King Nigger is literally going to jail

King Nigger is literally going to jail.

How big will the chimp out be for the first black President going to jail?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court
canadafreepress.com/article/this-is-as-serious-as-it-gets
youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc&ab_channel=schmoyoho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black man come home tbqh

Link?

there is a line of people a mile long who would jump on that grenade for Obama. he'll never see prison.

it might go all the way to Lynch though, and that would certainly be exciting.

>believing that (((((they))))) will let him go to jail

Fpbp

Yea unfortunately

>How big will the chimp out be for the first black President going to jail?

zero if he did, black people are pissed at him over Haiti, also he won't go to jail, he'll cut a deal and sing on others in exchange for cooperation

It has been known since the campaign that the FBI and others were interesting Trump's campaign for Russian involvement. If this is news to you, you are a Luddite.

>Obama didnt wiretap Trump!
>Ok, he did but it wasnt illegal!
>Oh, there was no probable cause but it was ordered by a judge!
(you are here)
>The judge was provided with false intellegence
>the false intellegence wasn't fabricated by Obama and Democrats.
>Obama will never be indicted.
>Trump will pardon Obama after the trial.
>The next Democratic president will give Obama a pardon.

>tfw the first post also happens to be the best post

Lol what? I guarantee you if I asked 100 random blacks about Haiti, 98-100 wouldn't know what the hell you are talking about. What world do you live in?

Holy fuck are they going to take out Lynch too?

>first black President going to jail

NOOOOOO!

THEY MUST PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

I have a folder named Shaun King REEEEE just so I can take screenshots of the assblasting should this occur

>Trump cant ban migrants from muslim countries under national security guidelines because of a lack of evidence
>Obama can wiretap Trump under national security guidelines without evidence

really makes me think

Everything that a liberal does boils down to this.

>It's ok when we do it, but it's the end of the world if you do it.

Screenshotted and saved.

Top Kek. Keep up the good work user

He dindu nuffin, you just hate him because he's black

WHY CANT I CANT HOLD ALL THESE MEMES

>King Nigger is literally going to jail.
not likely
even if they prove beyond a doubt that Obama ordered the tap they'd then have to prove he did something illegal with any info obtained from the tap

That's psychopathy. Read the art of urban survival sometime.

>Obama possibly going to jail

MY BODY IS READY

>Ok, he did
This is where you departed the actual series of events

How do you burgers say:

BRUHH

My sides, goddamn

how do you finns say:

*lips freeze together*

Lynch is most likely the person who initiated the requests.

The second part is perfectly true but in this case, I think he did it

I like to imagine he forgot how his kind are treated in America.
Like that scene from blazing saddles with the, "Up yours, nigger"
As if he woke up and said "oh right, Im not white"

I thought the tap alone was enough to prosecute in the USA.

under the direction of king nigger

if he got it done through the court system, even if it was the special secret FISA court the FBI/CIA/LMNOP use to get permission for all their questionable taps, then there's not much they can do about it

and FISA Court has been around for a while, its not some new Obama thing

Clinton tweeted about Intel on trump back during this time in the campaign. It means she was leaked this info somehow.

Fuck you
Lost

As much as I want justice to be served, I find it unlikely that any serious consequences will arise from this.

Will be very happy to be proven wrong though.

I wouldn't be surprised if it went through the supreme court nevermind a secret court considering how many Jews are running things.
So I take it the fallout can't remove the people who approved it then?

>TRUMPIAN FORCES HAVE CROSSED THE POTOMAC, AND ARE MARCHING ON THE CAPITOL!

>SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES ARE KILLING THEMSELVES TO AVOID CAPTURE AND TORTURE!

he delivered unto his promises, justice will be rule once again. praise kek!

I dont get it

Should he pardon Assange and Snowden and get them to help him crash the IC with no survivors?

>Doug Hagmann
More like hack man

YOU MUST SUBMIT

Fucking lost

Jail is home for Black People.

obongo was after all a president. he will not go to prison. trump will pardon him. however, everyone else will be fistfucked.

If she received any info illegally then the investigators and any potential prosecutor will need to be able to prove it and tie Obama to it. Either prove he did it personally did it which isn't likely or prove he had someone do it on his behalf which seems like a stretch since Obama and Hilary didn't seem to get along all that well so why would he risk his neck?
She spent enough time in DC that she may have had her own connections.

Naa Supreme Court wouldn't deal with authorizing this kind of stuff, they pretty much only rule on whether things are constitutional or not after the lower courts have heard the case.
The FISA Court is a special court created just for spooky intelligence agency stuff.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court

How is he going to jail if he had a court order?

This was a disgusting move by Obeezy, but I don't think it was illegal.

Obama won't go to jail, unfortunately.

This. He obtained (((judicial permission))) for his wiretapping.

obama will die in prison

canadafreepress.com/article/this-is-as-serious-as-it-gets

proofs?

>he'll cut a deal and sing on others in exchange for cooperation

This seems to be what they're gearing up for. He'll say so and so did this and that without his authorization.

>It's ok for OIbama to spy and sabotage his political opponents

>Trump should be impeached because he associates with Putin, a man who spies on and sabotages his political opponents

Huulet jäätyy yhteen.

