Sum up mass immigration in one image.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Telescopic_philanthropy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for Mittens of truth.

I would also like to bump for Mittens.

>Diversity is our strength

HJP BITTE

UH WOW, JUST WOW. You see a mountain lion and automatically assume he is going to do something bad. Maybe he just needs a little help and is afraid to ask because he is a humble lion. #NOTALLMITTENS

Mmm, yes..

:^)

>mountain lion
Nigger thats clearly a cougar

>Lepen or die

not gonna lie
I just got back from helping at the mountain lion sanctuary and I gotta say they're the same as us. We all bleed red.
And only one decided they wanted to maul someone. So you can't judge them all. Even if they make noise and keep you up all night and shit all over your front lawn.

>inb4 its not actually a threat but a warning

Fucking neiggerr it's obviously a catamount

I don't get it

It's a promise

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Telescopic_philanthropy

This is a good one

fuck off mittens

Those blue nails clash with her ninja costume.
0/10 would not enrich Europe with.

I think it's the white getting eaten by the brown

The USA is exactly like crazy cat lady(liberals). Keep collecting stray cats because they need a home. Trying to do the right thing. They breed and breed, shit and piss everywhere. Breed and breed more. Feel bad because you are being overwhelmed but want to do the right thing and don't want to throw any out because outside the house seems cruel. Don't want to take to SPCA because they will be put down. So you keep caring as best you can as more and more breed. Soon you are living in squalor and cats get sick and die from living conditions. Getting sick yourself as your living in a squalor of shit, piss and dead cat carcasses. Finally someone tips off SPCA(ICE) and they come take all cats away and jails your ass for cruelty to animals. Losing your house(condemned) and spending your last year's behind bars.

mountain lion is another name for cougar

gypsy faggot

What's Ireland got to worry about?

We need intellectual immigrants

Seems like a lot, and then gets absorbed without anyone really noticing? Sounds about right.

>import millions of niggers
>Europe starts to resemble war torn Africa

Woah, who could have foreseen this?

Why do Indians integrate so well compared to niggers and Arabs?

It kinda looks like a ponut.

An asshole of a pony character from mlp.

Because they fucking hated India

>those weiners
makes me laff every time

Remnants of British conquest of India

+their caste system makes them inherently prejudice toward subhumans

Because we only take in the top 1% of India, same with Japan. If our country started accepting Dalits we would have a different perspective (and shit slathered streets)

indians are civilized people
a bunch of them has been ruined by islam (the shithole now known as pakistan) but the rest can be worked with, no problem

Can confirm, there are tons of them in Canada, they make good vegetarian food

>Because we only take in the top 1% of India
Also this

The dumb ones can't figure out how to use a toilet, let alone accumulate enough wealth to escape the open air shitting areas

Yep. Was employed by an indian bloke when I was down on my luck the other year, was a great chill guy and hated muslims and the indian telemarketers who'd call and waste our time. "Facking indians, why don't they get a real job like me." He said one day while slamming down the phone, I couldn't fucking stop laughing.

Westernized Indians and Sikhs seem to be the only worthwhile brown people.

Capped mein neger

Wow three people didnt get it but its perfect. The white nation is overwelmed and replaced by the brown tide of humanity.

>Perfect
For somebody much subverted by modern art memes maybe. For everyone else its either coffee or a poo hole

HAHA FUNNY IOCHE, HA!

>not naming it Sweden.gif

>brings shit into a coffee talk

austrians do love their poo

What happens after this, Sup Forums?

Kek confirms. Germs call us Schluchten Scheißer for a reason

Can we get someone to shrink the white border, good fucking lord who was the retard that made that image

I drink the bitter concoction down, the bitterness engulfing the entirety of my senses, only slightly tempered by the dissolved vestiges of whiteness?

On point.

This can't be real.

I'm only going to stick my
Benis in you with the tip... I promise.

We should have took a lesson from you guys with Detroit and L.A.

I swear if that's real I'd just walk out of class. Thinking that you need to explicitly remind men not to rape is just insulting

ive seen mexicans holding heads tons of times.
arent they catholic or somthing?

How else will the New Europeans know that this is a crime here?

White men*

Niggers and Mozzies are savages who literally can't grasp that rape is bad.

dont not never rape them

>en.metapedia.org/wiki/Telescopic_philanthropy
>Celebrities adopting African children, while there are plenty of children of their own kind sitting in local orphanages is a good example of this.
Dats raciss

>Victorian-era cartoon from Punch; "Please 'm, ain't we black enough to be cared for?"
Oh lawdy baby Jesus protect me from the White devil's hate.