en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hastings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this is how victory looks according to brits

sad

The kids face says it all.

Does the Franco-Prussian war count?

bls no bully dddd:

It's currently losing its last war ever.
Say good bye to Germany.

Prussia =/= Germany

>Completely crushed 3 Roman legions
>20,000 men hacked down, invading force 100% wiped out, Rome did not dare enter Germania for hundreds of years afterwards
>never won a war

>Starts a war to prove they are the masterrace
>Loses

That's a nice (((fact)))
Have a (you)

You won, but at what cost?

>tfw Britain never won a WC
LOL

>hits own finger with hammer then gets accusing look on face and says, "somebody gotta pay for my broken finger"

England 4-2 Germany, cuckold

the eternal anglo strikes again, forgetting that Britain 'wins' wars but still manages to loose everything

We will send you to the REFINERY.

Is this "I never opened an history book in my life. the thread?"

It was worth it to prevent Germany from having an empire

>Non country.

Germany was literally founded during the German-French war
What did they mean by this?

>another non country

Can we have some countries in here that actually had empires?

KEK fucking disgusting :/
Filthy whore and her halfbreed demons should get kicked the fuck out of Anglo Saxon Land REEEEEEEEEE

>Jules Rimet won by refball
>a WC
Pick one, Nigel-Mohammed
How does it make you feel you will never win a single WC in your lifetime? While our Arabs and Turks will win us one basically every decade?

Where will you run to?
Where will you hide?
Where were you when the ARYANDIED?

Football is a game. I can live with losing a game. That's preferable to losing two world wars and being so embarrassed by it your country genocides itself.

Germany won in peace what they had never won in two wars

And even that's failing lmao

that's a good anime hans

>literally kind of ''''''famous'''''' for being a repulsive nigger lover with niglets from different niggers

Meanwhile, your women are flocking to shitskin like theirs no tomorrow.

Fuck, it's so east to get kraut women. As a ewhite brit going aborad, me and my m8s pick up tonnes of german women while we're at the center of attention while your german men just sit there and stare like cucks.

Not uprising. Your country's people are low energy. No wonder your women go skits and wet when they see a bunch of yobbish loud chavs.

And yet we are more important than you are

English national dish: indian curry

>eternal anglo wins the war
>now we're fighting to see who is the least cucked

>Be Germany
>try to build an empire in WW1
>get BTFO
>try to build an empire in WW2
>get BTFO
>try to build an empire in the current year
>still get BTFO
lul

I don't understand this Mosley meme. He was a facist and didn't like Churchill?

Germanicus FUCKED the germanics just 5 years later, recovered two out of the trhree legionary eagles, then he defeated Arminious and thus finished the Roman revenge upon Germania. Fucking swedes, I meant ahmeds

German National Dish: Turkish Kebab

JUST

Still better than your fish and chips. It looks as disgusting as your women

>Cherry picking from a shitty chipshop

It took Germanicus 2 years to fuck up germania, before that Romans conquered it in about 4 years, it took germanics 5 centuries to conquer Rome and they were attacking from all sides

Actually:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany
World wars aside we pretty much won them all

I love both brits and germans.

What an disgusting cherry you picked right there. Listen mate...there is absolutly nothing you can say to do any harm. Germany is way more important than you. So just play your ww2 card and move along.
And please stop molesting us and stop begging for better trading-deals. Its boring. Grab your stuff and leave...you are acting like an ex girlfriend who wants to stay friends.

The rest of Germany fought with prussia in that war you literal nigger

The war on masculinity?

The war on national pride?

Never order fish and chips from the chinese, they leave the skin on.

Fuck off with your half-knowledge you retarded cuck
The romans never got past southern Germany to do much, scipio africanus never conquered africa as well.
Fucking dumb slav.

M muh kingdom. As i said...No harm

>slaughtering niggers with sticks when you have guns
>achievement
Funnily enough, you even managed to fucking fail at that

Thanks for all your hard work go... Mr. Balfour.

