Question to Sup Forums from a Jew

I lurk here quite often, and here's something that I find quite funny about this place.

The white guys who post here believe, quite strongly, in a hierarchy of races. They believe that in that hierarchy of races, white people are superior due to being able to surpass every other race in achievements and success.

Yet somehow, when another race of people, Jewish people, are able to surpass them (ie taking control of all the media, governments, financial industry, entertainment industry, business world, and basically anything else of importance), they stop believing in this hierarchy. Rather then just bowing down and admitting the Jews to be the true master race, they think that the Jews are evil people out to destroy them, and furthermore, the world, to suit there evil desires.

Sound familiar?

This is exactly what niggers do. Niggers are always blaming the evil white man for bringing them down and destroying their race and culture.

So how does it feel to basically be a bunch of whiny Niggers Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its not exactly a level playing field though is it now

well that's what the niggers say!

feels gud

As many do believe, Jews are infact not a race.
Your argument is invalid.

thats not quite the same though is it.
Im just saying you seem to have an advantage, you know, what with having fingers in every lie I mean pie known to man.
I bet if we ran the goys you lot wouldn't even exist by now

Its true that we are to your people as Negros are to us; the catch is though: we could survive without you, but not vice versa. If anything we would thrive without you, whereas if you were all in Israel and your networks crushed you'd be fucked. I dont personally hate most Jews, I just notice patterns and it pisses me off; but it is what it is.

Except pretty much every Western country was much more prosperous while they oppressed/exiled the Jews.

Now that we embrace them our countries go to shit.

stop projecting, scholomo
theres no hierarchy of races
ppl just hate niggers and jews
u got kicked out from all around the world because u are filthy rats

Look, Schlomo, I don't think anybody is taking away from you the fact that you are great parasites, but superior? Try creating your own civilizations without host nations to bleed and see what you come up with.

>Yet somehow, when another race of people, Jewish people, are able to surpass them (ie taking control of all the media, governments, financial industry, entertainment industry, business world, and basically anything else of importance), they stop believing in this hierarchy.
Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

/thread

Simple
Whites build civilizations, kikes only appear to infest an already functional society and deteriorate it from within, parasitising on what was already built before them.

Jews are not a race. They're a culture of theft and deception based on an illusion of superiority (as with all inferior people, see muslims) that best thrives at any opportunity.

You may say the gardener and the weeds are the same because they are both living things, but the reality is that one fights for order, the order fights for itself.

Sounds familiar ?

Ashkinazi Jews are very inbred Europeans. Non ashkinazi Jews are mudslimes.

lurk more

gas the kikes race war now

Whites technology and hard work feed the blacks AND the Jews, you little vermin

Kikes do excel feeding off the labor of others. Once in Israel and you have to tend the fields your iq suddenly drops and you stop acting like parasites. Also, you can't invent shit.

White people created their own societies and flourished on their own, kikes were kicked out of like 50 different nations before they had to invent an imaginary tragedy so they could cheat their way into stealing someone else's country

Youre a fucking leech. You cant create anything yourself you just leech off white countries. Even now Israel could not survive without the help of white countries

Im onto your tricks :^)

Sup Forums is the superlative untermensch

>The white guys who post here believe, quite strongly, in a hierarchy of races.
True. Because there is a hierarchy.
> They believe that in that hierarchy of races, white people are superior due to being able to surpass every other race in achievements and success.
Wrong. Asians are superior to whites and blacks in term of intelligence and blacks are superior to whites and Asians in terms of physical strength.

Asians and whites build civilizations. Arabs tear them down and blacks never even tried to build one.

An example: have you read the latest news from Zambia about the white farmers that were driven from Zimbabwe? 100 white farmers have now managed to produce more maize that 150.000 black farmers. How is that not superior?

How would you know the people posting as white aren't just LARPing as white, or trolling, or a shill even (like you)

Jews are in the same level as whites, the problem is that they use their minority status to gain way to political power and the social media. If they could join us then there wouldn't be so much of a conflict.

> jews are so smart n successful n stuffz
> usury
> compromised elites + blackmail
> kill scientist, take all researchs
> industrial spying, kill and take all inventions

CHEATERS AND CRIMINALS ARE ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL

UNTIL THEY

GET

FUCKED

its all temporary.
Cheating gives your temporary success.
Then there will be rage, and cooking.

hans is right

I'll just leave this here.

