Sjws already invaded movies, music, TV shows, and video games are slowly getting infected by them

Sjws already invaded movies, music, TV shows, and video games are slowly getting infected by them.
Is anime/manga the only medium left that doesn't have this kind of bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Cities_of_Gold_(video_game)
youtube.com/watch?v=57qE1arvo3U
youtube.com/watch?v=PbLPs4Ns6Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=80DtQD5BQ_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is equality "satirical"?

Ubisoft became Boobysoft

take up a man's hobby

whittiling

Metal is pretty much impervious to their attacks

Metal is pretty cucked already

i wouldnt worry about the gaming industry, the only people they attract are normies, the market for us stays the same

Well now I know why's Connor in AC3 was such a giant faggot.

is this why there are no decent games being made ?

Yep, diversity strikes again!

>Ubisoft
Year after year they've gotten worse and worse. Makes complete sense now that I've seen that picture.

>tfw there are beta fat lesbian cuck orbiters
>who go to work there everyday
>hoping skinny developerfu will notice her
>but skinny developerfu never notices her

I think we've found the core of the anger in feminism. They want to be noticed by developerfusempai but they are not noticed.

Ubisoft has also become known for advertising their games as being awesome and then making crappy games.
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

>diversity
>replacing everyone with white female 20-somethings
kek

I can't wait for the day when some new minority group steals the spotlight and becomes the media's coddled group and these women will be crying about how "they shouldn't hire based on gender but based on skill and performance!!!"

The irony will be so sweet. So so sweet.

This video reminds me of The Old Republic beta.

It was fucking awesome.
Then retail comes out.
It's beta but stripped.

I was so pissed.

>SJWs invaded Video Games
Its like you haven't heard of H Games

No equality is a joke

So this is why Ubisoft has complete tanked in quality over the last 10 years

Won't happen for a while, because white women are their single largest voting demographic. Eventually it'll happen, they already are lower on the progressive stack then PoC's and Women PoC's but as long as white men are the only target they will be compliant.

>anime/manga
Read books, fucking numale.

God I hope so

Yes.

>slowly
user it's already happened

fuck this shit, us Men need our own fucking space.

Women that actually have good ideas and contribute to a project are obviously welcome, but just hiring random women to fill a quota will only lead to Male developers quitting.

Prepare for a shit gaming industry in the future.

Women don't have the skill nor performance. They will always need a booster seat to come any where close to men.

It's probably all the same people and they're just trannies now.

settlers 7 was great, 8 looked like my first game design.

>best decisions are made by a diverse group
>not necessarily a talented or passionate one.

What

Books are the most tainted.

Do you also speak grown up?

And now you know why

Remember, for SJWs gender and ethnic diversity is the perfect way of arriving at a diversity of life experience and intellectual knowledge in a team. It's obviously bullshit but that doesn't stop them trying.

the dates line up, thats hillarious.

I doubt anime/manga will be affected by SJWs, based Nips don't really give a fuck about the West's PC bullshit.

the world is osmosis all voids must be filled and all math must balance out

as more and more mainstream developers hire more and more people who are out of touch with their audiences, those companies will make less and less money and their product and their customer base begin to present glaring incompatibilities.

this huge push to neuter large gaming outfits will give birth over the next 20 years to some of the greatest independent developers and games made by people who simply wanted a good game.

no different than how 100+ years of global globalism led to todays worldwide nationalist movement

What's wrong with promoting women in the workplace, and encouraging them?

Do you want your daughters to be failures or something?

who cares, anime is for faggots and beta manchildren

How can the videogame industry be so cucked, Sup Forumsies?
>all their games are getting biased agendas
>jews have dozens of way to nick players
>userbase is mostly toxic and defend jews' scheme

Thank god I got into 'underground' music, which is at least less cooked and have more than the same stuff of years ago but shinier

Your daughter is already a failure if it has to be at a workplace

encouraging =/= affirmativeaction

it wasn't real bad. but you can't stand against a basement dwelling nerd whos done nothing in his free time but play games his whole life.

like ubisoft's games weren't shitty enough already.

what have they made in 15 years that was actually worth playing?

I don't know much about vidya, but I'll take a wild guess and assume that Ubisoft hadn't made any good games since 2007.

if you care about anime/manga after the age of 12, you're fucked.

I cant think of any ubisoft game I ever enjoyed

Hey Berserk is pretty well drawn.

>Top
White men, black men, white women, asian men, asian women
>Bottom
White women, 1-2 white men, token asian women
WOW SO DIVERSE

settlers 7 was fantastic it was just hard as shit sometimes. but not bad, just kinda don't feel like playing it cause it s so hard.

This. I thought I was the only one to notice that old Ubisoft was decent, new Ubisoft is terrible and is basically a cash cow milking its franchises.

Hey guys you know what's going to make us super diverse? Hiring nothing but women. Fucking genius.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

the legend of korra ending is literally two girls who had shit taste in guys choosing to become lesbians, if they could have kids the first one would be named tumblr

It's not about that, if those women are actually good for the job and work, that's fine, but this is just filling a quota

I don't think it will be long lasting, between the subgroup of anti-sjw normies and redpillers sales will never be as high as a game that isn't laced with this bullshit.