Germany was conquered all the way up to elbe at one point, if thats what you call southern germany than you are the one who is a half-knowledged cuck
Also youre german so your arguments dont count at all

They won that one against themselves

We btfo multiple European Empires for that savage land. One of those was you funnily enough.

Britain likes winning wars on behalf of the jews

>conquered
running around with troops and getting slaughtered does not equal conquering anything you retard

>Also youre german so your arguments dont count at all
lel, what the fuck do you think you are then mr. melting pot?

The roman empire never conquered anything anywhere near the elbe, ffs I'm a classical philologist you retard, how the fuck did you even get that idea?

I guess you rather dream about your past instead of getting some red pills

>We btfo multiple European Empires for that savage land.
Nope, you and france divided africa. There were small-scale conflicts but nothing larger as there was enough land to go around.

>One of those was you funnily enough.
Germany came too late for the colonial race and was never really interested in it.
Do you learn nothing in your schools?

0-2

My grandfather killed your countrymen

And my granfather killed yours, probably with an a lot higher k/d/a

Sleep tight little prince

And now america gets to have a white minority population for the first time, thanks to the very same jews that sent ole grandpa to fight Hitler....

A fitting reward for all those hard battles won by the "greatest generation"...

And mine killed yours...although you could be shitposting jecause there is a 50% chance you are a nigger

He lost mate

Germans are subhuman, whites would be far better off without them

Your grandfather was a loser mate

Whites? Detroit! You have more niggers than africa

0-2

And that makes you a winner? Dont think so

Scoreboard

And yet, a significant portion of whites left in the US are, guess what, GERMANS...

Are jews subhuman, or are they the chosun peoples?

You've never been more important than us. You've never had an empire, no-one speaks German, there is no German culture, and you're not allowed an army. The only thing you've got going for you is the EU and that won't exist in a few decades.

You're Poland tier like you always have been.

>British education

I think we BTFO'd the French quite often

Nigger, no one fucking cares about you why are you in this thread, non-countries man

>brits winning.
>lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hastings

>Be Dutch
>Drown

Strong words coming an amerikike, no one really cares about the political opinion of americans, the onyl word that matters in american politics is that of the your jewish owners.

America is a judeo-ethnic, trubute state to israel.

Dont be so salty iam already full. Cant take any more of your tears

What is British culture? Inbreeding? Ow and Germany has for most part of the last century been a lot more important than the UK. Now go cry to the burgers so they can laugh their ass of at their 51 state.

That didn't answer my question, if you can't read English you shouldn't post here

we all did, in the end only the scoreboard matters

You're Belgian.

then wtf have i been seeing in the news for the last year

Germany is irrelevant outside of football. No-one cares about them on the international stage. The only time they're mentioned is when people point at how retarded Merkel and the EU is. Germany doesn't even have an army let alone nukes. That's why the want an EU army lmfao, pathetic country.

>being a sore loser

Germany is the reason the "France always surrenders" meme exists.

Only thing relevent about the UK is london(almost as blacked as LA) While most of germany is a fucking power house.

>betraying the whole world to the jews
>twice

0-2

You do realize it literally took the rest of the world to defeat the Axis? You have France, the Brits, Russia and the US on one side an Germany/Austria and Japan on the other. Just like it took the rest of Europe to defeat Napoleon. I'm not even saying the Axis was exceptionally smart. If they didn't march against Russia in fucking winter Europe would speak German by now.

Kanker-bros at it again, arriving at the right time with their tactical bikes.

You we're btfo be the spanish empire multiple times, retard.

>Germany starts a fight at school to prove he is best fighter cause everyone bully him
>two fags France and Britain agree to fight
>France gets utterly destroyed
>Britain runs and gets his two bigger brothers
>after a long fight Germany gets KO'ed
>Britian goes to school the next day claiming he won and is champion

Forget the pic.