Anti-Gun is retarded

Wanting guns to be taken away must be a meme.
There is no way that people ACTUALLY believe taking away guns will stop crime.

Explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>liberals
>retarded
What a surprise, OP

It's muh right to own one

>Muh first ammenment

>that will to have less rights

Enjoying that rape epidemic Hans?

the "no guns! take the guns away! firearm buyback policy!" crowd is one of the huge reasons I left the Left. I don't align to that. those people are fucking loonies and way more in favor of authoritarianism than Trump

>rape epidemic
>no imperical evidence

2nd amendment you fucking retard. enjoying Achmed's balls resting on your wife's chins, are ya?

>is the rape capital of Europe

Cry harder Sven

>amerifat calling anyone else retard

youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM

>no proof

It wont stop crime, but it will reduce it. It's a lot easier to catch stabbers than shooters. Also, it's harder to kill multiple people with a knife than with a gun.

I personally like guns, but arguing that they do not contribute to rise in crime/ severity of crime just acts to reinforce the stereotype that pro-gun people are uneducated rednecks.

>There is no way that people ACTUALLY believe taking away guns will stop crime.
How was it to live in a dark cellar away from civilization? Or did you really not see rabid libtards and their retardation? To doubt that they don't believe their shit, however retarded would it be, is to ignore the facts.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK OP, I MEAN HELLO??

Thats fucking dangerous, that dog could have injured himself or others, you should seriously be in prison.

My friend just told me about this horrible place and I had to see it with my own eyes, unbelievable.

>There is no way that people ACTUALLY believe taking away guns will stop crime.

Taking away guns has nothing to do with stopping crime. IT's goal is to make a citizenry more dependent on the Government.

It it not your job to protect yourself, that's the government's. Any attempt at self defense will be dealt with in the most severe manner possible.

You have been warned, Citizen!

lol guns are banned in Sweden yet we keep hearing of shitkins using guns and grenade in your ghettos

I hope your police response time is good enough when the hordes of Muslims break into your homes and fuck your women and kill you I know my trusty AR15 will be knocking back skulls all day if needed pussy ass cuck.

they are not banned, we have 5th highest gun ownership in europe

I understand your hatered my 56% and declining friend you've been blinded by your own president and by the social media. Here in Sweden the cops actually do their job like they are supposte to

>t. chef at wendys

Reagan was NWO scum, when someone nearly shot him, we almost got gun control. The NWO wants it, for they cannot rule in the open until they have disarmed the public!