A tapeworm is not superior to its host.

Yeah but jews are not the master race because *insert mental gymnastics*

WTF I LOVE NATION WRECKING JEW PARASITES NOW!!!!

Jews dominate thanks to ethnic networking and nepotism. Jews dominate hollywood because jew wall street bankers gave them loans to start movie studios in the 20s. Jews dominate Ivy League because jew deans and jew admissions officers choose jews over White people. Whi9te people in America come from a lot of different ethnicities so they don't have the same support networks

This is something no white person really understands. They don't realize they have a choice in every action they do. It doesn't ultimately matter whether the merchant controls everything and lies to you at every step; if this is truly so, it is your duty to do contrary to everything offered by the merchant instead of indulging in it and saying "Well I don't ACTUALLY like doing this >:("
tl;dr stop buying what the merchant sells, and he will have no more customers. Oy vey shut it down etc.

>So how does it feel to basically be a bunch of whiny Niggers Sup Forums?

It's honestly heartbreaking that we have lost our ability to defend ourselves against jewish influence, it doesn't reflect good on white cultures.

Now you answer a question. How does it feel to have your tribe which holds vast power over the media and body politics to overwhelmingly shill for more muslim immigrants day after day?

We have something to point at which is corrupting us, what's your excuse?

Go read Culture of Critique if you're really interested

>They believe that in that hierarchy of races, white people are superior due to being able to surpass every other race in achievements and success.
>I lurk here quite often

Obvious bait. You haveb't lurked for more than 5 minutes. It's generally accepted that our slanty-eyed cousins are slightly more intelligent on average than ourselves.

You're also confusing taking control of the world via conquest versus slavery by usury and deception.

On the contrary mate, i admit you jews are pretty fucking Machiavellian and i can respect that.

Hell, i work with some of you in real life for a few of our own little projects, you truly make great allies, the meme is real.

I think a lot of unsuccessful people are honestly just venting + some of us come on here and just shitpost.

Of course, only an idiot assumes you're evil. You're most in touch with the reality of human nature and the goy, for lack of a better word....are blinded to the reality of this world.

nice.

+ add on that the fabricated bankrupcy of industries / corporations 1 week before jews and saudis buy them

its all dirty tricks, it's not intelligence, its at the same level as gangsterism and violence, it is successful temporarily and ignoring consequences they will bring upon themselves

Jews are only superior at verbal intelligence. They are slightly worse than regular whites at math and science. The only reason mediocre Jewish scientists like Einstein are so prominent is because they are excellent at promoting themselves in the media. No one in their right mind would compare that guy to geniuses like Neil Bohr or Kant or Tesla.

oy vey

Jews aren't a race. You're either Arab or white.

>it's another Jew tries to subvert Sup Forums episode

Bohr was half jewish.

The only thing Jews are better at is making money, lying, talking and manipulating people.

The real "hierarchy" is this:

>Israel absolutely depends on Western foreign aid, military support, and geopolitical influence to survive
It needed it to acquire Palestine for the Jews, it needed it to create Israel, it needed and still needs it to even exist, defend themselves expand their influence

>Jews absolutely leech off Western nations, talents, inventions wealth, and population to survive
Again, without it, Jews wouldn't survive, they completely depend on parasitism

Jews are the parasites, Europeans and Americans are the medium. That's the hierarchy.

If Jews were really this powerful, they wouldn't need all these schemes, manipulations, and constantly playing the victim to get what they want, and they wouldn't other people do their bidding.

Kek is here

14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

#DROPSMIC

>jew

stopped reading there.

Can you filthy merchants just have an all out war with the Muslim filth please and just kill each other off.

The world would atleast be half decent then.

I will certainly commend the Jews in their ability to connive and also their fierce loyalty to their fellow Jews. What I do ask is what do they produce? Be it art, literary or technological, they only place themselves as the enabler and subsequent beneficiary of Man's creations. A parasitic existence that relies entirely on the abilities of those whom they seek to control. Produce something of worth and I will commend you for it.

