HE JUST PRAISED GEORGE W BUSH
WTF IS GOING ON AAAAAAAAAa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ul2OuvPOQE
youtube.com/watch?v=XENoOIGv8hc
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's no longer the year 2000

Im literally so confused on whats going on right now, I have noticed the left starting to praise tony Blair as of recent.

Is this one big meme?

blair is a remainer
wtf i love blair now

it's all relative

Classic case of "my enemy's enemy is my friend because we all hate Trump, right?"

>because words matter morre than actions

youtu.be/_ul2OuvPOQE
"We cried wolf."

They're also starting to praise the media when they used to be hyper critical of it.

They're oulling the "enemy of my enemy is my friend"-card. They settle old grudges if it means they can preserve globalism. Their irrationality blinds them, they're even willing to join forces with neocons, their sworn enemies, in order to fight the rising patriot tide. The liberal I see calling the left out for their unholy alliance is Kyle Kulinsky. Kyle might be somewhat of a cuck but he's one of few semi-rational voices the left has now.

Building up his reputation and image again so he can bash Trump.

kek threatened to deport him last night so hes furiously trying to save face considering the 1.5 million more muslims about to invade london

Ready your swords.

>bush
>good

that's how big of a fuck up trump is. how does Sup Forums like that retard?

He's in the throws of violent cognitive dissonance. Hitler Bush is now good because he opposes Hitler Trump, who is the current threat.

My brother who runs the NYSE says Quadaffi needs to go. War and overthrowing people is good after I spent 7 years slamming Bush.

The Democrats are the neocons now.

>Evil praising evil
Wow.. Really gets that noggin jogging

More like it's how fucking stupid liberals are. Protip: if you are with Bush you are on the wrong side

"left" and "right" aren't useful terms for understanding what's going on right now. There's nothing "left" about the Democratic party and its supporters except their godawful identity politics.*

*(And even that's not really left, but that's /leftypol/ inside baseball.)

Bush is a neocon globalist shill who is talking bad about Trump.

Current Year man is a jewish globalist shill.

It is not hard to understand.

It's the cycle, user.

I agree with Jon Leibowitz, the USA doesn't belong to NO STINKIN' GOYIM; The US military BELONGS to the jewish ethnostate of Israel and the arab ethnostate of Saudi Arabia, and as such should be used to attack anyone and everyone that these two parties tell us to invade via their talking head jewish globalist propagandist like Jon Leibowitz. The electric jew on the tv gives me all the progressive, current year values I should hold.

> "We were wrong every other time, but this time is different"

Seems like these days, it's more Nationalists vs. Globalists

this

>Who are you fighting for?
>My people. Australian people.
>Even Muslims?
>That silent look of disdain

Based as fuck.

That's because he's a piece of shit who just wants more Bush/Clinton politics as usual garbage.

woooahh, ameriSTUPIDS BTFO!!!!

Maher, one of the biggest idiots on America.

>lol Trump is a fashist
>I'm old jew so I know
>jews know fasists you know
give money to israel goy

They knew all along that Bush, McCain, and Romney were not Hitler. Same with Trump. They just want to 1) make people feel bad for supporting them and 2) make people who don't support them hate their supporters and further divide the country.

It's le anything but Trump meme. They think it's cute to pretend to like W all of a sudden cause "hey, at least he aint Trump!"

It's cringe as fuck, and proves their values are relative to cultural climate as opposed to firm ethics/morals.

thanks for showing everybody you have autism

Aww sweetie I can see why you'd half cover your face in your profile picture.

The northern working classes voting Tory. The southern middle classes voting Labour. This truly is a weird timeline.

GWB is a lefty, so it's okay to lie about his legacy of war.

He's the 1# shill for the establishment.

>enemy of my enemy
>Bush-Trump
Kill yourself

I wonder if the doctors let John keep his testicles in a little jar after he had them surgically removed...?

The right is now the left and the left is now the right

Very amusing.

There's no left-right anymore, it's globalists-nationalists now. SJWs and shitlords. Cucks and Men.

Bush is globalist puppet.
Trump is nationalist puppet.

Yes, Bush is enemy of Trump.
Especially after the humiliation of Jeb during the primaries.

Because invading Iraq and Afghanistan is much less nasty than silly drumpf you Russian hacker!

Link? Did he swing so far around the horseshoe that bombing is good now?

Best timeline!

The Democratic party is a trainwreck so the liberals are trying to form an unholy alliance with the Neo Cons in order to keep the globalist dream alive.

Who is this manlet? a famou leftist JSW?

Holy fuck Maher must have done something shady for him to be that scared

how do you not know this man?
it's 2017!

>alliance with the Neo Cons in order to keep the globalist dream alive.

Trump is already in neocon pocket and he will lead you into an open war with Iran.

You're worrying yourself too much. This is another step too far for the liberal media/establishment. The American people have not forgotten the recession and the completely pointless war that Dubya brought you guys into. This is completely repulsive to most people.

Yeah... the left is desperate.

Trump keeps throwing them bones in the form of non-events (distractions) like the Obama accusation.

Trump's favorite thing is to go to the table where all the ethics and media guys are sitting, take a shit on the table, and watch them study the turd carefully while he and his cabal deregulate corporations.

Likewise he also throws the MAGAs some chow, in the form of rallies, empty gestures, platitudes, etc.

People need to transcend the MAGA vs Lefty false dichotomy. Both are being tricked pretty embrrassingly by Machiavellian Trump. He's fighting for himself and his own. Nothing wrong with that. But boy are the lower and middle class folks getting played like a fucking fiddle. Those guys are so wagecucked they can't even come home and see the nuance.

