McMullin: Sessions lied under oath, should resign

McMullin: Sessions lied under oath, should resign

cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/03/03/evan-mcmullin-trump-critic-former-rival-russia-united-states-the-lead-interview.cnn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2eu-B5ZNPs&t=2s
businessinsider.com/james-clapper-lied-congress-nsa-surveillance-collection-spying-2013-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait until McMuffin gets stringed up by someone to an oak tree for his treasonous collaboration with the deep state and made an example of.

deep state wants to isolate the president.

not sure if this can work, since the president can simply appoint more loyalists.

They couldn't even fire Lewandowski.

Competent people loyal to the America First doctrine are very rare.

Mcmuffin, you star trek looking Yakub motherfucker.

>Soon after McMullin joined the CIA, the September 11 attacks occurred

The new darling of the Left

Did Sessions and other Trump cabinet picks sacrifice their other political friendships to be part of team Trump? Seems like these career politician guys should have more friends backing him up, especially over this nonsense. The question was asked immediately after Pissgate story broke. They never mention context.

>McMullin

Who?

Hmmmmmmm

What is this fucks problem? Nobody's ever gone after Hillary like this.

What is the difference?

he's right

>mormon intellectuals

He's really concerned about Sessions. I wonder how much nasty shit McMullin's worried about getting implicated in.

>trump is finished

>Soon after McMullin joined the CIA, the September 11 attacks occurred
Whoa, he started his career with a bang.

This fuckin homo.
It's gonna be funny when he's no longer useful and the leadership suicides him.
I hope it's messy.

Evan McMullin did nothing wrong.

under oats?

I have a gay Mormon friend in Utah who says he thinks he has video of McMuffin sucking his dick in a truckstop bathroom.

"Did you...", "I did [not]" ≠ "have you...", "I have [not]".

Sessions didnt donate to Toyotas for Terrorists he should resign.

Carlos!

You have to go back.

CIA on CNN what could go wrong?

Brother I require your oats

I'm so sick of this fucking faggot.

We got to protect amurika frim teh russhuns huehuehuehuehue

>advertisement in spanish before McNuffin
Illustrates how only latinos watch CNN in the hope that Trump is impeached.

Who?

DRUMPF BTFO!

Sup Forums, just shut it down! It's over! Trump is finished!

Why didn't Romney call off his puppet "2 Mommies" McMuffin after burying the hatchet with Trump?

Are these fuckers so retarded?, who's going to resign just because someone says it.

Day of the rope for these fuckers when.

We have a dedicated McMullin tweet/news thread maker here. Use the archive, btw, especially when linking to carcinogenic waste like CNN.

McMullin participates in treason and sedition and should be hanged until dead.

mcbuttfuckin should be publicly executed. fucking treasonous deep state cia trash eater.

head like a FUCKING egg

>literal picture evidence of mcmullin, mccain creating isis
>none of them are in jail

someone explain this to me

Holy shit. Dat meme.

All in good time. Trump is in the process of taking down Obama. The fake Republican traitors are certainly on the list. They certainly made it fucking personal and Trump likes revenge.

Flynn

McMullin is a fucking CIA spook and should get a McBullet to his kike serving head.

>treasonous collaboration with the deep state
>is the deepstate

Just waking up. Does Sup Forums have a better timeline?

Sorry, meant McMullen time-line

Trump is a deep state puppet just as much as Clinton.

Sauce? Do Italians know something about this Americans don't?

YEAH IT'S REALLY OBVIOUS THAT TRUMP IS JUST A SHILL AT THIS POINT

Fucking idiot

>be me
>live in Auburn Washington in the 90s
>go to High School with this faggot
>see him on CNN
>still a faggot

Mcmuffins is in his 40s, no wife, no children....

Let that sink into your brain. Only pedos and disgusting homos end up with no fruit.

>tfw 33yo wizard who can't stop posting mcmullin bait threads on a sumatran magic underwear knitting forum

Send help

>Fake news network

>I have a gay Mormon friend in Utah who says he thinks he has video of McMuffin sucking his dick in a truckstop bathroom.

How did CIA think it could control ISIS?

When was McMuffin in Jordan?

>from Utah
>Mormon
>did two years as a missionary
>no wife
>no kids

BTFO

he ran for president as a neocon alt to trump. kike puppet who keeps trying to undermine Trumps administration

I agree with mcMuffin here. Sessions brazenly lied, not even addressing the question he was posed. Franken said - There are news reports of potentially inappropriate Trump-Russia activity - what will you do if you find out that Trump campaign officials communicated with the Russians 'over the course of the campaign'? Sessions answered that he has been called a Trump campaign surrogate and that he has had no contact with the Russians. No amount of mental gymnastics changes this. This is a lie under oath to Congress and the Murrican people. He should not be allowed to reamin our highest law enforcement official.

(((McMullin)))

GAS THE MORMONS!

GTFO faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=q2eu-B5ZNPs&t=2s

Distraction from the developing Obama wiretapping scandal.

>t. egghead

a whole lot of "if's" in Frankenberries question and it was a loaded one at that. he should be gassed for asking such a vague and non-verifiable question.

and fuck off share blue shill.

>Sessions brazenly lied

>brazenly

Where is the proof his meeting had anything to do with the campaign?

