Do the people that are against trump building a wall and deporting Mexicans know that this is what goes on in Mexico ?

do the people that are against trump building a wall and deporting Mexicans know that this is what goes on in Mexico ?

jimmy netherland

The majority of Americans don't know what goes on in Mexico. They just think of the tourist cities when they think of Mexico, not Juarez.

Yeah but that's only parts of the story

what would happen if i went to an anti trump protest with that picture on a sign and the sign said do you want america to turn into this. would the police take the sign away for having gore ?

I've shown some ignorant libs I know drug cartel gore videos, especially the one with the kid missing his hands and all the skin on his face. Its incredible to see their faces drop as they realise their poor, precious mexicans aren't so innocent and loving.

no
liberals are white homo cucks that have lived their entire life in gated secure communities and have no idea what the world looks like around the corner and they are brainwashed by hippie parents and professor Scholomogoldsteinenberg in their private university

no.

and if they did, im sure their gut instinct would be to connect it to whitey somehow.

Then you suggest sending people back to that and cruel stupidity of your plan is laid bare.

Hehe

That would be like showing pictures of Detroit to a foreigner and saying "SEE? BURGERLAND IS FUCKED"

Yes, that's why we want to keep it there.

Except the majority of Mexico IS fucked

You would make them want to keep Mexicans here since it's dangerous over there.

if liberals got their way the bad parts of Detroit and cartels would spread through the whole countries.

My boyfriend's dad came here (illegally at first but now he's legal) to escape the cartel in his area.
They killed his dad when he was too young to remember and murdered two of his brothers when he was older. Found their heads on their front porch in a bag.

There is some serious shit going on down there. Some people we don't want in society. He described them as monsters, some who literally live their lives torturing any who don't bend their knee.

I couldn't even imagine being tortured to death, like a mob lynch. Thats my biggest fear.

Bend their knee to the cartel, sorry to be vague

No, they're repeating what John Oliver/Trevor Noah tell them to say. The majority of people are hyper-emotional retards.

lmao what r u a racist? it's 2017, let them all in. Borders are xenophobic. Haven't you listened to John Stewart lately? lmao.

You're right it's better to let them bring it over here.

Is this Mexican culture?

hope you and your spic husband have a couple still borns

trash

Try to control your autism

Why the fuck did those faggots put a watermark over the photos for their shitty website? Makes this harder to jerk off to

>My boyfriend's dad
race traitor LOL

No, they are not level-headed and they don't know/care that there is a 30 BILLION dollar drug trade coming from Mexico.

beats living among them yourself

mexico can sort its own problems out, or pay the US to exterminate cartels

No.

Race traitors should get the fuck out. You should be ashamed of yourself.

i come from a balkan hellhole and this is worse than anything i ve heard let alone seen. I would build a wall as high as the sun against mexico, and an underwater wall too, just to make sure they can come in.
sick twisted aztec motherfuckers

they're obviously Mexican intellectuals, if you can't connect the pieces.

>mexico can sort its own problems out
the own government is a cartel itself user

No their "news" sources keep them retarded. All they hear all day everyday about is racist Drumpf and his racist nazi supporters

Detroit is evidence of the terrible effect of having a large black population in a first world city

and spain used to be ruled by a caliphate but they still got kicked out

they'd say it's cherry picking
or they'd say it's exactly why you should open borders, to destroy cartels or whtever

Underrated.

So you want to send Mexicans refugees back there.
Sounds anti-freedom desu senpai
Those people deserve to escape that

>desu senpai
kill yourself.

Well honor is rather dead isn't it?

Liberals are terrified that this is going on in the US.

Post feet.

That video you're referring to is from Brazil

Kek.

yeah that's why we don't want them here dumbass

No mexicans have posted yet... hm are they afraid to? Can they even talk bad about cartels on the internet without getting their fingers cut off? would legalizing drugs in the US reduce enough demand for it to die. Could we get mexico hooked on our drugs by air bombing their streets with meth and xanax disguised as skittles?

>US should overthrow yet another govt
Is this actually what you're suggesting?

People are stupid
In other breaking discoveries, op is a fag

>Is this actually what you're suggesting?
Why not? Fuck them.
It might be viable for us to actually annex them since they're right next to us, instead of just BTFOing their government and leaving like we usually do

Do you support your cartels?

do retarded liberals know we don't want that going on here

Daaaaaaayum son

I dont get it

Cut my life into pieces
This is my last resort

it would probably ultimately be cheaper than a stupid fucking wall. We already have control over the panama canal we could squeeze out those bad beans.

>parts

True. I guess we should start importing the cartels to make up for it.

Those poor, poor souls.

they're shills.
they dont care.

Walls are fine I just don't see why my taxes have to pay for it when everybody knows (((Trump))) promised blanket amnesty to illegals.

They honestly have no idea what goes on in Mexico because they don't want to learn hard truths, they want to hear feelgood lies.

You seem to be under the impression that the ones we're sending back aren't also the ones committing these gory crimes.

Let me guess, you see a child crying and suddenly you disregard all border laws and immigration policy, right?

Fucking moron.

They really love to get creative when cutting up people. Like garden decoration or something.

Fuck off. Since when does anyone deserve anything for free?

No, the solution is to force Mexico to repeal their stupid anti-gun laws and allow the populace to arm themselves. But that'll never happen due to corruption, so they just need a civil war.

Damn man, that's a bit brutal, eh?