I love this pathetic attempt from kikes at pushing their Zionist, "le Jewish master race" meme here.

digits confirm jews are satanic

ayy fuccboi
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

On December 17, 1862, General Ulysses Grant wrote to the Assistant Adjutant General of the US Army:

"I have long since believed that in spite of all the vigilance that can be infused into post commanders, the specie regulations of the Treasury Department have been violated, and that mostly by the Jews and other unprincipled traders. So well satisfied have I been of this that I instructed the commanding officer at Columbus to refuse all permits to Jews to come South, and I have frequently had them expelled from the department. But they come in with their carpet-sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem to be a privileged class that can travel anywhere. They will land at any woodyard on the river and make their way through the country. If not permitted to buy cotton themselves, they will act as agents for someone else, who will be at a military post with a Treasury permit to receive cotton and pay for it in Treasury notes which the Jew will buy at an agreed rate, paying gold."

>Jewish people
hah a race of lying thieves isn't much to be proud of kike. There is a reason these rats are hated the world over. One only needs to take a quick history lesson to see that jews are worse than niggers, they are parasites.

The white man prospers by himself. The jews parasitically feed of the system like noggers

I am also a Jew, while you are right, we are the masterrace, you can't convince Sup Forums so it might as well be anodda shoa

it's almost like the governments used these exiles to acquire more funds

on Sup Forums. okay.

anyway, to answer your speculations...there's a reason yahweh set specific demands for the stiff-necked jews of the old testament. they are a people that, if left to their own devices, will worship any idol or image, and will loan to their own brothers with interest.

the jews lied in their religious history to call themselves the "chosen people". they may "excel" in things like media and banking, but it's not because they are particularly good at those things. it's more that they're good at subterfuge, deception, manipulation, whining, and conniving.

yahweh saw this. moses saw this. it's all in leviticus and numbers.

learn something about yourself.

Well last time I checked Jews weren't a race

>The white man prospers by himself
Cool story.

But never to Israel.

We lost baseball game to Israel.................
Is there anything Jews aren't capable of?

Since the rapid growth of international activities, white had not had identified with eachother as a race, and therefore competed with eachother. Jews identified from there inception and managed to infiltrate all worthwhile societies on the globe.
niggers are just dumb apes.
also you forgot about the one time whites did identify, and nearly uprooted the whole jewish tumor
>pic related

>true master race
>there evil desires
Riiiiiiiiight

1. Because the jews try to destroy tho goyim with racemixing and the degenerate media. White people are not inteested in destroying the other races.

2. Because the whites want segregation, while jews want globalization and racemixing (pic related).

A master race invents things and builds empires. Leeching off a race that does that and subverting their industries doesn't make you the masterrace, it makes you a parasite.

Also, Im not wrong in saying that the vast majority of powerful jews share phenotypes with Germanic whites.
This is why they are a problem. They look after other jews, not whites

Because you can magically tell the ethnicity of all posters without a doubt.... get the fuck out of here.

Sage this stupid shit

There would have to be a first shoah. Though what you kikes pulled in Holiodomoris genocide.

Tldr. Go to Israel friend. It would be super nice if we could get you all in one place... For reasons.

Jews arent surpassing whites, they just infiltrate positions of power and take advantage of the lack of ingroup preference whites have.
They arent capable of building civilization on their own.

How does it feel to be living a lie? You "Jews" are just Kazarians you're nothing special. In fact your people have been "persecuted" because your all savages that bring war wherever you go.

Acting like decent human beings.

Jews are a literal secret society. And secret societies can easilt accomplish things individuals cannot.

If you were honest you would admit this.

but I didn't?
i rant about how chinese(yes that includes me) are fucking cancers and obama should have done something to their shitty island in south china sea

now that Trump is on it he's actively fucking with China and it is good

Arabs did build a pretty swell civilization around 15th century. That went to shit later on though. One would have presumed, they'd be way ahead considering previous successes. What's wrong with them now, really? I mean they had basically the same religions back in the day.

oy vey

Yeah actually they are and it will show up in dna ancestry tests fucking newfag bitch.

The moment a Jew mugged off the whole of Sup Forums

Jews arent a race.
They are Khazarians.
Imagin if Chinese Muslims started calling themselves muslims. it would be wrong.

SO MUCH TRUTH!

