Americuckolds speak only ONE language fluently

>Americuckolds speak only ONE language fluently

Shut up woppy

>having a native tongue so worthless you have to spent thousands of hours learning one that rules the world

>Americastrated proud of being ignorant
wew

>I can reasonably expect that anywhere I travel in the civilized world, I will find somebody that speaks English
Feels good man

Who cares about other worthless languages?

Everyone important speaks English.

/ T H R E A D

Im 24 speak English French Spanish and Russian fluently and a bit of Chinese. I Get insta hired for any job

>English
>Ebonics
>Spanish

Checkmate, eurocuck

America is fucking huge. You drive hours and you are still in one single state. Europe and mideast it isn't like that and there are multiple languages nearby. But you can go your whole life travelling America and only need English unlike other areas of the world

Tl;Dr America is so big they don't need other languages and basically you are fucking stupid

>I Get insta hired for any job

No you don't.
Any job worth a fuck doesn't give a fuck how many languages you speak.

>applies for LEO
>doesn't go to academy or have certs

B-but I speak the russian

> any job worth a fuck

Like what? I got hired as an administrative associate at a major bank with a bachelors degree

>I got hired as an administrative associate at a major bank with a bachelors degree

So it wasn't to do with the languages you spoke was it, as you just admitted, you fucking mong.

I'm a senior electronic engineer & project manager, nobody who works in my team speaks more than just English fluently. Learning other languages is a waste of time unless you are specifically going to be a translator etc.

>implying we speak the proper English fluently

It actually had everything to do with it there are clients and branches from across the world. It's also extremely beneficial if you plan on advancing in law, the military and politics here as well

Rule Britannia!

Doubt you speak Russian.

>Ebonics
Kek

>Proud of the fact you have to speak both native and imperial

t'fuck ye were' sayn' nigger? i'll blow your damn skull ye cotton picker

Poshel na hui typoi Amerikanskij pidoras

Oh I forgot that not every nation aspires to be a disgusting globalist shithole like canada.

Thank God in the north of England it's 95%+ white and everyone speaks English.

Enjoy your shit hole cuck country, leaf.