Homogenity

So Sup Forums why do you care about multiculturalism so much? Why do you regard it as something evil? What's the problem with no white people existing and there only being one mixed race united together under one world-wide people with one langauge?

I'd be practical, most conflicts would be solved. It's pretty much the homogenous dream. Eventually society will only be one. This will unite humanity and we'll probably be ready for the next chapter in history, without no more pointless struggles, wars and conflicts.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13504851.2015.1130785
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because nonwhites are inferior.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

“Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups, allowing for partial autonomy within a single country. “

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

“For every ten percentage point reduction in own-group density, the relative odds of reporting psychotic experiences increased 1.07 times (95% CI 1.01–1.14, P = 0.03 (trend)) for the total minority ethnic sample. In general, people living in areas of lower own-group density experienced greater social adversity that was in turn associated with reporting psychotic experiences.”

“His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

“We show that ethnic diversity or fractionalization and values diversity are distinct and while the former has a negative effect on innovation, the latter contributes positively. However, countries are bound to have both types of diversity. We find that countries that are ethnically homogenous but diverse in values orientation are the best innovators.”

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13504851.2015.1130785

Alienation, increased violence, isolation, destruction of community and loss of intermediate institutions, reduced civic participation and isolation from the aggregate social structure, psychosis, reduction of innovation. Humans are fundamentally a communal, not an individualist species and diversity destroys connection and solidarity. It's a communal pollutant.

>What's the problem with no white people existing and there only being one mixed race united together under one world-wide people with one langauge?
Nothing. IQ is hereditary though, forcing whites to breed with, say African aboriginals, would reduce the overall fitness of this late stage race.

So basically you want fucking Brazil.

>>/oven/

With CRISPR, none of this will matter. One race united, all attractive and intelligent. What's not to like?

>What's not to like?
You're assuming your jewish overlords aren't going to genetically modify you to make you an obedient slave.

i think a less Sup Forums-tier argument that a lack of genetic diversity means that we would all be suceptible to the same illness. as in there could be a single illness which wipes out humanity much more easily than such a thing could happen now. plus we'd have to get on some sci-if cloning thing where the clones keep getting worse

Because I don't like getting genocided.

Not gonna happen with our egalitarian framework human genetic engineering will likely not be permitted except as an ameliorative for disease. Much of our ethos is directed by accepting differences which is itslef the problem and will get in teh way with alteration of genes for cosmetic purposes.

Also what if gene linkage itself ablates away particular ethnic traits or what if a black couple want a white kid? Too many issues for egalitarians to handle.

Also this doesn't resolve the issue of oxytocin and ethnocentrism
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

Even if you could make super niggers there would still be ethnic tension that imperils the country and retards it's growth.

And according to IQ Asians are superior, what's your point?
Yes - that's diversity, I'm talking about the end goal - homogeny achieved through diversity. These issue will be a non-issue as everyone will be the same.
Yes and breeding with north-east Asians will agan normalize it, as they have higher intelligence levels overall than whites and there are many more of them,
Yes, so what? What's the issue with Brazil's ethnical melting pot? In a few decades it'll be homogenous.
No one is genociding you. Your genes will live on, mixed together with genes of other people. No one is killing anyone.
That's a miniscule risk in comparison of all the benefist of a united humanity. I'm sure the medical advances are going to make sure, we don't die out in some epidemic.

If you want everybody to be the same your objective shoudl be to re-institute slavery. During the antebellum period of slavery there was more miscegenation at any time in American history. As it stands most people DO NOT want to generate offspring outside fo their race as as the country reaches greater parity between racial groups as far as population is concerned racial consciousness becomes more powerful and people feel less connected to teh country.

Prior to WWI much of Europe was dominated by large multi-ethnic, multicultural states, such as the Ottoman Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, and the soon to be rising Soviet Union. Much of the non-Western world was directly or i guess indirectly colonized - imperialism - by these European powers. By the end of the so-called Cold War, all of these empires were dissolved and replaced by numerous nation-states composed along largely ETHNIC lines.

Eventually there will be an even that causes a fissure. Diversity itself acts like a negative feedback system, as you get more and more of it everybody becomes less happy and more hostile. People will eventually seek happiness and security long before they engage in ethnomasochism and mix with shitskins and that's when this experiment ends.

You can already see it: political violence, radical politics on both sides, identity politics.

Also calls by the left to police free speech because freedom itself is a threat to common etiquette which results in a less secure and nourishing existence. As Putnam demonstrates diversity erodes community, without community norms are not enforced and polite society breaks down.

>No one is genociding you. Your genes will live on, mixed together with genes of other people. No one is killing anyone.

But that isn't true. Given the projections depicted in this figure Africa itself is an unlimited source of congoids and capoids. Now even if you get a few million afrians in the USA and their fecundity level drops due to longevity stabilization Africa will still be a massive locus of black biomass synthesis. Their growth is not projected to slow down so they could genetically overwhelm the entirety of Europe in a few generations.

This figure

Yes, and when we mix those figures with the Chinese it'll again normalize.

štvať Nigger

that's precisely it. There won't be a we, niggers will have largely subsumed our biomass because their r selected nature. You are speaking in a communal sense but with reference to no real notion of community. You are trying to reference a sterile taxonomy, something that is exclusively the domain of biological classification schema to make illusions about community.

There is no such concept as a "human community" and as i pointed out and as the research on diversity seems to suggest we are hitting the threshold of multiculturalism tolerance and people are becoming alienated adn disaffected by their toxic environments.

Its fucking disgusting.
You have to admit.
Why would anyone want to look like that or look at other who look like that?
Why would you want anyone to look like thay?