The only guy on the left even slightly acknowledging how fucked up this is: SecularTalk.

i'm sure you guys already know of and hate him.

youtube.com/watch?v=XENoOIGv8hc

because according to liberal logic

>killing millions of people and wasting trillions of dollars on a pointless war < trump tweets

Oh yeah. Trump and dare I say Sanders are both Neocon globalist false flag populists.

We really had no choices. I hope we go full
> V I V E
within the next few election cycles.

What's going on is more proof that Trump is a good guy. This isn't a left right thing. It's an establishment vs the people thing.

jesus that video

An establishment pundit praises an establishment president. You don't believe in the left vs right political paradigm still do you goy? It's an illusion of freedom.

This has been the same forever. Media demonizes the republican during their term or election then brings them back on tv when they are powerless to appear balanced.

Even I notice it from Australia

Skyward Sword was undeniably shit.

Holy shit, what a fucking idiot.
>we were wrong that time, so srry
>let's do the exact same thing now because this time we're right, I'm telling you!
Learning from past mistakes really is an incomprehensible concept for leftists.

It's pretty much just pic related

>Media demonizes the republican during their term or election then brings them back on tv when they are powerless to appear balanced.

except for nixon

That Omar Mateen guy self radicalized.
He was born in the united states, by the way.

Locking refugees in hellish warzones and giving them no placee to flee to only further guarantees radicalization. I mean. Imagine if the Ottoman Empire had taken issue with American slavery in the 1800s and decided to "intervene" in the "foreign nation" for its "gross human rights violations" the way America does today in Middle Easter nations.

Would you really be surprised if an American Christian brand of Jihadists is what resulted from that hypthetical intervention?

You can't prevent self radicalization. And you can't vet radicals with intellectual/religious tests. Just look at Sup Forums. You guys are radicals by the standards of the average American. If, say, Sweden or Germany decided to curb "alt right Christian extremist" immigration to their countries, they couldn't keep you guys out. You would just lie about your beliefs and kek hard at how bad their systems are.

People can lie about their true intentions. People will lie about their true intentions.

You can't refute that.

People now praise Gerald Ford for pardoning Nixon, even though it was very controversial back in the 1970s.

It's weird how things work out like that.

then let's end immigration so all our problems are home grown instead of inviting in more people who aren't american

that's a retarded statement. you're just overly sensitive.

This.

It's just like Sup Forums. Everytime a game sequel comes out, they hate it. Then they admire the one before it.

>Fuck Windwaker, OOT is the best
>Fuck Twilight Princess, WW is the best
>Fuck Skyward Sword, TP is the best

Ad nauseum.

Kyle is moderately cucked but at least he's not Oliver levels of Cuckery

way to be late and unprepared.

Leftists don't have principles. They use whatever is useful at the time. They're not afraid to contradict themselves because they've trained millions of tv watchers to have memories that last about a week

Idgaf, I just saw the thread and posted. I'm not gonna read a thread, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND waiting For Me IN THE Bed room.

yeh m8 sure

>2017

No really haha, I just got done banging for the second time today haha. She nuts as soon as I put my 9 inch dick in.

are you the guy who works at wendys :^)

>Implying
TP and SS are still considered incredibly weak entries in the franchise.

Nah man, I'm a multitrillionaire, yeah. You just won't read about me. I'm the richest guy on earth and Europa, but I'm on the DL. Not the gay DL haha.

This is the usual Democrat playbook. [current president] is literally Hitler and if only Republicans could compromise by choosing someone like [former president who was literally Hitler].

Ugh, anybody else grossed out by his teeth?

Trump has shown that it's the NWO-weido fucks vs Nationalists and British fuckface is a NWO globalist jester.

So much wisdom in this thread. You goyim could learn a lot by listening to these two. Shape up, or we'll replace you with 3rd world boat people.

Where goddamnit?

>left starting to praise tony Blair as of rec

Blair is a globalist. The time when he was "Bush's lapdog" is over because they don't need to maintain the illusion of their phony opinion anymore.

I'm late. But this.

Leftists are proxy Jews operating on mock chutzpah. They have a goal and no conscience about lying, so hypocrisy simply does not register.

Fucking Rush Limbaugh the other day got this dead right. He pointed out that if you start engaging the Left about their hypocrisy you've already lost the argument, because they don't fucking care about hypocrisy; you simply validate the false premise whatever bullshit they are pushing is based on.

It's the oldest Jew trick in the book and they never stop. They'll keep at it until there is physical violence committed on their persons, at which point they will cry and dindu nuffins.

they asked for this lmao

>sweetie
Wait; wut!
Really?

you can vet muslims who are more than likely radical in the eyes of the american public
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
let this nevertrump kike explain it for you

TP is underappreciated. SS is not.

Poo

>giving them no placee to flee
>Steps to Make America Great Again
>Step 1. Import all victims of wars throughout the world to prevent their radicalization

Sup Forums defends it as an underrated classic now.

SS is the third best 3D Zelda game

Pretty sure you're making shit up.

Pretty sure this is bait.

Sup Forums got a shitty taste.

>Pretty sure this is bait
It's not. Look at the totality of the games released in the 3D period, the amount of content, the polish, etc. SS is behind
>Wind Waker
and of course
>OoT
I haven't beaten BotW yet, or even played it enough to judge it. It could bump that ranking down to fourth.

TP and WW are straight-up better games. And certainly, MM and OoT are better for their time. What does that leave? LBW is probably better, but I haven't played it.