Also, at least your country has patriots trying to fix it

Meanwhile, an honest answer that does not reflect wrongdoing would have been something like....
>Simple communications between campaign officials and foreign governments are not any indication of guilt. Indeed, it is a regular occurrence for campaign officials to meet with foreign officials - just that they do not discuss AB Or C. Further, many folks working on campaigns are also working for the government and have legitimate reasons to meet with foreign officials. I myself met with the Russian Ambassador over the course of the campaign, but we met to discuss matters relating to my current role as Senator on the Armed Services Committee and not as a campaign official.

Its not a question of thinking on ones feet, this was of course. Its not like he was asked to testify that morning. He knew this shit was coming, he knew he had confirmation hearings and that Trump-Russia was top of mind for the country. He knew he would have to answer questions like these and he chose to lie about it, not answer truthfully and directly.

If you want to destroy Mcmullin, you turn his religious brothers and sisters against him using their own scriptures and teachings.
The Book of Mormon has scriptures that explain that those who try to undermine and overthrow government are of Satan. What does the CIA do?

A perceived "reflection" of wrongdoing is not proof. One could easily understand his answer as him saying he didn't talk to the Russians about the campaign.

Well one who isn't being paid to try and get democrats in the house for 2018

He was asked about campaign officials meeting with Russia officials 'over the course of the campaign'....meaning DURING the campaign. Not relating to the campaign. DURING the campaign. And he fucking lied about it.

And the "breaking story" from CNN that Frankenkike was referencing was the Pissgate dossier bullshit.

With a melon like that he'd need at least two.

Fucking McMuffin....His head is like a giant spherical phylactery for all the evil Bill Kristol can't contain in his own oversized narcissitic Jew noggin.

Piss on this turd.

Who gives a shit what that eggheaded dunce thinks?

McMullen lied on CNN about someone lying to cover up his lies and should be helicoptered. Ftfy

egg mcmuffin needs to chill

>formal rival of Trump
Lol as if Trump even knows who he is

He clarified after the question was given before he gave his answer about relations to the campaign.

Like I said anyone who isn't being paid to get the dems in 2018 could see that.

I wish him, McCain, and Graham would have a neoconservative convention somewhere so Trump could bomb it and end this problem all at once

>no wife, no children

Faggot.

He said I have been called a surrogate to the campaign and I didnt speak with the Russians. That was a lie, friendo. Not my fault you have your head to far up your ass to see that.

>linking CNN

KYS

>Like I said anyone who isn't being paid to get the dems in 2018 could see that.

I'll do it for 15% less wage if I get a 10 year visa and a comfy house with some acre of farme land after my service for god emperor Trump and the USA ended.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill
55% of Murricans are paid shills I guess

Make it 43%, Leafs and Illegals voting don't count

>What is this fucks problem?

None. He and most of GOP neocons are getting paid to destroy Trump.

>lying under oath
isnt that an automatic prison sentence?

>55% of Americans post on Sup Forums Sup Forums
GET OUT NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

55% of Americans who don't understand how the internet works and still trust landline phone polls.

deport nonwhites and the land they seek to take from europeans will be yours

Punished McMuffin: A Cupcake denied his sugar frosting.

businessinsider.com/james-clapper-lied-congress-nsa-surveillance-collection-spying-2013-7

This is that guy who didn't rape a girl in 2004 right?

>deport nonwhites
And you stay where you are if we do it. Not paying any nigger to interfere with the cleansing, or let a jew lose to proxy finance it, agree?

>His head is like a giant spherical phylactery for all the evil Bill Kristol can't contain in his own oversized narcissitic Jew noggin

(You)... you're alright!

I owe you a beer someday.

what do you think you can use logic now? good grief, it's nap time already

the whole fucking line of quesitoning was in the context of communicaiton related to the campaign, it was not even a catch all line of questioning.

fucken dems don't even know how to ask tough questions, just (((spin))) the answers

McMullin truly reminds me of Heiko Maas and Tauber. The opportunistic apparatschik without qualities is an overabundant mushroom growing in the wet soil of decadent nihilism. Scum in front of the screen, scum on the screen.

>should resign

all because McNuffin set up the domain trump-email.com. on the computer that was pinged by a russian bank, registered it in his sister's name.

McNuffin should apologize for surprize buttsex on the computer, anhero

Funny thing is the people who learn logic for useful applications(computer science and engineering) are usually pro-trump. Its the weak-willed just wanna pass phil majors who don't understand how to actually apply the tools they've learned that decide to use it in debate as if context didn't exist.

Watching this shitstorm is fucking glorious. Have a bunch of cucks that are easily fearmongered into worrying about some refugees to elect a candidate in bed with the Russians and the Jews and then watch them try to rationalize it.

XD you learned your opponents language therefor you must be right.

I miss when the paid shills used to have skill, that's what happens when you outsource to illegals I guess.

Error: Duplicate file exists. here.

>Mcmuffins is in his 40s, no wife, no children....
Wait what? How did I not know this? That's extremely not okay in our culture. To Mormons, family is everything. Marriage is required to get into top tier heaven. Being my age (26) and not married is even joked about being too old.

Depends, is your last name Clinton?