Oh, don't get me wrong, I am all for multiculturalism.
The type of multiculturalism where every culture is preserved in their respective areas and not mixed into one smelly brown mush, evenly spread all over the western world.

But they won't be alienated when they all look the same. The community will be one - the human community. It'll be a mix of all races with one unified culture. They'll act as one "nation" per se, as one community. They'll be offspring of us all. They'll have a piece of us all. Our history WILL be their history.

Sven!!! your country is lost!

I think it's pretty aesthetic, not like it matters at all how humans'll look. Singular opinions won't really matter, once everyone looks like that.

>multiculturalism
>only one mixed race united together under one world-wide people with one langauge
pick one

Why do you hate Jews?

nuff said.

This is the kind of poor understanding of the data one can only expect from a slav.

>Oh, don't get me wrong, I am all for multiculturalism.

I believe you.

>won't be alienated when they all look the same.

What are you not reading my text? Nationalism is growing across the west, radical politics, identity politics, political violence. How precisely are you going to reverse this. Miscegenation is not hitting the threshold you would need to obtain these outcomes.

You are jumping from the increasing friction now to some end-stage without explaining how you are going to reverse these sources of friction and satisfy all parties on each side.

USA has had nigs here for over a century and they still haven't integrated and reached parity. Hundreds of billions spent to house, educate, secure them and still they underperform. You have to resolve this before we reach your putative brown utopia and you havn't proposed any systems or policies or methodologies to achieve this.

Absolutely subversive.

If you want one homogenous race, why not just kill all nonwhites?

"whats wrong with being exterminated goy" Fuck you nigger. I am population geneticist and I see where this is going. Populations must survive

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

>This will unite humanity
erase humanity, a homogeneous is one devoid of millions of cultures and histories. We'd be come one race and species but only through destroying our individualism and heritage.

Most conflicts are caused by interested parties competing for resources, government oppression, civil malcontentment and local temperature with elevated heat and proximity being a inciters to violence.

>why do you care about multiculturalism? all it will do is erase all cultures, all languages, and all ethnicity.

Tell you what, we'll send all you multi-cult freaks in the next shuttle off to the nearest habitable planet and you can get to work on your utilitarian nightmare over there and away from us.

thats it

im filtering slovakia

sorry to any based slovaks out there but theres just too much shilling coming from this country

There is something tribal in all of us, something that tells us: "Protect your people and make sure that they are never gone". Basically, that's it.

Because I want to live in a civilized society a shit skins are savages and drag everything into third world standards of living fix yourselves and maybe just maybe we will talk about die-versity!

>multiculturalism is better
>because it results in a homogeneous society

> What's wrong with ceasing to exist as a distinct people group?
> Why don't you want to get rid of your identity goy?
> Why don't you want your children to help contribute to the new underclass goy?
sage

Nah fuck that shit albonigger. I like actual diversity in the world.

"According to the 2011 census,[107] the majority of the inhabitants of Slovakia are Slovaks (80.7%). Hungarians are the largest ethnic minority (8.5%). Other ethnic groups include Roma (2%),[108] Czechs (0.6%), Rusyns (0.6%) and others or unspecified (7.6%).[109] Unofficial estimates on the Roma population are much higher, around 5.6%.[110]"

I doubt this guy has ever lived around niggers. If he had he wouldn't be asking this question and would be filled with dread not just for the west but for the future of the human race if an r selected segment of the human population was dominate over a K selected domain.

Point these people need to live under diversity to see what kinda alienating, shit it is rather than fapping to naked negresses on Sup Forums.

Because we are not the same and brown skin is disgusting. It would also make everyone stupid with nigger tier intelligence.

That's precisely what I'm saying - that homogenity is the goal and asking why it's perceived as something undesirable.
Precisely how it's done now. by encouraging people mixing and slowly devolving into a single culture and race, created from all the other ones. It's working quite well, look at Brazil for example. the US is also seeing a large amount of mixed couples compared to the past.
Every single person would carry the heritage and history of all people groups. Such humanity would literally represent its whole heritage.
They'll be your people, they'll be our people, everyone's genes will be a part of the future.
Exactly, multiculturalism is the first stage of world-wide homogenity.
>le jews xDDDD
Why? Why is it a relevant factor at all?
>subjetive beauty standards
As I said up above, the intelligence levels would normalize and we'd see the same representation as today, as there are a god damn many north-east asians to throw into the mix.

OP IS AN UGLY GYPSY AND FAGGOT
SAGE

I'm loving all these arguments, they really are on a high intellectual level.

>look at Brazil for example

Ok, I'll bite.

Third highest incarceration rate in the world, an extremely high homicide rate, roughly three times as high as the States, widespread corruption, but at least an economy that's chugging along pretty well, if limited, and decent architecture to boot.

Go on.

You post that pic as if that man is some kind of improvement lol. I've seen better looking chavs than that desu and they're 'inbred' brits.

Mixed race people are over rated as fuck. Maybe an improvement to niggers but not white people.

shut the fuck up gypso and move to brazil

You forgot these
>Polluted shithole
>weakening economy dependant on commodities
gee where did we see that go wrong?
oh right
Brazil. 20 different times
>favelas everywhere
>no sense of unity anywhere except football
>extreme left gets to power once every ten years and ruins everything
fuck this Russian guy for pretending multi culturalism works
I had to work three times as hard because I'm not brown enough to get bonus points in my entrance exam for college and our retarded lefties are just as retarded as american ones

you are a retard fool if you think having sub 100 IQ pop is going to be without conflicts.

God damn you baby boomers need to die off.

Economy is shit, almost all our states are broke.
Architecture is just modernist buildings.

Not to say public health care system is pure SHYT.