Without whites Jews would be barbecued by Muslims. Without Jews whites would be colonising planets.

>Imagin if Chinese Muslims started calling themselves muslims. it would be wrong.
you retarded or what?

OP is right. (unfortunately)....Niggers blame Europeans for their failures.
White Nationalist tend to blame Kikes for their failures...

But don't forget , Jews also do the same. They blame goys for all the evil in the world.

Conclusion ? We're all hypocrites...You and I included.

Jews are an insignificant minority , yet you see them everywhere in the media , politics etc...

As someone who's aware of the jewish problem , i don't hate you guys in particuluar , i do see jewish influence as a major problem , but blaming , bitching about jews is not a solution.

It pains me to say this , but i'm astonished how easy it is to manipulate us goys. Jews only have to use their 6 gorillion card & bitch about muh anti-semitism. Niggers as for eternal reparations because of muh slavery. SJWs talk about muh white patriarchy & privilege....

I don't know why it works. Why are goys so compassionate ? Why do we feel the need to respect "human rights' like a fucking cult ?...

Why are we obsessed by antiracism & equality ? (when there's no such thing in nature...We're all racist & victims of racism...And equality is an illusion)...

My conclusion is that we have created this hell for ourselves. That's where jews get their power. Same goes for any other races no matter how high or low their IQ is....

Somehow , the white man feels the need to worship marxism , somehow...we believe that antiracism is a virtue (even though it's a fucking cancer)...

I think it's because we're too individualist. Jews have a much stronger identity. Just like asians , blacks , latinos etc... You guys are playing as a team...Whites are divided...Worship materialism...They see identity politics as a major problem. (which it is)...And yet , it's also a solution.

Other races have no shame using it against us. We should do the same. Better yet , we should have our own ethno-state (like the jews). That's our major problem..we're too divided when we should have a mafia mentality.

The mere fact that jews were rounded up in WW2 shows that they are not a master race. A master race could never be rounded up like animals like that.

not all of us do

Sup Forums is a place for satire, bro

i don't have any problem with the jewish superiority, i have a problem with the jews trying to destroy my race.

And btw the main difference is as white, we have to take care of niggers, and they leech from us.
But we also have to take care of jews, because they leech from us even more.
If the whites were also chimping out, stealing from the jews their goods, i would 100% agree with you, but obviously that's not the case.

Fuck off nigger. Go back to plebbit.

In breeding, look it up, they are OK with marriage to first cousins. Leads to lower IQ

>The white guys who post here believe..

yeah tell me what i belive

WTF are you faggot an egalitarian?

The Culture of Critique
The Culture of Critique
The Culture of Critique
The Culture of Critique

Jews, unlike us, weasel their way into every nation instead of fucking off to Israel. White's don't want to subjugate everyone else, Jews openly do.

All this is explained in Prof Gregory Clark's book The Son Also Rises.

Any group that is persecuted will inevitably become an elite group. This is because the 'marginal members' of that group leave the group and join the majority group leaving only the best most prosperous members who derive benefit from the social network of the group behind.

This created Jews as an elite.

It also created eg. Syrian Christians as an elite.

In the case of Googles - the black doesn't wash off. There is no quitting being a Google. So blacks are stuck with each other. Persecuting them will not make them elite by this mechanism any time soon.

But you do see a parallel when you compare affirmative action hires to hires despite discrimination in the past such as the Tuskeegee Airmen.

>but blaming , bitching about jews is not a solution.

Jews are the source of almost every problem encountered especially in Western countries.

You can't fix those problems without addressing Jewish influence.

The more people realize this, the more they will realize that all these ideologies like Marxism, feminism, neoconservatism, "white privilege", Zonist wars, etc. weren't actually created by us to benefit us or for humanitarian purposes, but rather by foreign, hostile influences, and the easier it will be to isolate and eliminate them. All races should stick together and finally fucking blame Jews for everything they did and are still doing instead of letting them get away with it like so many people have and blaming each other (which is what Jews want, they want to create constant infighting between goyim of all types for their own benefits).

underrated

Jews only got to the top by cheating, so the hierarchy is still valid. It's like claiming a 9 year old is better at chess than Gary Kasparov by knocking away all his pieces.

>that pathetic excuse