Wow , Hitler really put the fear in them

Wow , Hitler really put the fear in them......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've got 2015 numbers.
Did Poland start the death camps up again?

what is this picture showing?

jews

why is turkey in a map of europe?

I mean, morroco is not colored

>the holocaust didn't hap-

>Iceland

Kek.

>Iceland

>austria

wew lad

Yes, we also renewed them for future use, please come for a tour to see it yourself and don't forget to leave any money goy- I mean Greg hehe

>liechtenstein has 26

How does the Alemannic Jew avoid the regular Jew?

>Poland
GOYED

we need one showing how drastically the jew population rised in the states

FIXED !

DELET-

Committing suicide through multiculturalism:
Sweden: 131% increase in Jews
France: 111% increase in Jews

Last hope for traditionalism in Europe:
Russia: 93% decrease in Jews
Poland: 99.9% decrease in Jews

Really makes you think. If only there was some way to turn our countries into traditionalism again. If only.

They moved to Israel

Look at general population increase too my dude
Those stats mean nothing when you dont have anything to compare them with

Also lollercaust in eastern europe

And migration to israel4

>Russia
Don't be that delusional.

France and Sweden had an increase. Really makes you think

And it really goes beyond me how there are even jews in countries like Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia. The fuck?

And general migration of le kikes

Who's that supposed to represent? Ask people if they're in support of semitic supremacy in their homeland. Oh wait, can't do that. It's probably anti-semitic aswell

I'll never get over how weird it is to see how much Poland moved.

Why did Poland have so many Jews back then? I calculated that out to be about 8.5% of their 1939 population.

Also, Poles need to reproduce more. Their population was 35 mil at the start of WWII and it's only 38 mil today.

bcs polacks are retards
>muh jews
>muh multiculturalism
>muh we must assimilate them
>muh they a good ppl they dindu nuffin

>poland
>embracing multiculturalism
since when?

During Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth our country was like literally the only one in Europe who did not prosecute jews in any way. So they immigrated here en masse.
During partitions jews came here in milions due to pogroms in Russia.
Also Russians implemeted the Pale of Settlement which were the only areas in the Russian Empire where jews could settle. Most of it was located in Poland.

It's based on previous elections. 15% for the AfD means at least 15% of Germans are anti-semitic. Same goes for Front National, UKIP and the ruling parties in Poland and Hungary (sorry, forgot their names)

I'd think that a lot of jews today would claim to be white.

100 jews in my country... :(

a few hundread years ago, we had shitton of people from literally every european country

Croatia

>70.000 in 1933
>1.700 today

You guys really don't understand the history of Jews in France if you're trying to make fun of them.

Look up the Assembly of Jewish Notables. French Jews declared allegiance and were accepted unanimously by Napoleon

>France
Full of filthy arabs

slow and steady...

Keep in mind that the Russian Empire was pretty redpilled on the JQ. Remember, they were the ones who published the Learned Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and caused the original Six Million.

Oh, so that's how that happened.

I've actually been wondering about that for a while.

then sweden and uk should be first

Of course they were.
They were by far the most anti-kike nation of the time, which is why the Jews did everything in their power to take them down.
From funding the Japanese war effort during the Russo-Japanese war, to themselves directly attacking the weakened empire during the 1917s. That was the final blow.
Don't delude yourself, modern Russia is very jewish.

Lol Greece. Nice.

Remember, the French have been letting a shitton of Algerians in basically since they granted them independence.

Considering that they controlled it since 1830 and had a population of more than a million Frenchmen there, I don't know why they didn't just soft genocide the local Saracens.

Just noticed that. The Jews have even wormed their way into Iceland - FUCKING ICELAND. Fuck's sake!

>Population in Turkey tripled
Why though? Israel is right next door

Also,
>Sweden

This is a truly evil image

>argentina
>white

Why does everyone thank Hitler and not the eternals? We were the ones who invented Israel. We were the ones who put the Jews among their most hated enemies. We would have gotten away with it too if the US of Jews didn't give them more military toys than most European countries.

t. Disraeli
shut up and go stand in the corner

Mate are there 6 million Jews in Europe? No?

Their number doesn't really matter anymore, they have insane influence.

>give them a country
>army
>shekels
>they expand
>now have nukes
i wonder why no one is happy about this

They always did. Jews aren't a new problem. Even the Romans and ancient Greeks had to deal with Jewish tricks.
The main problem is there are still a few million Jews left in the USA.
We gave them a country. The USA and the Jews themselves funded the rest. Is it really our fault that Muslims lack testicles?

they could just have been sent to usa, why put them close to (((promised land))) so they have an excuse to do shit and can be a vanguard of burgerland to stir up shit in europe
you cant really count on muslims for more than bombing themselves and petty beheading shows

Yes you should assume that all are spineless cucks

same

It's not just the number of jews that changed, but also people's opinion towards them.

(oh, look at that, somehow all countries near Israel hate the jews. Fancy that...)

GIVE BACK OUR 3 GORILLIONS!

Wtf, i love south Korea now!

>jews leave eastern europe
>it turns into a shithole
really makes me think

>leave

yes, that is totally what happened

it was always a shithole

Yeah, but that's only until you realise WHY they hate the jews so much.

>burgers will defend this with a massive "superior cut dick" threads spam

What happened in South Korea to cause such a reaction?

(Not accounting for the whole; their leader being a puppet for a shadow organization of religious fanatics thing.)

That must suck for them... but wait, if they hate jews why are they still getting circumcised?

What kind of range is "20-80%"?

between 20% and 80% idiot

>from 3mln to 3200

You realise how many countries lie in that range?
It emphasises the fact that very few countries are anywhere other than at one of the extremes.

If you remove numbers around the holocaust from the distribution chart you get something that looks like this.

Why is Aussie so high on Rape?

Abbos?

so wait if he really did kill 6 gorillion, then they're trying to tell us he pretty much had to kill every single jew in Europe , which we know he didn't.

Really fires those neurons huh?

really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
ids hibnign

Hmmmmm

There aren't 1700 yews in Croatia, this map is showing false data, go check the 2011 cenzus, its like 550 yews total. They are bloating the numbers for muh holohaux story

yeah, we all know it didn't happen, but this just proves it

>oy vey goyim, there were no Polish death camps, it was all the Germans fault!

Look at France.
Those muzzies chased half the Jews out. Wow