Why aren't the most beautiful women, in the MOST developed nations, not having more children?

Why aren't the most beautiful women, in the MOST developed nations, not having more children?

what is r versus k selection?

Children are the worst thing one can do to his/her career, leisure and financial situation.

good goy. go back to your television

>wrangling little bags of tears and shit with nothing to do but watching TV & browsing Facebook all day

Vs

>Fucking hot guys, going to parties, making money for yourself, shopping, traveling, clubbing, and doing drugs

It's not rocket science

The only reason people have kids is due to having low IQs, low impulse control, and a primitive culture where kids are needed for farmwork

>

Yea this

>would need to marry a cunt who is already busted and wants "to settle down"
>would have to get a fulltime job
>would need to pay for cuntwife and annoying children
>children will get indoctrinated by jews anyway and will fuck turks and niggers
>a "family" nowadays is just a huge moneydrain that never stops
>no freetime anymore EVER
>divorce will happen anyway no matter what you do

No thanks, I rather keep my freedom and money for myself.

OK, go have 9 kids and "enjoy" losing your hobbies, freedom, and financial status

that's what stay at home waifu is for

effpeebeepee

Enjoy losing half your shit once she gets too bored and you "neglected" her

t.shekelstein

he is right tho

I hate jews like anyone else

But I'm not a moron who thinks the solution is breeding like fucking 3rd worlders

Get rid of them, and close the borders

because they want to enjoy the benefits of living in a developed nation and kids take away their free time.

>have half a dozens kids to take care of
>bored
You kikes don't understand the nuclear family.

Technology

You honestly don't believe women cannot become bored with a man? Get real

The nuclear family was a historical anomaly from post WWII America because every other nation was a smoldering crater and everyone could afford a cheap house in the states

shills are pushing this fucking meme so fucking hard of women not having babies in the west

>Nuclear family

>Feasible in 2017 when 50% of marriages fail

You'll end up being her little slave, paying alimoney while she trash talks you and you sleep on your mothers dingy couch. I have a female family member that brags about how she left the father of her children, and how he's a loser because he sleeps on a couch and lives in poor conditions, all because he pays her money while she sleeps around.

>life is all about how much I can contribute to a society that aims for nothing more than replacing me and my family with third world slaves

It honestly amazes me how some people decide to make children like they are fucking pancakes. And if we take into consideration what kind of population does that you'd notice it's mostly:

>gypsies, niggers and generally retarded ethnics
>the poor and uneducated
>religious nuts
>influential and/or rich people that care about blood lineage for some reason
>actually retarded folks that want to outbread a certain race/ethnic group

I don't buy it. Honestly I don't want any child of my own, because I realise by all means I don't have the necessary resources to maintain one, and we aren't only talking about material ones, but also psychological. Many folks just trap themselves with a child because they thought it would change their life or just fell for a meme that was pushed onto them by others.
The result of such breeding will generally result in spoiled or fustrated individuals because at some point or another they would figure out his or her parents made a kid just for the sake of it.

And honestly I don't know why so many people bother so much with having children, in any quantities. It's not like the "passing your genes" meme actually makes a difference, nor anything procreation related. It mostly affects the invidual in cause and just about it.