Be me

>be me
>hate refugees
>moving to japan next month
>realize that I'm no better than the refugees I hate

Well, if you are not black, it's K.

You're probably going there legally. You'lll eventually leave. You won't rape any women or leech off the government whilst the natives suffer.

Are you an idiot? We hate idiots not everyone. Thing is that most people that come here from outside are retards who think anime is real.

And we hate niggers mostly because they're all idiots.

Are you planning to sneak in on a cargo ship?

I'm actually going to guess that only your first sentence will be true.

not all immigration is bad you fucking retard

Yes it is, you fucking cuckold. gb2the_donald

Yes yes mista engurish techu, konitschiwa? Ficki ficki pillow?

are you fucking stupid? there's a difference between jan from czech republic or mahmoud from syria immigrating

>realize that I'm no better than the refugees I hate
That really depends on you. Refugees as you probably mean them - the middle-eastern plague coming to Europe - are horrible, violent people unable or unwilling to adapt and work well within society they came to and leeching welfare instead of being functional members of society.

Do you plan to be the same? Then yes, you're not better and you should off yourself. If you try better than this then yes, you're that much better. So again, it's up to you.

Refugee is not synonymous with immigrant.

As long as you don't act like a nigger or a full-blown weaboo you are fine.

the japanese have nothing but scorn for skinnyfat david-kun english "teachers." they recognize you for the failure you are

Are you going on welfare? Will you be raping or rioting?

>anime is real
it is not really? Fug

Sorry Undyne, Frisk lied to you.

>refugees and economical immigrants are the same

fucking wew lad

But are games real?

>We
stop larping you degenerate english teacher

>undyne
>frisk
Who?

I understood. Anime is not a reality. Manga, this is reality

White people aren't mass migrating to Japan and changing the ethnic make up of the country. You're just one dude.