Possibility for a race war increases in South-Africa

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281088/Zuma-wants-land-owned-white-occupiers-taken.html#ixzz4aYQWuXjF

>Jacob Zuma has called for the constitution to be changed for land reform
>He has called for unity between black parties in order to push through plans
>Opponents have warned that the move could trigger a racial war
>It follows calls by Zuma's rival Julius Malema, who called on Africans to reclaim land from 'Dutch thugs'

Any white saffers here? What's going to happen after the race war breaks out?

Pic related is mfw Sup Forums finally gets its race war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will fly to South Africa if it breaks out. Come on, Boers, smash these niggers.

Honorable Memba

I don't see why whites refuse to have community... If they would just band together into all white towns and only hire whites then they would be fine. Look at Orania, literally just stop hiring blacks and bringing them to yourself to kill and rape your family. You could move to anywhere in Africa and set this up, but you need a community, and not just your one family out in the wild waiting to die.

It's not gonna be a massive race war, it only affects white farmers. The more the government ups it's anti white rhetoric the more farm murders will happen, and Whites will just continue to suffer our long and slow genocide. Fuck you Eurofaggots and Ameriqueers the once most based country in the world is ruined because of your gay beliefs, none of this would have happened if it wasn't for your Fucking sanctions. You sanctioned SA but suck Israel's dick you all deserve what's coming your way you will learn the hard way what being a white minority means

That is racist!!

Africa should be our National Refugee Dumping grounds

They'll just reject you as a potato-nigger. You're better off with the Zulus.

Orania is literally surrounded by kaffers. If you watch on a map where the most whites and colored live, that would be the western and south-western parts of the country.

2-state solution could work, if there were support for it and they would make it akin to Israel.

Why did USA/Europe sanction you anyway? Is it a legit theory that when US wanted to increase its influence in Africa after the colonial rule ended they saw SA more as an obstacle than an ally? Strange when considering that countries like Rhodesia and SA were fighting communist supported guerillas inside and outside their borders.

There will be no race war. Only EFF nutheads and AWB stormfags wish for it to happen

Why don't white farmers hire white workers and let them live on the farm with guns and patrols?

Why don't white farmers have 6-10 children rather than use black children to populate their land?

Why don't white farmers take in their Boer brothers and sisters living in squatter camps and suffering, and give them a safe place to stay and live with work and good food?

Why do white farmers keep surrounding themselves with Kaffirs when they keep getting tortured to death by them?

This stuff is elementary, the solution is in your face, only government takeover would ruin it, in which case go pack up and trek to Zambia or Botswana, or Angola, or any of a dozen other countries.

So there will be a white genocide then or at least the current genocide will pick up the pace?

I heard that white workers arent allowed to shoot blacks for any reason or they chimpout. So they got around it by hiring black guards.

White farmers are targeted and attacked, not white people in the city. A small minority of whites are farmers. Black on black crime is far higher than any black on white crime. White on black and white on white crime is very rare

>Orania is literally surrounded by kaffers.

Exactly, and it still works! That should prove the concept even more.

You could have hundreds of communities like that across South Africa, with militias and military strength to counter even the government just by existing.

You could have peaceful safe communities for whites to live in peace, and control what influence is allowed, you can kick out any Jews and run a credit union instead of a bank. You could even remove fiat currency altogether and create a special system just for each or a collective of communities.

Don't listen to a finngol, based potatoniggers will have a place in the motherland after the sterilization.

But yeah nothing is going to happen because not even the ANC will let that retard change the constitution

Trump should designate a shitload of national parkland for "Refugees" and then resettle SA whites on it.

The left would go insane.

They never really saw SA as an ally, more as a tool to keep communism out of Africa, and I doubt they harboured any colonial aspirations we would have gotten in the way of. The apartheid government actually looked up to the US government in many ways, they were pretty much the role model for most of the later apartheid acts

Much more easier to have a contiguous stretch of land (eg. Capeland) than small rural villages here and there.

>But yeah nothing is going to happen because not even the ANC will let that retard change the constitution

Yeah, they sure wont be that retarded. The ever accelerating spiral to the abyss is a clear indication of that.

Okay you've made your point, the ANC really can be that retarded. I like pic related, made me megakek

>I will fly to South Africa if it breaks out. Come on, Boers, smash these niggers.

implying you wouldn't relate more with the niggers

>Much more easier to have a contiguous stretch of land (eg. Capeland) than small rural villages here and there.

>It's easier to create a whole new country by negotiating with retarded niggers who hate whites than it is for white farmers to let some whites live on their land and to make a community.
I think you are mistaking easier with better. A white country would be great, but it's not even a pipe dream until white people stop acting like autistic faggots and refusing to work together for their race. If most whites acted like they should, we would not be in this situation in the first place. Let redpilled whites survive and let the niggers eat all of the libs out in their multicultural paradise.

they've been saying this forever. nothing's going to happen.

your day is coming white boi. you are all going to be slaughtered by superior Africans.

>boi
i'm actually a female. but i'm armed.

You sound like the sort of cuck that makes the "how does this make you feel whiteboi?" cuck threads on Sup Forums, Cleetus.

They don't learn anything from Zimbabwe.

>i'm actually a female. but i'm armed

You know the rules, show us those secondary arms or gtfo.

When shit hits the fan there won't be much to negotiate about. Just look it up on a map where most white and colored (not black) people live and draw your own conclusions if it is reasonable to fight over for the whole country and small isolated white enclaves or just cut your losses and retreat somewhere, where it would be easier to start anew without Zulu-niggers.

Orania is a meme city as far as I know.

>implying you're allowed to have those in SA

>thread's theme, white woman about life in SA
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU

Whole thing is worth listening to, but most shocking stuff is from minute 47.

You're allowed to conceal carry a pistol in SA, you fat ignorant mobility-scooter-driving cunt.

zuma simply wants to stop the EFF

If he wanted to kill the golden egg laying geese (white people) he would have already.

changing the constitution is a non-sequitur.

>jacob "macine gun jan pieriwet zuma"
>jacob "lol didnt read about mugabe" zuma
>jacob "i dont have aids, i took a shower" zuma
>jacob "your taxes pay for my pool" zuma

Civilian gun ownership is allowed in SA. Not sure about what the licensing would be, but ccw is legally possible too.

As long as you have a gun licence, you're allowed to ccw.

south african whites should make the goose that laid the golden egg their symbol. put it on a flag.

Blacks are mostly illiterate, so simple symbols would work better. I'm sure they can understand that killing a goose that lays golden eggs is not wise.

>another race war
What do you think the Apartheid was?
70,000 whites have died in South Africa since the Apartheid.
Rhodesia was established for a reason.
Those based White Africans need to start shooting again.