"But Daddy, Trump said if you voted for him your job wouldn't go to Mexico."

>"But Daddy, Trump said if you voted for him your job wouldn't go to Mexico."

Why did Trump supporters think he would bring back manufacturing and coal jobs when the market is shifting towards automation and renewable energy?

The EU has plans to close every coal power plant in Europe by 2031.

Drumpf literally btfo

Trump? More like dump lololol

because the EU is really something we should seek to emulate...

Production shift into what?

>General Motors announces they have to pay a 99% tax on all profits because of outsourcing American jobs

Robots.

These Jews don't understand that if no one is employed no one will buy their shity cars.

that's because by 2031 all of the people of the EU will be too busy fucking goats to figure out how to work electricity so it's a wasteful investment.

Then GM should be ultra-taxed until their cars became so expensive (5 million per car) that no one would buy them in USA.

Extremely shitty cars would be gone.
Greedy jews would lose shekels.
It's a win win.

they won't be employing a third shift, he jobs aren't going anywhere. the jobs don't exist because no one is buying american cars.

If they are shifting into new industries then this is fake news, and god bless capitalism

If they are outsourcing the jobs, general motors CEO better look under his bed each night for Trump

>manufacturing is shifting more towards automation

>HURRRR we should just let other countries lead this revolution

FAGGOT

how austistic are you, and for the rest of you who lack reading comprehension skills, they are no longer employing their third shift.

that's it, no jobs are going anywhere.

Play spot the divide and conquer shills

But, I thought Obama saved the auto industry OP?

W O A H

>2quadrillion dollars to bail out failing companies.

We're not outright banning countries from operating outside of the US... Just taxing them more.

>Jews
>General Motors

The Jews own big finance, tech and media but the heavy industries are still a white man's world.

Dombald Gay Dump XDDDDDDDD

35%

>General Motors announced as a terrorist organisation via twitter in t minus 60 seconds.

>Gay
Wow, could we just NOT?
Literally shaking here

RADICAL ISLAMIC AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURERS

uh, isn't that abelist towards people who can't shake? Check your vibrating privilege, doodoodaimyo.

Trump supporters are the type of people who buy Kirby vacuums and time shares. I wouldn't buy a car from that crook, who is my president

This has no effect on Estonia's economy, so who gives a flying fuck?

>Trump's enemies are so butthurt they are now cheering when Americans lose their jobs.

10D Chess

>"But Daddy, why aren't you responsible for your own job? Why are you so low skilled Daddy? I am also this retarded? I don't want to constantly blame others for my failings Daddy."

Grow up you fucking retarded Americans.

Lansing doesn't have the climate for a full time Tulip-based economy unlike you, Holland.

>Tfw its $6.99 for 10 in canada

Irrelevant. Closing coal plants would decrease the demand for coal. As a result, the coal industry would shrink and coal workers would be laid off.

It's OK. Trump can just make more special deals. Bribes for everyone! What a great plan

> full time tulip based economy
> Rotterdam has the 4th largest port in the world

You are fucking retard

>tfw I'm so glad I haven't been back to Canadia since I turned 21.

Kek

Wow, people sure like to have wooden shoes shipped in from Debmark, huh?

is that really Tommy?

>what is a net gain elsewhere

Kek

Joo!

Keep drinking your koolaid m8

Maximum overdrive

>Bill Reed, president of UAW Local 602, which represents the hourly workers at the plant, said the layoffs were expected.

>"This was a major vehicle change," he said. "It was kind of expected this was going to happen. I believe it's going to be for a short time."

>Reed said they have been advocating for a third product to replace the Acadia. Analysts predict that the plant could make a Cadillac crossover.

>"I know (GM) wants to utilize the plant at full capacity," he said.

>GM has invested $583 million in the facility since 2014 to prepare for new vehicle production at the plant.

>In January, GM cut the third shift at Lansing Grand River Assembly as car sales declined due to the popularity of trucks and SUVs. Initially, up to as many as 832 people could have been laid off at the plant. Davis said the final number was 500 people.

>GM is investing $211 million at the Lansing Grand River plant for new tooling and equipment as well as a 32,000-square-foot expansion of its body shop. The investment is for a future product, which has yet to be announced.

Tl;dr it's nothing. More burgers are buying SUVs due to the current low price of oil so the factory is changing its production to meet consumer demand.

DELET THIS

GM killed their electric car that had a market because dealerships werent making money any more off them. 10 years later GM comes out with the Volt that has a combustion engine. GM deserves to die.

You will be corrupted with time as well shareblue.