>>115481680

>. Potentially hundreds of Marines may be caught up in the scandal, which has shaken top Pentagon officials and prompted death threats against the Marine veteran who disclosed it. An undetermined number of nude photos were shared online by way of a Facebook group titled Marines United, according to the report. The community has nearly 30,000 members, mostly comprising active-duty U.S. Marines, Marine Corps veterans and British Royal Marines.

HUNDREDS OF MARINES INVOLVED

TOP LEADERSHIP 'SHAKEN'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-KewzJoDNaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should just stfu.

I keep reading about this. but noone is posting the fucking nudes??.

this

American military is a fucking disgrace

>18 year olds acting like 18 year olds

what a disgrace

the type of women who are marines...you dont want to see the nudes...

Need to ban women from this rape culture.

well yeah, but how will I make "American Roasties BTFO" and "this is a 10/10 in Burgerland" and "is there hope for western "women"?"threads without having the actual nudes?

russkies would steamroll over your troops if you werent 50 years ahead technologicaly.

>without technology we would win!

this is literally a non-story, shit like this has gone on in EVERY military force the world over for centuries.

yeah right, our troops have been in constant warfare for the last 15 years, there is no other military in the world with the amount of experience right now

putin has to send in the ruskies against civilian countries every few years for a month just to try and keep them trained, before backing out

Aw fuck here we go..... again.

exactly, but watch the MSM run with it. it will be 24/7 news tomorrow i guarantee it

This.

Surprise men acting normally.

>be woman
>send nudes to some guy
>this guy shares her nudes with other guys
>woman achieves whore status
>she then complains why he did it
Women are fucking stupid

if only it was the IDF.............

i am just making claim that us troops are college kid pussies

so rekting sand people with drones is now experience kek. russkis got more experience in ukraine war when they were attacked by artilery, tanks and planes then you got in 15 years you clown.

literally nobody in the ruskies army went to ukraine, besides their special forces dipshit. the majority of 'russian' fighters are partisans from a civil war in ukraine

youtu.be/-KewzJoDNaI

>literally nobody in the ruskies army went to ukraine,
s-senpai you are wrong.

i know they mobilized and stacked tanks along teh borders a few times but im unaware of any actual large force of russian general troops invading ukraine. they did to georgia though back during the olympics, that would have been a better example

>he believes that those who fight for Donbas republic etc are volunteers from Donbas
oh sweet summer child so young and naive

better call the eu army lol

yeah, arent they? most of the resistance in ukraine is russian population who already lived there

So where's the pics?

so you think that random miner or postman can hold off ukraian army. kek. i bet you would also beleive those epic soviet stories about women killing 500 SS soldiers alone at night only with her sniper rifle of soviet origin and her fiathful dog.

I hate to break it to ya but Ukraines population of asian looking siberian fellows isn't that big. Or the large amount of chechen looking islamic fellows which happened to be there.

>one of their own rated
he may actually end up dead

>inb4 TRUMP DID THIS
>CNN headline will be along the lines of "THIS IS THE MILITARY IN TRUMPS AMERICA" and the article will mention grab them by the pussy at least three times.

where's the leak senpai?

>implying that isn't Jew propaganda

>30,000
>hundreds

really does tingle the neurons

And... Where is the proof? I want to see the photos because I want to know if there is proof. The photos are the proofs. Show me the proofs.

>tfw you know the guy that broke the story
Meh not my problem, kikebook is for faggots.