "weapon"?
If so, I still don't get it

BLIN SHUT THE FUCK UP ALIENS COULD TOTALLY FUCK US UP

>womyn in space
>nignogs in space
yeah sure

>What are (((they))) planning with all this?
an extinction event

There is no conspiracy, sci-fi's just making a comeback.

And not a moment too soon, people are getting exhausted from all the capeshit.

>There is no conspiracy
the conspiracy is that the chinks are racing into space while NASA has its budget cut for "walls" and wars

>trying to drum up interest
>burgers too obtuse to see it

If you understand their language, you can basically see into the future.
The scenes with her dying daughter at the beginning were actually something that happened afterwards, not before the aliens came. The dad of the little girl is the scientist guy, and he left her when he found out that she knew her daughter would be terminally ill but didn't tell him.

i liked Moon

what about the chinese guy whispering in her ear
that was fucking weird

Moon was great, but it was more than 4 years ago, no?

The end is near, the nazis will execute the rapture through their UFOs bringing us into the biblical heaven which is the hollowearth where the nazis resided the last few decades. They are now using the movies and later when it happens project blue beam either so we think the nazis trying to redeem us are alien invaders, or to make it look like the demons on (((their))) side are alien allies in an effort to decieve us and make us join the wrong side. Screencap this

Moon was excellent

She convinced the Chinese guy to cooperate by telling him his wife's dying words. How does she know them?
She can see into the future, and in the future at that gala he tells her, saying he doesn't know how she could have known those words at that time.
It doesn't make sense, it's an intentional paradox they put in there to make things more interesting.

Yeah, it's exactly like how 10 years ago they made those fantasy and medieval movies to prepare us for a new middle age. Scriptwriters are lazy hacks who copy each other.

>China
>Serious contender in space exploration
That's hilariously, laughably wrong.

Their big "space station" that they spent years drumming up as a potential rival to the ISS turned out to be a glorified trash can with the internal pressurized volume of a station wagon, that's small and obsolete even compared to the first generation stations the Soviets launched 45 years ago. They've launched a half a dozen unsuccessful or barely successful missions the last decade. Their last mission to Mars couldn't even make it out of Earth's orbit, their last mission to the Moon broke down after a week. And their spacecraft is a jerry-rigged Soyuz knockoff that looks like it's held together with duct tape and hope.

This

China already has a mk 2 EM drive that can slowly accelerate a nuclear powered colonization craft to the TRAPPIST system in 20 years.

I once heard about a globalist conspirancy involving the ayys. Basically the ayys are a scam, and (((they))) want to plan a false ayy invasion or something like that to create the world government, right after the WW3.

Some ayys actually look exactly like humans (see: the new age movement), and are the ones who will rule the world (or that's what the masses would think). Of course, those ayys are nothing but (((them))).

So the idea of those movies is to condition the people, thinking that the ayys are real. Also what the pic related says is very spooky. 3spooky5me

>pic
>text for ants

and the reason why ufos and demons are the same basic thing is that crazy people latch onto whatever prevails in the general consciosness when they hallucinate

since humans have been exploring space, ufos have been a theme in these visions. before that, religion dominated them

Space movies have always been around. They are propaganda, basically there to keep you believing everything NASA lies to you about.

Space jews are coming.

>interstellar was a big hit
Are you retarded?

Europae report was bland as fuck, man I really hate how they don't even TRY to come up with original monsters or aliens anymore, the alien in the movie isn't even clear, it's some FAST moving squid
Can't recall any original designs recently, only mildly liked the concept of the aliens in apollo 18, them being insects disguised as moon rocks

I hate Sci-Fi movies where you have some shitty monster killing crew.
The Moon, that was a good movie.

Yeah it was good, also gravity was overrated

True, it wasn't even good.

>implying interstellar was shit

kys

I think its a result of better special effects and more science everyday.

It's because of Gravity, Hollywood copies any sucess with 5000 clones

>Edge of Tomorrow is pretty entertaining too
It shit all over the original novel though

Last year alone ETs have been a theme. Interstellar, Arrival, Independents Day 2.... They're telling us without telling us

That movie was actual shit, put it on to fall asleep to ended up watching the whole thing waiting for something to happen.

Nothing happened.

This. There's a reason in the 1950s description of alien ships from supposed abductees never mention anything resembling a modern semiconducter computer, people generate things from their own general conciousness.

Yeah it was garbage, I just liked the idea for the aliums, and it honestly had loads of potential

They (the jews) are planning to instead of just killing whites send them to space

Arrival had pretty weird aliens, as far as big budget movies go.

Time to colonize alien (boi)pussy

the point wasn't to demonize multiculturalism; it was to make excuses for multiculturalism by demonizing rich white people. the film tried to show that even with multiculturalism white people will still subjugate everyone else. it's not subhuman shitskins who are to blame for destroying white nations, but the white man himself.

>the martian isn't in that list

>love is a force that transcends time-space, beings of love used the force of love (which is based on an unknown subatomic particle) to transmit the message through dimensions

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

It's sitting in my folder for ages now, still haven't watched it

Ryan Renolds gets 3rd billing. Heh.

>Love is the one thing that we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space
you're right, is was far worse than shit.

he's not a great actor.

not that I've ever heard of the girl, or that schitzo bunny man is a great actor either.

its a shit movie with bottom of the barrel A list celebrities.

Hollywood is like an anesthesia, they prepare us for: Russian """terrorists""", Muslim """terrorists""", Space trip, Gays and degeracies, etc.

So i think yes, something big gonna happen

>what is colonizing mars?

>one space movie does good at the box office (Prometheus etc)
>jewlywood execs take notice and greenlight scripts that they had lying around for years (that stupid Jlaw flick with reddit meme man)
>also: Space X hype
>after enough flops all the studios will move on to the next "hot" thing

Arrival is a really bad movie btw, so are most of scifi flicks; I really hope that they dont fuck up the Blade runner sequel

>I really hope that they dont fuck up the Blade runner sequel
You know the chances are slim due to expactations?
It will be a on par of Half Life 3 if it would ever be released.

watch Prometheus
watch Alien: Covenant
review the symbols and themes
watch them again

the truth is in there, but you aren't prepared to learn it unless you've put in the prerequisite research

Villeneuve either directs overrated trash (Incendies, Arrival) or gifts us gems like Sicario & Prisoners & Enemy, so its 50/50 for Blade runner
I also have the hots for /ourguy/ the Goose

Who doesn't like this suav motherfucker.

60% clapping burger wisdom

It's not a conspiracy, it's just that it's easier for modern filmmakers to paint hollow pretty pictures than to write an engaging story.

shrug it off it you want

More faked space missions.

>bong jealous that his country has never made it to the moon

we all know you were on the communist side during ww2 you piece of shit.

This pisses me off