Obama will end up in jail. Kek wills it.

Jail

Obviously since it's not a big deal we can make up some shit about every democrat being a russian agent and archive all their emails and phone calls in one place where Trump can read and listen to them while he tweets.

>8 years ago he talked about change
>now he might be just another nigger going to prison

Obama will lube himself up before taken into custody.

I'd say a chimpout wouldn't be very big at all unless someone pours a lot of money into more staged protesters. I have a feeling that the Democrats are more or less dead to everyone at this point. Their corruption has pissed off a lot of people over the past few years and they just recently snubbed whatever progressive supporters they still had by electing Perez for the DNC.

I don't think there's any such thing as a proud diehard Democrat anymore.

Niggas can tell this shit is coming. Most of them voted for Trump the based ones at least.

Niggers will freak out though and claim that de white man can't stand us kangs!!!!!

Libtards, will freak out but the Skypes who are the powers that be know that the God emperor himself is a mild choice to keep the plebs from brandishing their heads in the streets. All in all of Obama goes down Dems are finished.
Jews win either way when you think about it they play both sides like intelegent bastard's now.

its beautiful. Next dbl after this post decides how many timelines we jump ahead today.

>first black president
>goes to prison

Best Timline

lol anons like yourself are why I just can't quit this place

>canadafreepress.com

A
FUCKING
LEAF

And Trump is the one to send him there.

Lefties will be revving up that Kool-Aid.

Statistically speaking, he most likely is and will be convicted as a felon.
But he a gud boy, he dindu nuffin, he be President now.

>archive all their emails and phone calls in one place where Trump can read and listen to them while he tweets.

I want this so bad, kek make it so

Well on the one hand it's hard to see the Establishment letting law get in the way of their agenda (see the insanity over Trump's blatantly legal EO on banning certain nationals) - and keeping Obama as a blessed 'Prince across the Water' President Emeritus is a key part of that.

But then again Obama was never anywhere near as smart as he (and his worshippers) would like to think and his racism led to him keeping similarly midwitted/dimwitted/incompetent people in major positions (Lynch/Plame/Holder etc) which would have advised on matters like this simply because they too were mulatto. They were also entirely certain that Killary would be the next president so probably didn't feel the need to be particularly careful in terms of covering things up to hide from the incoming president.

So there's a good chance that they done goofed bad enough that the Establishment is forced to actually hold them to the law despite their desire to fuck Trump over.

Why would a Canadian periodical substantiate Trump's claims?

We've got more than one grenade tho

If it starts the race war. Its part of the plot.

Yeah he's not going to jail, keep jerking it cuck.

So much delusion in this thread.

Reality. Check: Dumb Donald's approval will crater another ten points over this, and Obama will do an awkward laugh before he goes back to another round of golf.

Keep masturbating to your fascist fantasies about jailing Hillary and Obama, though. I know it's the only thing that eases the trauma of the tolerant left making your lives utter dog shit.

Trump will pardon him as a gesture of magnanimity because he doesn't want to divide the country. There will no longer be any way for the electorate to deny that the Democrats are scumbags or that Trump wants to actually unify Americans. Democrats and liberals will have no idea how to deal with this.

Screencap this.

why haven't you fuckers learned

DONALD IS PRESIDENT NOW

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

EVERYTHING.

EVE RYTHING.

>But then again Obama was never anywhere near as smart as he (and his worshippers) would like to think and his racism led to him keeping similarly midwitted/dimwitted/incompetent people in major positions (Lynch/Plame/Holder etc) which would have advised on matters like this simply because they too were mulatto.

This is the crisis of competency we want to force on the DNC.

Keep them attacking whitey and driving any self respecting whites to our side.

They already can barely function with their current level of diversity.

Almost Satan

Well he won by dividing the country. Can you please stop masturbating ?

The real world is not an episode of The West Wing my anime-loving-degenerate-leaf friend.
You know as well as I do that this won't happen.

Screencap that

Theres a line a people a mile long who would jump on a gernade so Obama gets arrested.

Traitors get hung.

>Win house, senate, and presidency.

Yeah you really BTFO us you commie faggot.

Exactly this many

Obama = future Gitmo prison bitch if my numbers confirm

"unifying americans" is a liberal code word for "let the dems do whatever they want". Trump is going to jail not only hillary and obama, but every libtard.

It's not Trump's fault that the left are anti-white third worldists who need to be thrown out of helicopters.

nothing will happen, if the revelation that obama's birth certificate was a clear forgery didn't do anything, this won't have any effect either.

They're all in it together.
One side plays the good cop while the other side plays the bad cop, each side takes turn to rule and the people get to blame the other side.
the best kind of arrangement.

Now we know why Obama spent eight years trying to close it!

youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc&ab_channel=schmoyoho

>trump provided the evidence
how or where did he do this?
i just wanna see it for myself

>He'll say so and so did this and that without his authorization.

or under threat of death, Bill will do the same, Podesta and possibly Clinton will take the fall along with a few congress people

If they can prove McMuffin fabricated the evidence to obtain the warrant. Then that is a big deal.

as much as Id like to see it
it will never happen
there will be deflection, finger pointing, then some patsy steps up for the sentence and paycheck
It'll be a real who dunnit