We must out-meme them.
Pic related.

Far Cry: Blood Dragon is one of my faves. But it was made as a joke basically.

>video games are slowly getting infected by them
You should play only games made by slavs and nips

Ubisoft has been SJW infested for like 10 years

Video game infection hasn't really caught yet, and seemed to have pretty much backfired at this point.
I understand their worry that the biggest cultural product have virtually zero jews; but their rushed entryism all,but failed.

i want to play jade's game

I wonder how much the No Gag-reflex DLC costs.

Anime and manga might not be tainted by this shit, if you speak moon. Otherwise, you've got the point of failure that a lot of translators, publishers, and people that work for the places like Crunchyroll, Funimation, etc are SJWs. Same thing with Jap games.

This desu familia.

If a game is not programmed in Japan/Poland/Russia I'm not buying it lmfao.

And this is coming from a Sonygger.

Did anyone read the response? It's clearly satire.

seven cities of gold is an excellent game, i played forever. made by a guy that became a woman, felt bad about it and died of lung cancer. great game though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Cities_of_Gold_(video_game)

youtube.com/watch?v=57qE1arvo3U

Western Animation is already sjw infested.
Anime is too Japanese. That's like expecting Arab states to make movies catering to homosexuals. Anime has some pretty progressive stuff in some aspects though

Too bad the art is shit now.

Progressives in anime CAN BE tolerable

case-in-point;
youtube.com/watch?v=PbLPs4Ns6Eg

Is this the reason their new games have become shit clones of their earlier games

>Sjws already invaded movies, music, TV shows, and video games are slowly getting infected by them.
What does it matter? Don't buy shit from any media you don't want to support.

Holy fuck.... well that explains why ubisoft games are universally shit now.

Equality is a joke, and if you're a fucking white male, you're on the receiving end of it

Yep, and not only that, but stripping down their games, over promising, and copying the things that worked in other games.

wiedzmin 3 is good , but i am too lazy to play in addons for it. Buy it anyway only in case of support polish game studio

>Is anime/manga the only medium left that doesn't have this kind of bullshit?

Yes. The Jews fear the Samurai.

>music, TV shows, and video games are slowly getting infected by them.
Tabletop games too. World of Darkness books have passages criticizing fantasy for having "a whole lot of white dudes" and encouraging you to make PoC characters. And the DnD 5th edition had a passage encouraging trans characters, and made Corellon Larethian agender.

That's not even getting into how SJW infested forums like rpg.net and GiTPG are, the fanbase is cucked.

I hope they go bankrupt and those cancerous whore get fucked in their earholes

Stop posting this weak ass bait. No one needs to be propped up because of their gender, which is all diversity does.

No. These cockroaches infest everything.

>Too lazy
>To play some of the best gaming content EVER, let alone recently
>kys senpai

also made mule. how did he get so much of the juice?

youtube.com/watch?v=80DtQD5BQ_A

Then read old ones, before (((they))) rewrite them. Preserve the knowledge of the world that was

Relax, most their games are shit anyways.
p2p on for honour is probably a womans decision

Probably. Women don't play fucking video games except an extremely small minority.

The women I have met that play games only do it for attention because "LOL COOL GAMER GURL xD"

So they're forcing women to make games for an audience that is almost entirely male. Then these women cuck the games up.

I am sure every single individual in the image was much more qualified than any mant hat was put forward.

Also...

>Gaming
>Past 2005

SHIGGY

I seriously doubt these women actually have any impact on the shit games Ubisoft blows out of their asses

Just stop paying for any of that shit. Watch it free online and dont feel bad for even a second

This is the usual bullshit nowdays
>Female quota for Construction?
Ehh... I-it's really not for that...
>Female quota for Plumbers?
N-no...
>Female quota for Garbage Truck Drivers
Eww no! :(
>Female quota for (Insert Blue-Collar job)
That's not really a job for a lady...
>Female quota for (Insert White-Collar job)
Female quota now! Equality!

Literally Wu

Things like talent and passion dont matter anymore. Only diversity counts for anything to leftists.

oh man this. i thought i found a great gf started a relationship with her because she said she loved vidya at the start of it. then.. fuck man I was outside so much and she never played vidya except for like driving a few times in gta...

anime will get cucked by sjws

>Utena
>lesbian

She is servant to the poo-in-loo

we use to always play mario 3 and hot shots golf, she was pretty good.

I dated a lot of chicks that called themselves "gamers".
One even got into Nethack.
I'm no mysoginist but I must say this: all of them were (kinda) good in a single game and sucked in all the others. No matter how much time they spent playing it.

I knew ubisoft was fucking shit but that video really drives the point home.

>Blood dragon is a success because it was cheap and funny
>devs want to make a caveman one as well
>female bosses step in
>make it full priced and super serious
>everyone hates it