Fuck Israel and Free Nahal Oren

Descendant of the Natufians here, why do the jews steal my land?

Other urls found in this thread:

blessyahowah.com/
blessyahowah.com/a/ffnlm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they want and can, and you cant prohibit it

>because they want and can, and you cant prohibit it

so there is nothing wrong with the jews?

did they not kill Jesus?
did they not stab Muhammed in the back?
did they not steal my land?
did they not ruin western culture?
did they not create communism?
did they not create racism?
did they not create abrahamic religion?
did they not create slavery?

My people were well advanced for their time. We had a democratic system, and these jews poured in and replaced it with a theocracy.

You're probably one of them.

uh, dude....so wrong.

remember anti semitism is satanic in nature. persecute the israelis at your peril. Yah does not forget his covenants

>remember anti semitism is satanic in nature. persecute the israelis at your peril. Yah does not forget his covenants

you fucking kikes are disgusting

because you're a sandnigger

Because I can and it's funny

>Yahowah

Wow. Im actually shocked to see a member of the covenant on here.

Aren't you yids banned from saying יהוה?

Not Yids, Gentiles if anything. There is nothing wrong with establishing a relationship with God based on his familial covenant that he started with Abraham. I'm sure that Yah prefers to be called by his personal and proper name. Rather than being called by the title that he has given to Satan.

Good goy

fuck you. after one nuke the majority of your people will be dead and all your holy land will be reduced to rubbish.

you and I both know this day is coming. China is putting enough money into the middle east they will all have nukes soon enough.

Israel will be no more and we will rise again, we remember what you did.

Are you referring to Jesus as satan? I can't wait for people like you to be persecuted in the west. You should be a Christian.
Please tell me who is going to nuke the holy city of the three major religions. Go ahead I'll wait.

>Nuke Israel
>fallout lands in Iran and surrounding countries killing millions.
>good plan man.

I'm referring to the title LORD, that describes the ambition of the Adversary.

As for the name Jesus, it's impossible. As there is no "j" in Hebrew. And he first mention of a "Jesus" is in the 16th century. His actual name was Yahowsha which means "Yah saves".

Jesus cannot save. But Yah can.

You still seem to not believe in Christianity, but in the old covenant, or some sort of a hybrid, which is not a legitimate position for a westerner. What are your beliefs?

My search for god has lead myself and others like me to look for god himself. All religions exist for the purpose of leading people away from god, with clergy, pagan traditions, or simply for them to gain power over others. Yahowah hates religion and those that propagate it.

blessyahowah.com/

This website has a brief explanation. Many will ignore the word of Yah himself to favour religions that have lead them astray. For instance, Yahowsha said that the path was narrow and unpopular and few find it, that it is for thousands. How can any religion today meet this prophecy?

quit falling for this jewish trick.

the jews stole my land and copied our monotheism. WE were monotheists thousands of years before the jews. this abrahamic religion is a lie.

I do not necessarily thing that the modern church is a legitimate entity, but to say that an earthly church ought to not exist will inevitably turn people away from God. People need structure, and even if there should be (severe) balkanization of the church the rejection of the church as a whole is antithetical to the worship of God. When the church becomes illegitimate or irrelevant we get the nihilistic secular hedonism that we live in today.
I will read your page, but please direct me to the proof of Gods rejection of worship.

I'm not religious. If you've read my posts or the link I shared I thought you'd be able to find that out for yourself. You don't have to be a Jew to know god. You don't have to be religious to know God. In fact it's the opposite. If you are religious, or depend on your politics (as I'd say 99% of this board does) you will never come to know Yahowah for who he really is. Call it what you want, as it isn't me for who you're disagreeing. In this case it would be god.

This page more specifically.
blessyahowah.com/a/ffnlm.html

Well I do not want to rush through the evidence so I doubt I'll be able to continue this discussion in present time, but as far as I can see there are some immediate problems with his translations. It's not a critique yet because I'd like to first go through all the claims and only then form an opinion, obviously.

I understand. I also appreciate that unlike many on this website you don't jump to the conclusion of falsehood, and you investigate the claim for yourself. Have fun, as I hope you'll
Enjoy it.

I can't wait until we have HD video of this happening to the false jews in Israel.

So they can create a direct passage from Africa to Europe. What's so hard to understand?